Kumkum Bhagya

AbhiGya Short FF |Family..Putting the pieces back together|

Shonali_gg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
(Banner will be updated soon)

It was their fate, that their paths crossed each other and it was their destiny to be together forever, but it isn't always a "Happily Ever After".

They met, they fought. They met again and yet again they fought. They kept on meeting and they kept on fighting. somehow they got together but it wasn't a happy beginning.

He was misguided, she was misjudged. He tried to break her, but she always came more strong than ever. He tried to ruin her but he himself fell apart. She held him together and it was the start of something new. But demons never rest! and problems kept coming back and back.

Years after, they are still tied together but some pieces fell apart. A family, a broken one. But they took up-on the task to re-unite. It's a family and it's time to put the pieces back together and tie them all it such a tight bond that they never ever fell apart.

P.S. Scroll Down for Index

P.P.S. Buddy me, for the PM's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonali_gg thumbnail

Prologue : Page 2
Edited by -Shonali- - 9 years ago
rhea.aa thumbnail
very nice... i'm very exited to read the story.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice๐Ÿ˜Š
Can't wait 4 u 2 update!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for pm me
Shonali ๐Ÿค—loved u my friend
sorry to late in here  These days i have been  full busy in my Exam
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i love the storyline it is very interesting. but do abhigya still share the love-hate relation or something different
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing shonali. Waiting for the updates
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the first chapter 
Shonali_gg thumbnail
P::R::O::L::O::G::U::E

"And that's how ladies and gentleman, I think a perfectly equilibrium an economy could achieve."

The crowd whistled, hooted and clapped as I ended my speech. It was the occasion of Economics Fair in my school, Richmond International School, yeah I know, pretty rich haan! And I was chosen to speak about economic equilibrium; not only I had to speak and tell about it, but also had to present it all with diagrams, power point presentation and stuff. Now, you do not consider me your stereotype geek/nerd or even a bookworm, but...well  I am a bookworm. I am pretty much popular among my school kids, well, what I can I say, I get highest grades in exams and stuff, am totally into the social club and the cherry on the top, I am the daughter of a popular rockstar, now turned a businessman.

Singing is my hobby, but believe me, crows sing better than me. So when it comes to me and singing, I prefer to sing in the sometimes hot and sometimes cold atmosphere of my bathroom. Music  runs in my blood though, but in me, it's content is very minute. Ahaan, that wasn't me being my dramatic self, I am serious about this. Actually my father, my loving, adoring and handsome Dad, Abhsishek Mehra used to sing, he's a rockstar, he still is, but he had stopped singing now. Now he has turned into a Music Director/Composer, and owns a company which helps talented singers and do all the music related stuff. Told you, he's into business now.

So in short, my Dad is still all into music except he's done with singing, he doesn't sing now, and I wonder why. I sighed and put my notes in my bag. Now you may be thinking that I am spoiled Daddy's princess because my Dad's filthy rich, well you are wrong. No, seriously. Though I am born into a super rich family but Dad is a man of principles. When I had asked him to buy me a cell phone, he asked me to earn it, and I did what I could, scored best in exams, did a part time job as a typist at my Dad's company of-course. And with my 3 months pay and savings from my pocket money, I purchased my first ever cell phone, and believe me, it's totally worth it!

"Dad!!", I squealed as I saw my Dad approaching me, a light smile on his face, his hair the usual mess. He was dressed in a decent gray suit looking handsome as always. Totally a girl's fantasy! I rolled my eyes as I saw my teachers and other woman present in the room drooling. It's a daughter's f**king..ooppss sorry with the language..it's a daughter's worst nightmare to watch her friends, teachers and other woman drooling over her father..eewww..talk about giving someone creeps!

"Hey baby girl!", he smiled as he hugged me tight and rocked me lightly. There you go Dad, what a way to ruin my reputation. I am not a baby anymore. I am 16, okay! So not a baby. But Dad is still Dad and you know, they say that for a father his daughter will always remain his little baby girl for him to infinity. So yeah, I am a daddy's girl! His princess? Oh yes! I definitely am.

I pulled back lightly, arms still around his waist, "You liked my project and speech?"

"I loved it", he grinned, "but you know, you got lost in the middle and I don't blame you, economics and stuff..", he shrugged. Well  there he starts it again. The thing is that my Dad wanted me to be like him, a singer, but I turned out to be an economist, ha! And he thinks that he can make my crow voice work. But as I said before, singing is just a hobby, I am not passionate about it.

Another thing, whenever I am all economics and social science like this, my father get really lost, I mean it. I think he drifts to some la-la land of his. I was about to argue with him, when his phone rang. Dad pulled out his phone from the pocket of his suit's jacket and sighed looking at the screen. Good thing, that I was close enough to see who was calling. I scoffed when I saw the caller ID.

Why in the hell was she calling Dad now? You know here? Do you? The Bitch? How would you know her. Let me tell you about her.

Let's start from the scratch. My Dad started his music career when he was 14, can you believe it? He was the lead singer in the band at his school, slowly along his education, his music career also evolved and turned into something very big. He started to play at cafe's, restaurant's and places like these. A kind man recognized his talent and gave him the opportunity to launch his first ever album. OMG moment right? And the album got a big hit, I tell you. Dad turned a popular rockstar just like that.

He was 18 at the time, he launched his first album. Told you my Dad's amazing! Uncle E, aka Ekaansh Singhania, he was the drummer in Dad's band, and now is his business partner, they are childhood friends. Now back on the track, Uncle E told me, that when dad was 18 years old, not only his first album got launched, but he also met my Mom at a celebratory concert. Fairy Tale right?

So, Dad met Mom. He was 18 and Mom, she was 16, total teen clich. Uncle E says that it was love at first sight for Dad and Mom. He told me, that while Dad was reckless, wild, handsome, sexy (Eww..that's my Dad! I need to make it PG rated!), mischievous and a total flirt, Mom on the other side was a little shy, super intelligent, beautiful  and good natured. It was the famous "Opposites Attract" theory that brought them together. It was a whirlwind affair. The fell in love at the ages of 18 and 16, never got married though. Uncle E and Dad say that I was an unexpected miracle. 
Mom got pregnant a year after. 17 and pregnant, that's not a very comfortable situation. This pregnancy brought many differences between Dad and Mom, though Mom was concerned about her career, her family's choices and stuff, Dad wanted me. He wanted his baby girl to come into this world. I am not implying that my Mom didn't wanted me, but yes, she wasn't ready for the responsibility of a child. I don't blame her, no one would be ready to take such a responsibility at such tender age.

They won't tell me the whole story, but Uncle E says, that no love was left between Mom and Dad when I was born. So they got separated and Dad got my complete custody. Now you want to know where in this story, came "The Bitch"?

"The Bitch", also known as Tanushree Basu. She's a childhood friend of my Dad and Uncle E. They say, that their parents and teachers used to call them the "Three Musketeers". *Face Palm* She was also one of Dad's many girlfriends before he met Mom. Yeah, really. When Dad fell in love with Mom, he broke up with Tanushree, and was totally involved with Mom. 

Dad never talks about Mom, but Uncle E does. Uncle E told me, that when my Mom found that she was pregnant, she hadn't told Dad about it, Tanushree, The Bitch, said that Mom wanted to abort me, that's why she hid the pregnancy. She told me that Mom couldn't do so because of some complications and had to give birth to me. After I was born, she was going to give me up for adoption. Tanushree says that she saved me from the supposed "adoption", and informed Dad about it. So Dad took me to him, and never heard from Mom ever. 

You thinking that I should be thankful to Tanushree right? But hey, there are so many loopholes in her story! See, if my Mom left Dad when she found out that she was pregnant and broke all contacts with him, then how did Tanushree found Mom? Could that be just a coincidence? Second thing, where was Mom, when Dad took me, I mean the last time they saw each other was when Mom left. Dad never met Mom, couldn't find her during the whole pregnancy, while Tanushree did? It's just confusing.

Tanushree, is still in hope that my Dad will marry her or something. She is, as she calls it, in love with my Dad. But Dad isn't. Though Dad will never say but I know, he is still in love with Mom. Yeah he is. He still has her photographs, their photographs, and some of her things with him, kept tightly secured in a locker in his office.

Uncle E says that I am half like Mom, and half like dad. A mixture of both of them. He says, that I got my looks, my innocence and the "geek" gene from my mother, while I have the mischievousness, charm and the heart melting smile from my Dad. Cool right?
I frown as I watch Dad talking to Tanushree on his phone, I don't know exactly but I really don't like her. She creeps me out. Okay, so now let's focus on the real matter! I found my Mom! Double OMG moment, right?

I just had to ask Uncle E. What? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh..o-k-a-y, I did asked Uncle E, about Mom's photograph or any other thing, through which I could find her and stuff. Uncle E wasn't telling me, so I had to do some pleading, icing it all with my puppy dog looks and adorable wide eyes. He just told me that Dad has some of Mom's stuff in his office locker. I didn't had to do much, just sneaking inside Dad's cabin, while he was away, Uncle E helped, he had the duplicate key of the locker.

And that's how I found my Mom's photograph. God...she looked sooo beautiful. Really! Uncle E said right, I look just like Mom. If you look at Mom's pic when she was 16, you will say that she's my twin or something. We look similar a lot, except that I don't wear glasses and mine eye color is chocolate brown unlike my Mom's coffee black eyes.

Along her photograph, I found an address, maybe of her old home. Some love notes and some letters and Dad's personal diary! No..not going to read it, but I photo copied its contents for future use. Though Uncle E is of opinion that I just wanted to see how my Mom looked, Dad doesn't know about all this, but I have different plans. And that's why I am getting a transfer to East High School in Delhi. Reason? Mom is there. With the help of Mom's old photograph, her previous address and a lot of help from internet, I found my Mom. She lives in Delhi, and is a teacher in the East High School, and guess what she teaches...? Ah, yes, she's an economics and social science teacher!

So now, I am going to meet her, spend some time with her, without telling her whom am I. Dad doesn't know about this, he is of opinion that I want to go to study at East High because it's popular because of the same economics stuff. He wasn't agreeing to this, I had to do lots of manipulation to convince him, after all, I'll be starting my Junior Year.

Long story short. Dad and Mom got separated 17 years ago, when Dad was 19 and Mom was 17. I am going to study in a different state just to meet my Mom, whom I haven't ever met. No one else knows about this, and I am not going to reveal my identity in front of Mom. So this is my secret mission, and you people out there, are going to be a part of it!

P.S. Yeesh!! I didn't tell you what my name is, right? Sorry!
I am Sur, Sur Abhishek Mehra, and this is my and mine family's story.

Edited by -Shonali- - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Shonali...gonna be an interesting story for sure. Looking forward to more of Sur, she's lots of fun!! ๐Ÿ˜†