Ishra : Unique Love Separation Amalgamation [Completed]

Posted: 9 years ago

ISHRA : UNIQUE LOVE
-------- Selflessness is what we define as love... If I could give you one thing in life , I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes , only then would you realize , how special you are to me...

-Shravs

I know already one of my story is on going... i will update that soon... but i couldn't stop myself from writing this... 
This is based on current track with some variations to it... taking creative liberty... Raman takes this decision to go away but in my story he doesnt want ishita to marry mani n all... can't take that crap...
Hope yu will find this story interesting too... this is a short update... will continue it soon... 

Note : I Can't take Mani crap... so just omitting that part... This is my version of current track...

Part 1 : 
Raman left the home to reach the airport, in the mean while ishita reached home... came running to the apartment with ruhi in her arms... she entered the house, only to see him... 

"Ramaaannn... ... mummy ji... ramaann kamre mein hai kya... ?? ... simmi kahan h... raman... .. kahaan hai... " 
looking here n there at everyone and imposing this qsn at everyone.. 
"Appa main boli naa main gaadi chala thi hoon... dekha ab." Started Crying...  in the mean tym ruhi also joined her... "daadii... simmi bua... kaahan h papa... batayiye naa... mujhe aur ishima ko... papa ko bye kehna h... aur happy journey bhi... kaahaan h... " , " ruhi puttar... romi chachu ke saath jao... shravan ko bhi saath lete jana... papa ne... tum dono ke liye pastry icecreams wagre leke dene ke liye kaha h... papa... ne kaha h.. ki woh bas kal subhai tumse baat karenge..." , " papa chale gaye... " Looking at ishita "ishima papa mujhse mile bagair chale gaye... " 

Ishita already was in shock... she wasnt evn paying attention to wat ruhi was saying... tears rolled down her cheeks... To grab her ishimaa's attention ruhi held her hands... and started scratching her to grab her attention... Ishita was numb enuf to react to tat lil kiddo... Ruhi hugged her legs tightly and started crying... Toshiji came to ishita and started shaking her holding her shoulders tightly... 

"ishitaaa... ruhi ko dekh puttar... ishittaaa... ruhi... ruuu... hiii,... naaa mera bachchaa... ishimaa hai naa... aise nahi rote... ishitaaa... " 

Ishita finally looked at toshiji and shifted her eyes to crying ruhi... who was still in her legs tightly hugging her as though if she will leave tat... her ishima would go away soon leaving her...

Ishita... just couldn't see ruhi like tat... she lifted her up... saying,... 

"arey ruhi papa... papa kaheen nahi gayee ... ajayenge naa... main hoon naa... apke saath... papa ne mujhe kaha h... ki ruhi royi jab woh idhar nahi honge toh woh ishimaa ko dantenge... aap chahti ho papa mujhe danten... nahi naa... ab bas karo beta... main hoon... papa bas char panch ghante mein pohoch jayenge singapore... uske baad... hum dono sherniyan milke papa ko datenge... okay beta... ab chup... chalo ab ruhi beta dinner karke sojayega... aur phir kal subhai papa se baat karega... hain naa... meri beti strong h naa... papa ko kal datengi naa... " 

Ruhi just looked at her and hugged her tightly... Ishita also hugged her tightly... and left the hall took her to bedroom... 

Neelu gave Milk to ruhi and Ishita... in the room and ishita was making her sleep after having her milk... Meanwhile , in the living room neil was telling bhalla family and iyer family about raman and his decision... they all were angry but toshiji was only thinking about ishita... how will she handle this situation... Ruhi finally slept of... and ishita went down to talk to neil who was waiting to meet her... she knew it would be something very serious... she mentally made her up...  and came in front of Neil and asked him... 

"Kya hua neil... ?? " , " Bhabhi... woh..." he looked at toshiji... not having the courage to disclose the matter... "Puttar tu hamesha meri bahu rahegi... meri beti hai tu... is ghar se ... ruhi ko chod ke kaheen nahi jayegi... " 

Hugging ishita tightly she started crying profusely... Ishita was confused , at the same time seeing toshiji... crying like tat she got emotional too... "Mummyji main kahan jaa rhi hoon apko chodke... aap bhi naa... kaisi kaisi baat karten hen... main apne ghar ko chod ke kahan jaungi... aur main chale bhi jaun naa... aap ko nahi pata... Raman to mujhe maar hi dalenge... "

She was trying to make the situation light... misinterpreting the situation as if Everyone is missing Raman...

Meanwhile , developing some courage Neil disclosed it to Ishita by giving her the divorce paper in her hand... 

"Bhabhi... yeh bhai ne apko dene ke liye kaha tha... bhabhi bhai apse bohot pyaar karte hen... "

Saying so not able to control his tears... he just exits the house...
Ishita little bit confused... not able to understand anything... just opened the file... to read wat it is...

9.00 pm at Airport : Indra Gandhi International Airport

Raman had switched off his mobile... had Ishita and Ruhi photo frame in his hands... tears in his eyes... waiting in the boarding room for Boarding to start... 

Raman had a loop in his mind running whether this decision is correct or not... is he doing right or not... but as always his guilt had the upper hand and won over his decision making again... Raman thought to himself... 

"Ishita... maine yeh bhi toh tum hi se sikha hai... kisi ko pyaar kaise karte hen... selflessly... main bhi aise hi pyaar kiya karta tha... par zindagi ne mujhe kuch aise rang dikhaye ki... pyaar karna hi bhul gya tha... tum mere zindagi main ek aise dor banke aayi jiski mere zindagi mein koyi jagah nahi thi... tumhe mein achi insaan ki tarah janne laga... tumhe pehchan ne laga... tumhare aur ruhi ke rishte ko sab nahi samjh payenge... par jis kisko bhi pyaar ki thodi bohot samjh hoti hai naa woh samjh hi jate hen... tumhe dost mana fir... kitna ladne lage the hum... pati patni bane kam dost bane jyada ladne wale jodi shayad is pure duniya main hum hi honge... kahina kahin... tumhe main apna maann ne laga tha ishita... aut tum bhi mujhe apna ne lagi thi... fir humare beech kaaribian badi... main toh tumhe dekh ke behak gya tha... koyi tumhe mujhse cheen naa le isiliye... deal bhi seal ki... aaj jab tum khud mujhe apne dil ki baat batane wali thi toh main usse sun nahi paya... kitna bat naseeb insaan hoo naa... tumhare paas ruhi h... tum wapas uske liye aur apne liye jeene lag jao gi... mujhe pura yakeen h... I Love yu Ish " 

All the passengers of Malaysian Airlines Flight no. MH 191 flying from Delhi to Singapore are requested to Board their Flight.. 
He took his Hand Bag and Laptop Bag... put that photo frame inside his coat headed towards the queue... 

To Be Continue...

what will be ishita's reaction ...???  will they meet... before the flight??? to know more stay tuned...

Thanks for reading...😳😳
Hit Like button and Comment your valuable feedback please...
Buddy Me... if yu wanna get pms...

Next Part

Index :

Part 2: page 4
Part 3 : page 8
Part 4(last) : 12

Edited by shravsss - 8 years ago
awesome
please update soon
thanx for the pm