MG FF- Bleeding Heart-Link to 2nd Thread Pg1/132 (23/09/15) - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
nice tsr..will she give the ans
awsm updt...varshha is too cunning...she still hates Geet...witchy varsha...Geet sences varssha is badd womn...somtims u gt bad vibes frm such prsn...maan still cares fr geet knowngly or unknwngly...bt he cares...his one past mistke destry all things...priya is nasty and malicious...maan nt abl to see Geet with karan...yes good that witch priya dsrves it...updt soon thanx fr pm
Nice teasers.  I wish Geet tell him the truth and Mann find out about varsha. She should be punished for what she have done.
interesting teaser! update soon
Nice teaser. Is she really Geet or her look alike means Shilpa 
🤬 both varsh and priya are 
thank god maan came on time save karan 

chi digesting act ðŸ¤¢
varsha you have to punished what you did it just sick 

and she said she love maan 
😡
NOTE

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating the start of this story. I am really really happy. You guys are awesome, keeping pouring in the same support. I love your awesome comments, specially the long ones with details, it makes my day so beautiful <3

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. 

Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. 

Geet and Shilpa are one person, no such track of double person ;)

I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, I have made proper list for PMs and have add buddies in my Kashishkpm account, see page 25 for the PM list.

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

SEE NEXT POST

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

Hey guys, how are you all?
I know I am super late and so would I be for other FFs, things are not stable at my side and I need my mind fresh to write down or I can't write at all. I hope you all will understand me.
I have asked you who you imagine as Karan from Bollywood or Tellywood. The replies were KSG, Karan Patel and Karan Tacker.
However, it is an actor from Bollywood that I imagine as Karan, nonetheless, you can imagine whoever you wish to as Karan. As it is, imagination is the way to plunge into the story.

Here is my Karan:
Yes, Siddharth Malhotra, needless to say but I do like him a lot and he seems fit from my point of view, someone passionate, someone who love his lady so much, someone honest.

Do let me know what you think?
The next part in about an hour. Loads of revelations would start from the next half.
Stay tuned.

Loads of luv<333
Kashish