New Article on Mahakumbh(Arvind Babbal)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs. Hopefully he keeps up his word and as the story progresses  make it as gripping as its now Edited by prav2 - 9 years ago
Lovely interview! 
Hope he sticks to his word of jst 120 episodes ie finite series! 
I sure hope they do something different with this show. I think it is high time Indian TV did finite series or "Seasons" like the West dose. That way actors can stay fresh and so does the story and the audience. Actors can shoot for 6 months and then the next 6 months they are free to do what they wish.

I think it is a good way of stopping burn out and keeping to the spirit of a story. Lets hope Mahakhumb is a pioneer in this. 120 Episodes and if they come back, it will be with a new Season! I have seen the premier episode and it was very impressive.
Well if the director has announced it then it's going to be 120 episodes for sure.
thanks,,,,
hope so its true
Posted: 8 years ago
Blast from the past! "I will ensure the last episode is as intriguing as the first..." 
So many slips between the cup and the lip...

We don't know what pressures the Babbals faced that the show is in its present state, and many of those still watching are watching because its the last stretch, so might as well...😳

All said & done, we did get quite a few lovely moments... Songs...Spl effects, and a wonderful cast of Actors!
Edited by happychappy - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by happychappy

Blast from the past! "I will ensure the last episode is as intriguing as the first..." 
So many slips between the cup and the lip...

We don't know what pressures the Babbals faced that the show is in its present state, and many of those still watching are watching because its the last stretch, so might as well...😳

All said & done, we did get quite a few lovely moments... Songs...Spl effects, and a wonderful cast of Actors!

Today was the pits Happy. Babbal dipped the story to a new low...😡😭😭😭😭