Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravya.kr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Miminits

i dont know about danger, but at least first step to get Manik to come back after Nandini will definitely be jealousy, so i'm expecting some simple innocent jealousy tracks between Manan😆😆😆

That man Abhi can easily get onto anyone's nerves with his friendliness😛, maybe he'd be the one to make Manik realise that he loves Nandini actually😳 and that love is unconditional😊

Jealousy tho bantha hai! !😳 I Second That he can get on to any1s nerves...he touches nandini Abhi is dead meat😆
As navya is not der. .obviously it will be Abhi to accompany nandu. ..if harshad is out of jail, his first target is nandini
deepaloki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u Guys before we analyze Manik character well let me make one thing clear with all his flaws his character which has been the same his exterior Monster but all sentimental inside this has been Manik and Nandini fell in love with that Manik so dont expect him to change Nandini well is also the same now point is if the Cvs are going to take the track into a phase  where these 2 now know that they love each other she has quoted her reason for not wanting to b with him its her guilt she feels she will make him do something more stupid where he will hurt himself more He loves her she loves him they will now miss each other and more importantly the friends will have to notice whats wrong and  be there for Manik and make things happen things will unfold slowly and Manan will b alive i trust both CVs and Shashank our lost boy plss wait keep hopes Druv already noticed the change in nadini he noticed manik others kind of already have a suspicion something is wrong these two cannot hide their feelings for each other  Lets hope for 100 more beautiful episodes have trust guys
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shravz6

Jealousy tho bantha hai! !😳 I Second That he can get on to any1s nerves...he touches nandini Abhi is dead meat😆
As navya is not der. .obviously it will be Abhi to accompany nandu. ..if harshad is out of jail, his first target is nandini

hmmm harshad is another loser i dont even want to consider🤢

but Nandini really needs someone to talk and share her pain now that even Navya has gone away, i feel that at least Abhi with his stupidity may at least bring smiles to her face...
lol let's hope he doesnt even lay a finger on her otherwise Abhi will be dead😆

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepaloki

I completely agree with u Guys before we analyze Manik character well let me make one thing clear with all his flaws his character which has been the same his exterior Monster but all sentimental inside this has been Manik and Nandini fell in love with that Manik so dont expect him to change Nandini well is also the same now point is if the Cvs are going to take the track into a phase  where these 2 now know that they love each other she has quoted her reason for not wanting to b with him its her guilt she feels she will make him do something more stupid where he will hurt himself more He loves her she loves him they will now miss each other and more importantly the friends will have to notice whats wrong and  be there for Manik and make things happen things will unfold slowly and Manan will b alive i trust both CVs and Shashank our lost boy plss wait keep hopes Druv already noticed the change in nadini he noticed manik others kind of already have a suspicion something is wrong these two cannot hide their feelings for each other  Lets hope for 100 more beautiful episodes have trust guys

Hmmm we dont expect Manik to change, but all relationships run on compromises between both sides, and that's a universal truth😊
i do trust because i didnt think that Nandini and Manik should be together just yet😳, there are too many things to resolve first😊