felt bad for suhani...agam-suhani scenes were touching

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
agam-suhani scenes was so touching...for me it was the highlight of the episode...it brought tears in my eyes when they were discussing abt ragini...how they met their mom coincidentally in India...it was a beautiful scene...rohan-palak nailed it...and I felt bad for suhani...here the little girl saw her mother and pours out her tears of happiness...and there her mother has no clue abt her existence...its not even known whether they are real mother-daughter...if suhani knows the truth of her mystery...she will be heartbroken and shattered...she loves her mother so much...

agam-suhani bonding is too deep...I know agam will give updates to suhani but in such a way...it was too sweet...I loved the way suhani ask whether he gave her gifts to ragini-nishi...it was too cute...and agam promised her for once she will let her talk to ragini...I know it will be hit and miss...but then I wish suhani meets ragini...

I know pam is shrewd vamp...but never thought she is such a fool so does neil...both planned and send suhani away to USA...deep down they did not even think once...that suhani will meet ragini through video chat...and agam will be giving her each and every detail of ragini...nishi...aarav to suhani... πŸ˜† 🀣 Edited by Mages - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
again wonderful episodes agham n suhani's scene made me cry n loved neil n aman scene also hw much jealous neil was in that scene
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes.Such a heart warming scene .
Agam is so sweet with his sister and giving live updates about each of them ..so nice to c.
PAM is too busy plotting a conspiracy against Ragini and she forget about this technology πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

again wonderful episodes agham n suhani's scene made me cry n loved neil n aman scene also hw much jealous neil was in that scene

agam-suhani scenes was so touching...brought tears in my eyes...i just hope suhani is indeed NR's daughter...she is yearning for her mother's love...touch...hugs and kisses...the way she cried bitterly seeing ragini...it brought tears in my eyes...she loves her mother alot...i just pray ragini is indeed her mother...

neil-aman scenes was hilarious...but i felt bad for aman...neil was simply being a jerk...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
aman got to know the truth that neil is nishi's father...i am sure he is going to be equally rude to neil...this time round...he will willingly help ragini with her plans...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridzisharma80

Yaa...really touching...

it was beautiful and touching...brought tears in my eyes...❀️
agam-suhani are mama's girl and mama's boy...neil has already loose this two kids to ragini...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

Yes.Such a heart warming scene .

Agam is so sweet with his sister and giving live updates about each of them ..so nice to c.
PAM is too busy plotting a conspiracy against Ragini and she forget about this technology πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the scene b/w agam-suhani was very touching and heart-wrenching...it melted my eyes when suhani cries bitterly after seeing ragini...it shows how much she loves and yearns for her mother...

i agree...the fool is so busy in plotting and planning...and can't keep her manhoos mouth shut...completely forgot that she is living in 21st century...the world runs by technology...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Aagham is a cutie! And felt so bad for Suhani :( Love the bonding between these two. That scene was so touching, beautiful.
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Wonderful episode!! Felt bad for suhaniπŸ˜”
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whenever Agam is there that scene is awesome either it is funny or heartwarming.
Agam is so vivacious πŸ˜›Loved the way he introduces jignes πŸ˜†to Neil.
Agam -Suhani bonding is well portrayed rather than nissy-aarav bonding πŸ˜²
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was choking too. Suhani and Agam's scene were touching but the highlight of the show was Sr Neil not believing Ragini Patel can say sorry.

I was so glad that Niel put Pam in her place today and claim Nishi as his blood and daughter
So looks like Pam has some secret that is related to Suhani and Ragini. Seeing the tune of music they played while Suhani was meeting Ragini and today's episode does gives us hint that Ragini is indeed Suhani's mom and may be the long lost child that Pam took and gave her to Niel.