•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
There is chances that there will be no telecast of airlines this sunday too...this is hampering the trp and rank of the show...guys I know we all are feeling bad but we should keep hitting the chaska meter and write more and more ff ss os so that the trp of the show doesnt go down ...guys we all know that at the end of the day airlines is an awsm show so we cannot let the trp of the show go down jut bcoz of cancelation of few shows...
Thnx and dont forget to keep hitting chaska meter and writing more n more fan fiction for this awsm show !! 😃 👏
Wonderful..nice positive thoughts...
Thnx ...I m just a newbie here nd wen I saw the post regarding airlines being the biggest flop I jst got a little worried regarding the trp of the show so jst posted my thoughts... and by the way keep hitti ng the chaska meter :)
Ab humsab ko milke iss show ko top10 mein lana hoga. Hit the CM daily and comment on articles related to Airlines and comment on Yudi n Tulip's profile.
Originally posted by ...anika...

Ab humsab ko milke iss show ko top10 mein lana hoga. Hit the CM daily and comment on articles related to Airlines and comment on Yudi n Tulip's profile.

I agree with u Anika. Humsab ko united hoke iss show ko top mein lana hoga.