Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ssrdj

Yea Sahil meeting too good.

It seems the whole mujra set up is for ME...

Sanam2 still a confusing entity.

Par maana padega dum hain ladki main akeli kya kuch kar diya..donon ki jaan bachayi..car main chupke graveyard tak gayi..grave se seher ko nikala..

Par second time kisne seher ko grave main daala aur nikaala jab khala khalu recheck karne gaye the..???Any idea??

I think she went in car when khala khalu came for second time in graveyard
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Danitrini

OMG!! SAHIL MEETING!!.. The eyes are the windows of the soul, and I felt like I could feel what they were feeling.

SURVIR Magic, chemistry... everything

Makes you proud to be a SAHIL/ survir fan. The way Sanam looked at him. Poor thing has no idea. She was soo happy, overwhelmed. She, running to him... was beautiful.. but Aahil stopped her, and she still did not understand. Then his eyes started to cry. He was suffering. He clearly loved her.. but the pain of "losing " her was great.

The love.. OMG!!.. I cannot wait for their real reunion. Their hearts, souls,. themselves...

Agreed Dani

The scene was too very emotional and magical at the same time.

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockofages

what an entry that was...

KVB rocks  ðŸ˜Ž
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockofages

what an entry that was...

Yes it was awesome
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I think she went in car when khala khalu came for second time in graveyard

You mean Seher was inside the grave for so long..till khala khalu finished dinner then came back and went again...

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

OMG!! SAHIL MEETING!!.. The eyes are the windows of the soul, and I felt like I could feel what they were feeling.

SURVIR Magic, chemistry... everything 

Makes you proud to be a SAHIL/ survir fan. The way Sanam looked at him. Poor thing has no idea. She was soo happy, overwhelmed. She, running to him... was beautiful.. but Aahil stopped her, and she still did not understand. Then his eyes started to cry. He was suffering. He clearly loved her.. but the pain of "losing " her was great. 

The love.. OMG!!.. I cannot wait for their real reunion. Their hearts, souls,. themselves... 

I agree with 100 percent the scene was so emotionl it made me cry for the first time lolol
but ya it clearly showed ahails eye that he loves her so much but that pain omg
tell her to stop and not speak n she is so confused on what happen ,...

finally a great sahil scene after a long time...

but the precap omg tannu smriking being happy that finally the 1 month deal is goin to end in the 5days but wait AHAIL TELLS EVERYONE SHE IS STAYIN BUT AS A SERVANT but we know that will not last...tannu from smiling went to angry wowowowow

but at least we know that sanam 2 is willing to help bc she knows the love between sahil and she is willing to take down tannu for her benefit to become a good person and doin something right
love it
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowowowow a great epiz today this week has been awesome..not knowing who the hooded person is to being surprised and relived who the person in the hooded is

thank god for SANAM 2  I like her man don't know why but I think she is goin to be that cupid for sahil ...don't we think ..

she is wwilling to help seher n sanam out to take down tannu and get sanam and ahail back together
because she reliazed the love between them that is so rare and deep..she understand and she didn't want this because she didn't know that ahail loved someone so much before the wedding wowowo
love her words today from the new sanam...

and also coming to the sahil meeting wow what intense emotional sad angry and finaillly comes to mind...
loved the scene so much I know that ahail is feeling terrible and happy at the same time that sanam is there because his tears shows so much like if u were angry at her why cry when u see her I get he is angry but still crying come on...I love him today and poor sanam not knowing what is happening why ahail is doin his and stoping him from talking and everything comin near him...

clearly it shows that ahail love for sanam is still there and it will not go no where

and now new sanam will bring them together and help them out

and the precap...tannu becoming happy that sanam is getting kicked out but WAIT ahail doesn't want her to leave but wants her to stay as A SERVANT which we know that will not last long lolol

loved today epiz thanks for the update for the best...

and cant wait for the mana epiz finally we get one
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini2013

sahil after a long time

Really after ages
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ssrdj

You mean Seher was inside the grave for so long..till khala khalu finished dinner then came back and went again...

yes I think kuch bhi possible he ðŸ˜† or seher might have extra myoglobin in her body ðŸ¤£
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if anyone noticed or not but i did. Seher wasn't convinced much with what sanam2 was saying. She had a doubtful expression the whole time sanam2 was talking.