MaNan OS - Healing to his Broken Soul

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends! This is Alisha! I think not many of you know me?!?!? So I'm here with an OS... So here it goes...

She.
Who was she to him? He still wasn't sure about that! But Manik Malhotra was sure of one thing. Nandini Murthy WAS the one he has been searching for since years. Everything about her was enticing. Her innocence, her beauty, her melodious voice, her advises, her glinting eyes and her pure soul. He was astounded to know that such naivety existed in this vulpine world. But she proves it to him. She is a true soul. Her care for everyone around and her helpful nature is the proof.

Her kisses, her touches, her warm hugs, are like a medicine for his soul. He hasn't had an ideal childhood. He has seen worst times. He had gone through a lot in the past. All this was breaking his heart from inside. It was like a slow death for him. Slow poison. Scrunching and numbing his insides. And just when he had learnt to be rude to the world, when he had learnt to deal with the world his way, She came. She came with all her might to prove him wrong. She came to show him that this world is not si cruel. She came to heal him. To mend him. And he was glad. He was very glad that he had someone for him now.

He has always been the pillar of support for everyone around. Never breaking apart. Never falling. He has lent his shoulders for crying. But never has he got one. He always kept it to himself. But now going back to the old self looks difficult. A lot difficult. Nandini has become his obsession now. He cant do anything without her. Not even as much as moving from his bed without seeing her a Good Morning and getting a reply back from her!

Life has taken a different turn since she entered the college 5 months back. She managed to hammer down all the tough walls he had built around his heart. She had managed to conquer his heart. He was in perfect bliss in her company. She made him feel lively. Her chirpiness always brightened his insides. She takes him to orphanages with her whenever they are free. She loves visiting the children there. Because she can relate herself with them. She never says it aloud nut her knows her very well. Time has been the teacher. He has learnt every like and dislike of her. He wants to know her completely.

He might not be sure what to name his feelings. But he is sure that he want her to be with him for the rest of his life. For Forever...Edited by Arshirox97 - 9 years ago
Awesome.. Vry well written๐Ÿ˜Š
This is it? Or will there b any other part in nandu's Pov
Beautiful!   its so true what manik feels for nandini n how she has been able to bring out the good side of his to the fore.  He was such an empty soul before but nandini has come lije a ray of hope n the light in the dark tunnel of his life.  How can the two resist each other i wonder
๐Ÿ˜Šawsome update...
Beautiful!   its so true what manik feels for nandini ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by manan58

Awesome.. Vry well written๐Ÿ˜Š
This is it? Or will there b any other part in nandu's Pov

Thank you!
It was what came to my mind. So no continuing...
Originally posted by -bharti-

Beautiful! its so true what manik feels for nandini n how she has been able to bring out the good side of his to the fore. He was such an empty soul before but nandini has come lije a ray of hope n the light in the dark tunnel of his life. How can the two resist each other i wonder

Thank you!! Yup! This is what I felt what Manik must be feeling for Nandini.. Cuz we never get to see what they really think inside. So just a try..
Originally posted by aavani

๐Ÿ˜Š<font color="#FF0000"><font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">awsome update...
Beautiful! its so true what manik feels for nandini ๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
</font>

Well! Glad that you liked it!
Lovely writing Alisha.. Loved how you put forward Manik's thoughts and a perfect description of his character just how he is portrayed in the show, a pillar of strength for all around him.. Write more you do a job at that.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I ..no its... ok I dnt hve proper words so I'l just say... I also dnt knw what we should call a beautiful os like this. Its smthng we dont express in words we just simply read it over and over again to appriciate it.
awleee
so sweet
nice writing do write more