Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo Ppl..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...After almost two months gap,i am making an IshRa topic tonite...😊😊...And tonites epi FINALLY inspired me to make an IshRa topic aftr ages..!!

Raman's love for Ishita made me cry lik nything as it ws so so soulful..😭😭..and Ishita's love for Raman made me happy aftr a long time..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Raman...how much my heart feels for u man...And Karan bhai u made sure Raman's pain of love ws felt very much to the audience with ur A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ACTING..πŸ‘πŸ‘..!! Sacrifice is also one form of love n thts the most toughest form of love when u knw the one u love madly also loves u back...When this show started,Raman ws portrayed as one who NEVER EVER bothered wht others think abt him..He knew n beleived wht he does is right n he never cared to explain to nyone who felt different..!! But with time ppl does change..!! Change for good is alwz welcome but changing for bad is P for PATHETIC..!! Thnx to SHANI and to most of the chars who constantly with their words n actions made Raman reach a point where he had no other option but feel all the BS words n unfortunate incidents happening to Ishita ws coz of Raman..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.. This man is head over heels in love with Ishita..There ws a time when he used to hate Ishita lik theres no tomorrow n never left a chance to hurt her..And now he loves her lik theres no tomorrow n nw cant evn stand to be the reason of she being hurt..!! This is how love hv changed him..!! But now see how much this change is making him pay price for it..!! When Shagun left him,he felt his world ws destroyed...It made him turn to a ruthless man..!! But aftr being in love with Ishita,he ws back being HAPPY..!! But now jab poori kaaynat ne Raman ko yeh ehsaas dilwaaya hai ki Raman Ishita ke liye DUKH ka doosra naam hai,he hv to destroy his own world by deciding to leave Ishita for her good future..!! When Simmi decided to take divorce,Toshi had told her it takes a LOT OF COURAGE to destroy one's own home..!! Who would hv thought ki its gonna turn true for Raman too..!! Raman knows hw it feels to be away from the one u love..!! Last time destiny took this decision for him n this time Raman himself took this decision n tht too ONLY COZ he IS deeply madly in love with Ishita..!! It hurts him to see Ishita in probs coz of his past n all..So he thinks if shes no more connected to him,then atleast probs frm his side wnt be there to bother her..!! Today's Raman-shani scene i HATED lik nything..But there were two moments in tht scene which as much as offended me but also i felt the immense pain of Raman so much ki i cried..One ws when Raman told tht looser shani that shani has been Ishita's Knight In Shining Armor..But one could hw much it KILLED RAMAN to say tht one line..I wanted to slap Raman for sayin tht BS...I wanted to tell him tht IDIOT..Ishita's KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR..HER HERO..yeh sab Raman himself hai for Ishita n NOT any XYZ..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...But thnx to the looser shani n many others,Raman ws left with no choice other than feel this that Raman can never be the real knight in shining armor or hero for Ishita..And tht hurted him a lot lot...Raman then told shani tht he should take care of Ishita as Shani's AMANAT and NOT as Raman's AMANAT...Oh god..How much one can kill himself..This ws lik Raman ws hurting his own heart with a knife..!! Ishita WAS,IS n WILL ALWZ be HIS AMANAT n not any xyz's..!! But this guy as hes way too tooo too much in love with Ishu tht hes ready to give tht amanat to some1 n evn call his amanat as some1's amanat...!! Dil pe pathar rakh ke he had to literally tell tht..😭😭..!! But ws his heart to ready to beleive Ishita's is some1's amanat?A BIG FAT NO..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...And tht ws proved in his non stop tears he had aftr his chat with shani  and he ws reminding all the good moments spend with Ishita..!! Leaving Ishita is a SUICIDE DECISION for him..!! He JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER..!! But still he hv took tht decision only coz he DNT CARE if he hv to DESTROY HIS WORLD,HIS LOVE n ultimately HIMSELF if tht could ASSURE him HIS LIFE-Ishita can be made free from all the troubles which can come to her life only coz she being related to him..!! He cares ONLY for her happiness n for tht khudko hi mita raha hai by going away from her..!! And NOT ALL can do this..!! Theres a line from "Alvida" song - "Kyun Na Mitke Jo Fanaa Ho..Woh Bhi Pyaar Ho".. tht ws the only line comin to my mind when i saw this guy breaking down tonite coz of taking the most painful decision of his life-to go away from Ishita..!! Ishita ke pyaar mein khud mitke fanaa hone ke barabar hai when he hv to be away from her..!! But will Ishita understand tht n knw tht?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Only time will tell..But as of now she DONT hv ANY IDEA hw BEYOND LIMITS deep n immense love Raman has for her n to wht extent Raman can do things for her and ONLY for her..!!
And thtsy i can say Raman can say this to Ishita-"Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera"-line from the song-"Main Tenu Samjhaavan Ki"..!!

Now coming to Ishita..When Raman ws indirectly saying things to her which ws kinda farewell speech types,she did somewhere understood things at tht moment..But later she brushed it off ya say Raman made her brush off her thoughts when he lied to her n made her beleive ki its not farewell..!! But I LOVED hw she said with tears in her eyes tht hwevr much she may do things,her mind can NEVER be FREE from his thoughts..She said none can replace his taunts,he calling her Jhansi Ki Rani..!! Aww my good old Ishita..so good to see u back...Raman's words were kinda hauntin her n thtsy she couldn help but ask he will comeback na?..She loves him too n thtsy evn aftr he said its not farewell,but still she couldn stop her tears..!! But only releif ws she beleived his words n had hopes of he coming back.!! Now the last scene...her monologue mirror scene tonite undoubtedly one of the best Ishita scenes for me...If only this Ishita...Raman's Ishita i could see often in this show lik 11pm slot days..!! Nywz aaj barson baad Raman's Ishita-the Ishita I LOVE came back i am welcomin her with this post...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...How beautiful it ws when she said Raman who ws once stranger in her life hv now bcome HER LIFE...She wants to fight with him but she wants to manofy him for the same fights..She wants to be there with him in every phase of his life n all this coz shes in LOVE with him n she wants to say the same to him soon..!! Divyanka u were SPOT ON in this scene...It reminded me of another Ishita self talk mirror scene post licence track days..!! Lik Raman,Ishita also hated him to death initially..He ws one stranger which she never wanted to meet once..But now after being in love with him hes the one she CANT afford to miss..!! When Ishita's dad wanted to giv him his wedding ring during IshRa sagaai time,Ishita had rite away told him tht Raman then din value relationships n also tht ring ws symbol of her parents love n she dnt want to give tht ring to Raman coz she thought he dnt value love n neither she gonna giv him love..Now tht same Ishita who once din wanted to give a ring to Raman,now wants to give her ENTIRE LIFE to him n want to be there with him coz shes in love with him..!! And this is how Ishita hv changed..!! She thinks its time to confess her feelings to him n she feels tht would make him feel the happiest..!! BUT again lik Raman's decision to go away from Ishita for her happiness is not known to Ishita,Ishita's decision of confessing her love to him for his happiness and also how much she is GENUEINLY HAPPY to share her life n be his life are not known to Raman now either..And thtsy i can say Ishita also can say this to Raman-"Tu Ki Jaane Pyaar Mera"-line from the song-"Main Tenu Samjhaavan Ki"..!!

And there ends my post tonite..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 1

This content was originally posted by: bscorp13

Nikki.😊.. finally ishra post after such a long time...big hug for that. ..πŸ€—

And when the week seemed to agonizingly give so many glimpses of good ol ISHRA. ..i knew you were waiting for that one scene that will make you make a post...Right?πŸ˜‰

And i see that sentiment throughout your post...of having got that elusive old charm ishra today. ..
Raman's pain and angst...and Ishita's anticipation and nervousness...all very IshRa and importantly a full episode which revolved only around IshRa. 

The very first scene...was one of the best that I have seen in YHM in a while...and even on celluloid in a long time. And i am certainly not exaggerating.
 It was truly my kind of ishra scene...the right mix of emotions, dry humour, those expressions. ..and that last few seconds of silence..punctuated only by that eyelock at the end..when Raman pauses and says that he is anyways not going to be there from tomorrow..amazing!πŸ‘

Most people often wonder what makes IshRa so magical...that people simply seem to get drawn to them...just wanting to watch their scenes...story and situations just seem incidental...
I guess the simplest way to explain it is scenes like these. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

And boy ..was it KPs day or what. ..these are exactly the kind of scenes where he gets to showcase the brilliant actor that he is...πŸ‘
Two scenes that stood our for me..
.the first in that first scene. ..where he does not make eye contact throughout his rant asking ishita to go out enjoy her life. ..take care of herself and the family...and suddenly his expression changes from angst and pain..to wry sarcasm when he says if she has an emergency she should take mani along since he is a safer option...
And then that ...'no one can replace you in my life' ...he looks intently at her..the pain of having indirectly confessed his feelings and knowing she didn't hear it is so evident there...and in a split second changes...his expression to his raavan kumar mode...and dry humour...brilliantπŸ˜›. ..

And the second in the 'bhula dena' sequence...when he walks down and leans against the car and then cries...in a matter if minutes and without a single dialogue to support him...just the BG song...we saw so many emotions..just conveyed through his eyes and expressions...hurt, helplessness, pain, desperation,  finally the breakdown...and then wiping the tears..and that stubborn determination to follow through with his plan.
And trust me...very few actors that I have seen can translate even basic emotions to the audience watching them...and here the guy just gave us a glimpse of so many emotions in one expression and few seconds...i was like is he even for real...and is that possible? Just pure class..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.

Yes..we got raman's ishita back...and what a treat it was to see her back..bittersweet lekin...i know she might be there and then disappear again for a while...
Special mention to those fbs that ishita had...And i had to say this. ..in a very serious post...
Babe?...really that cravat reminded you of the zip scene of my AK...Really? .very first yaad of yours? ...and what was that blushing smile at the thought. ..did you really think what I think you were?...Then all hope is not lost babe...lagey raho...!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And the second scene..one of my fav ishra scenes ever..the mathangi line...awww... you won my heart with those 2 fbs ishu...😊

Finally, since we are all in srk - Kajol world this weekend...a special mention of one scene from KKHH..today's first ishra scene..esp that last few min of the scene that I ranted about ...reminded of this scene...😳
When Anjali leaves from the camp...and Rahul hands over the chunri to her and says...and I am sure that ..tum aur Rahul ek saath bahut khush rahoge...and nd nd she corrects him...and says Aman. ..the feel..the expressions. ..the feel...IshRa gave me the same feel yesteday...so this pic sequence is a dedication..to the epicness that is these 2 jodis...πŸ˜›

PS. .both rkb n srk wore my fav suit combo in those scenes..grey n black...coincidence much...hehehe...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: mnr123

Wow Nikki Ishra color coordinated post after such a long time πŸ‘πŸ˜Š its really nice. I guess I shud thank Cvs for giving us content focussed on Ishra for ur such a lovely post πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I liked ur use of Song and how u have analysed both of them with just one line. I really love ur analysis coz it is practical n emotional at the same time (somewhere my brain n heart agrees to it πŸ˜†) πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ. U r bang on when u say both Ishra being Oblivious to each others feelings, one thinks he is responsible for all the bad things in her life n although he loves her he shud stay away from her n other one thinks she understands him yet is not able to see his pain but thinks that now is the time to tell her feelings πŸ˜†. For Ishra their love is like a disease n medicine both πŸ˜‰ they cant live without it, cant live with it. πŸ˜†πŸ€£. Love really has reached that addiction levels for them πŸ˜³

I will b very frank here, I am liking this current Ishra phase n can relate to both Raman n Ishita's problems n actions πŸ˜› this is an obvious reaction after Mosquito nonsense track n this ought to have happened right after his track ended, nevermind now Ishra love has reached that tipping point where they need to know n value each other from where they had started. 

I will start with Ishita (ladies first πŸ˜›) - i have said this time n again that I cant relate to Ishita especially after Mani entered, the problem here is CVs kind of compromised her character to justify Mani n I have somewhere made peace with this! I m liking the new selfish n needy Ishita. πŸ˜† I m liking her desperate attempts of confessing love n also the butterflies in stomach  feeling she gets when she is almost about to say the magical words. Its sweet n nice at the same time. Actually she out of her Ego of not sounding needy in front f Ravan n insecurity of failure of rejection (which she has faced in past n also Ravan has time n again rejected her earlier) never tried to go close to him emotionally. She was gaurding herself from his hurt. It was like a defence mechanism for her so that he doesnt hurt her. Ifonly she had tried sounding needy or selfish in front f Raman so that he wud not have felt that she doesnt need him n her life problems r coz f him. That Knight in shining armour dialogue - raman told Ishita u r my strength but he never got an affirmation in return when they got Ruhi custody back or when he saved her from molestors that U r my strength Raman. Rather Mosquito solved her small Romika  problem (which is yet not solved by the way) n she called him her Life's Hero! I guess Ishita after Divorce will understand how it is important to prioritize things in life. πŸ˜³

Raman- Although this guy is hurt coz everyone right from Ruhi, Ishita to even Toshiji directly indirectly made him believe that he is root cause f their problems n he is  trying to shield their lives n make it problem free by going away but I know if some problem came their way the first person standing Rock solid in problem's way wud be Raman. πŸ˜³ So no matter what people think of him as a coward or anything I still think of this guy as a fighter. πŸ˜Š Raman is a needy guy by nature n Ishita needs to understand that she needs to feed his needyness to keep him HAPPY. πŸ˜³ While he thinks that getting away from Ishita will solve her problems, he is forgetting that her major problem is HE n he doesnt need to go away from her but be with her that itself will solve her problem, he is her problem n her solution what more Needyness he wants from Ishita πŸ€£ I guess he shud understand that Mosquito is not Ishita's knight in shining Armour n this belief only Ishita can make him feel. πŸ˜³ But even though I can understand Raman's problem, he is somewhere trying to leave Ishita although he knows that she has fallen in love with him. Here Raman is not oblivious to Ishita's pain but he thinks his decision will momentarily give her grief but in the long  run work out well. But I guess Ishita will b a broken mess if she bears that rejectioon again after Subbu. Even if she again marries Mosquito she might not b a happy soul coz her Happyness lied in Raman n that got destroyed. This is the thing that Raman needs to sort out. Somehow one can feel for the woman who is thinking of proposing but getting a divorce from the man she loves. 

Thanks for this  smashing post n ya DIVAN r in league of SRK Kajol jodi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³ i hope to see more of this jodi πŸ˜‰ i saw CNWK n saw the camaraderie that SRK Kajol share n they r really gud friends n I think even DIVAN r like that irrespective of their personal equations. πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Wow finally u r here with a postt..that too on ishRa..πŸ˜ƒ..U know what i was expecting this post..πŸ˜‰..as dunno but i had feeling while watching the episode that u will surely gonna make post..and here you areπŸ˜ƒ..i was literally missing your posts and was about to PM u to ask for post..πŸ˜†..

khair abhi to gotta go but i will come later and will give my ittu sa reply..πŸ€—..cant wait to comment on ur post after long time😳..
Res😳..

**Edited**

Wow Superbb post as always..πŸ‘..and the way u explained the situations and conditions of ishRa are really commendable..!! πŸ˜ƒ..You have actually chosen beautiful words to explain what they were feeling..!!😳..Truely amazing..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Well firstly to I wanna SAULTE raman for gearing up the COURAGE to SACRIFICE his love for the happiness of the person he loves..!! he is just doing it for the happiess of ishita..for her happiness he is taking such BIG step of LEAVING her..and that too with ruhi..bcz he knoes ishita is incomplete without ruhi..and I loved that part of the court scene when they got the permanent custody of ruhi..nd raman said "ab ruhi ko uski ishima say koi alag nai kar sakta" with a genuine smile..😳..He was doing each and everything just to see his lady love happy..!! Just for the sake of her happiness he is bearing a lott of pain..he is the same person who never bothered by anyone..but now he is doing all of this bcz he is madly in love with ishita..!!

And in yesterdays episode the way he cried his heart out was really heart wrenching scene..!! One cant imagine to leave their loved ones..its always their biggest FEAR..!! but Raman as Raman doing it just for the sake of his TRUE LOVE..!! it really brought tears in my eyes seeing raman cry like a baby who sacricing his love bcz of some silly people..!! Thankx to such people bcz just bcz of them he started feeling guilty..when he shouldn't be guilty..!! He is like the person that every girl wishes to have..!! ..BUTTT...😳

Agree with you..Mjhe b raman shani ka convo buhatt ganda laga..!! and when raman said that AMANAT wali baat..πŸ€”..Gosh I was like raman why are u saying this? Have u forget how much u have done for her..!! u left ur presidentship just for the sake of ishita's liscence...You kept fast for her..You consoled her when she was in pain after that harassment case..!! YOU WERE THERE WITH HER IN HARD TIMES..!! that's enough to prove that how much u r important for her..and how much amazing husband you are..!! then why are you blaming urself for all the bad things happening to ishita..!! Mayn if bad things will happen..then u will be there with her to SUPPORT her and to PROTECT her..!! but my heart really cried out for raman..Why he always have to suffer? In that MU track he had to suffer..and now again he is suffering bcz of his guiltness..!! WHY RAMAN ALWAYS?  Seriously I want that shani to say sorry to both raman and ishita together..!! Raman is crying just bcz of him..!!😑..

Ishita and raman scene was good...but i really wanted ishita to say something in favour of raman and against that shani..!! mjhe phir mza ata ziada..πŸ˜‰..And Awww ishita's scene was soo cutee and adorable..!!! 😳..She was so damn happy that finally she will confess her love to Raman..!! πŸ˜ƒ..aik larki k lie is say ziada khushi ki bat kya ho g when she will decide to confess her love to the person who is like her life..!! 😳..and her dialogues was soo cute and I was like awww how beautifully she is confessing..!! 😳..she is the same ishita who hated raman like anything..and now she is madly and truly in love with that stranger..!! 😳..This is called WONDERS of love..!! 😳..

And at last I wanna say that DiVan completely stole yesterday's episode!! Their expressions, their gestures, their way of acting..JUST SUPERB..!!πŸ‘..take a bow..!! You guys are just BRILLIANT..!! Karan acted so well and naturally..and when he cried he made us cry with him as well..!! πŸ˜ƒ..and Divyanka was just PERFECT..!! She was totally amazing in her acting..and she made us blush with her..!!😳..they are just wonderful actors..!! πŸ‘

Phew done with my reply..!! actually after yesterdays episode I had a lott of things in my mind and through ur post I got to express them..to isi lie reply thora lamba hogaya..I hope I made sense..πŸ˜†..But Well your post is amazing nikki..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 2

This content was originally posted by: aishu_divan

Nikki babeπŸ€—..Firstly I have to tell you this😊..I just love love love your DP😳❀️..Its damn adorable😳..The best couple in Indian Cinema: SRK-Kajol and DDLJ Rocks.😊.Waise hamare Ishra iss jodi se kam thode hain..πŸ˜‰β­οΈ

Coming to the topic..Firstly love the title-the song is just perfect.πŸ‘πŸΌ..as always the analogy u gave to Ishra matching the song is Bang onπŸ‘..Haaye an Ishra topic..Ishra ko dekhke I feel like Im in love Nikki babe☺️..A pure selfless giving mature love.❀️.Raman sacrificing his love to ensure that his love Ishu is not pained anymore.😭.Can there be a more pure form of love than that.😳.Raman's agony in parting away from her😭..And her innocent mind that does not know about the impending disaster that is to strike her way..She is lost in her own world filled with love for Raman..😳❀️

Karan's acting toh is mashallah.πŸ‘πŸ‘.I have no clue how much I have cried in the last three episodes.😭😭.Mindblowing..I thought romance was his main forte but time and again he has proved me wrong..His emotional acting is brilliance at its peakπŸ‘..Bhuladena sequence..Damn i cried like crazy.😭😭.KP you simply rock dude..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I felt like punching Raman when he called Shani as the knight n shining armor and the only person who can jhelofy her and his amaanat and all that.😑.But then realized how much more it would have hurt him to actually part away his Ishita with someone else.😭.He's fallen in love in the truest sense only now.😳.What he had with shagun was mere attraction and not love..I dont even know what name to give to that relationship.πŸ˜•.But what he has with Ishu is much more divine, pure and selfless.☺️.The love is so selfless that they both end up doing things for each other without thinking about the consequences that it might have on them individually..😳

Ishu..such a darling she is😳😳..So struck by his love.☺️☺️.That confession she made in that monologue was so adorableπŸ˜ƒ..A stranger whom she once hated is now an integral part of her life😳..He means so much to her that even this temporary parting seems like forever for her😭..I am so glad to see the old Ishu back😊..the one who wants to be love her Raavan at the same time never part away from the nokjhoks which brought them to where they are today..😊

Divz nailed this confession monologue.πŸ‘πŸΌ.she was amazing..Her expressions told how she is unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him☺️❀️..there's no looking back now..😳

Lovely post Nikki babe.πŸ€—.Thanks a ton for thisπŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—..Felt very nice reading a post on Ishra's love😳❀️..A pure selfless eternal long-lasting love..

This content was originally posted by: sweetshab

hello :-)

an ishRa post ❀️
cudnt stop myself frm commenting here :-P
my fav place to hangout after super episode
yeah ..i liked the episode very much ..coz it was all about IshRa.
his wrds..his pain..his tears..his LOVE nothing could hav been ignored..which was definetly sensed by his ladylove
she was worried by his every wrd..an unknwn pain engulfed her too...both the souls were in pain

tere door jane k khauff se khudse rooth jaati hoon

him meeting mani was the last step one could take for his love...giving ur love to sum1 else in thoughts of keeping it safe n loved.
mohabbat karte hai bepanah tujhe
tereliye khudko mita dete hai
aaj mohabbat k akhri hadd bhi dikha dete hai
mere har dhadkan tere naam kar jate hai

i reallt really cried when he was reliving his old days . and the background song ..well dat was heart breaking..the song itself gives me goosebumps after aashiqui...
koi itna pyar kaise kar sakta hai ??
nd his tears didnt do any gud to my poor heart ..KP u nailed it...i felt the characters pain !
dat screams out how perfect was actor !

suna tha loot ta hai zamane ki reetein
ek fasana ye bhi sunlo luta aye hai zindagi apni uski taqdeer sawarne mein!

ishita u seriously hav to confess him. Now! the instinct in u is right u cannot wait anynore to confess ur love to ur husband..who is almost shattered at the thought of leaving...his parting is doing damage to him ..than ur relation

izhar bhi hai mauka bhi hai
dil ki ek ahat ..bezuban bhi hai!

he running away frm her at the thought of breaking his promise to himself ...raman bass karde ..his tears!
dil mera ibteda...jaan meri inteha!

This content was originally posted by: .Ranju.

Nikki I am shocked!! Will you believe if I say as soon as the epi ended I thought you would make post on IshRa today!!😲 Dil ka rishta πŸ˜³πŸ€—I am so happy reading your post!!
What a roller coaster ride today's epi was! Raman was leaving Ishu for his love towards her and Ishu wanted to be with Raman for her love! Would any one believed an arrogant, rude man like Raman Bhalla who would go to any extent to get what he wants in life will sacrifice LOVE of his life? What a 360 degrees turn in his character!! I absolutely loved the starting IshRa conversation. KP and DT were at their best today!! Bhuladena song made it even more heart touching!!
I agree the monologue of Ishita is the best scenes of Ishita till date! I was Aww when she said aap mere zindagi ban gaye ho Raman!! with so much love. DT was outstanding in that scene. Her eyes speaks a lot!! Wish these two dhakhans could see each other's love😳.
I read you made a topic in 1 hr, thats super fast but the content is beautiful as always!! Loved whatever you wroteπŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: shravsss

my heart went out to tis man... wen he shared his farewell statements to ishu... thn tat bhula dena was heart wrenching...

ishita is all happy about her confession at d first place even shushed mani the shani... ... but DT nailed tat bedroom scene were she sensed sumthing amiss but dint bother to give it a thot as she knew her ravan will never live her alone as she thinks he knows her life depends on him... 

will get bck after watching 11pm repeat...  to ur post dear... its jus awesome to read ur descriptions... im glad tat im in tis forum to read sum writers like yu... i feel blissed and blessed...

EDITED :

ur post is jus bang on for me...  and it has always been dear...

Raman's tears of selflessness , love , affection and wat not ...  these adjectives are mirror to his emotions rite a way,... he just wants her happiness n a peacefully prosperous life of her... he jus reassured it wid mani while bidding a gud bye to him... but he couldnt control himself frm evn the thot of being away frm her and she being sumone's amanath as yu said dear... 

the scenes were really heart wrenching wen ruhi yesterday asked her ishima whether yu two will not miss each other or whom yu two will fi8 wid... i had tat tud in my heart... ishu had a blank expression... but tdy wen she heard the same frm her ravan kumar... her eyes just got filled up so easily...  and raman's farewell speech and tat vibrations in his tone... omg Karan darling rocked tat scene...

as yu said jus for one thing... "DIL" ... so true tat is... these both hav commonly exchngd their dils... but its unknown to them... hw crazy these too are...

Raman wanted to be all tat he today told mani to be for ishu... again karan darlings voice modulations were spot on bang on...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ (hug)(hug)(kiss)(kiss)

@oldIshita'sArrival :I  could see my ishita on yesterday's epi itself wen she told the judge tat... just think abt ruhi n no one else matters... she had the same lines as said ruhi ke hit mein decision lo...  but tdy she officially made her cum bck...  welcom bck to her frm myside too...

sry for such ranting... nt my fault ur post and tdy's yhm made me so... 
bade bade deshon mein aise choti choti batein hoti rehti h...πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 3

This content was originally posted by: MaybeJaneDoe

Nikki,beautiful post as always.Today Raman hit rock bottom and soared at the same time.He has not even left Ishita yet but he is already feeling the bleak emptiness that his life will return to once she is gone.Despite his despair,he rose in love today,determined to give her a better life.

This song encapsulates today's episode for me.
"And you could have it all,my empire of dirt,I will let you down,I will make you hurt.

Johnny Cash- Hurt

This content was originally posted by: s_kavya

Nikki Awesome... Lovely post Dear... and really Happy to see ur Post after long time on ishra 😳

i will start with Raman what to say about this guy... can anyone say that ishita is the same girl whom ones Raman hated... the same girl who didn't much matter to him.. whom he married for his daughter's sake.. and today see how much he loves this woman his wife his JKR..his Madrasan... he loves his ishu Madly..Deeply..passionately... Unconditionally... and he is ready to set her free because he thinks that his past is troubling her.. his past giveing pain to her... he thinks if he will go away from her.. then all troubles in her life will end and she can be happy... But Buddhu Ram doesn't know that his ishu's happiness is with him only... his love is the only medicine for all her pain... Hats off to Karan for Portraying RKB's emotions so awesomely... loved it πŸ‘ ❀️

Coming to ishita she also loves her Husband Raman..Her Raavan Kumar.. as she said Raman came in her life as stranger but now he is her life... he is the person who stole her Heart... He is her Hero.. He is the one who can heal every wound of her.. and today she is ready to confess her love for him... waiting for the moment when JKR will speak those three Magical Golden Words to her Raavan Kumar.. 😳

Loved your post Nikki... Excellent...Beautiful πŸ€— πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: N.R.Rona

Nikkii..it was an awesome post after a long time..after every epi i was hoping that whether you make a post..but i was disappointed so badly..you was literally disappeared from the forum..i mean i felt so..and now with this post you made a comeback..in seeing this post i was so happy and felt so relieved just like one would feel after seeing the moon appeared in a karwa chauth day after keeping fast..

and about the post i was crying like anything after seeing the breakdown of raman and also after his farewell speech to ishu and mani..it was like he is dying inside..the torture was clearly evident in his face..and that torture on his face tortured me like hell..
Today ishu and raman was clearly ramans ishita and ishitas raman..both unknowingly became the soul of each other..if one is seperated the other will eventually die..and that was a fact..they are now one soul n two body..and ironic fact is that they are not aware of this..as raman sa donon ki bheje mai bhagwan ne bheje hi nahin bheja..isiliye to kuch kar bhi nahin sakte..
your post was juz superb as you have bared all the facts here..the analysis was excellent..great job nikkii..

and also one request pls make posts more often..pls dont keep us devoid of your presence...

This content was originally posted by: sudhasuressh

Hi nikki i am sudha from chennai i am a new member to this forum. But regularly visit this forum as a silent reader and i love yhm so much and big fan of lshra. I have read almost all of your post on ishra iam a big fan of ur post and ur k parivar. Infact after every beautiful scene of ishra i was eagerly waiting for ur post. I will really enjoy reading ur post and enjoyment of the sceane will became doble.i like all ur k parivar members and my favourite is kk whenever kk appears on the screen my screen start burning πŸ˜† .l am glad that first time iam replying on ur post thought of doing this long back and finally did 😳 .u are really tallented and the effort and time u are taking for making every post is really commendable. God bless u and keep making post like this so that we all can enjoy πŸ˜ƒ .regarding this post i really loved it.u perfectly explained raman's pain and ishita's love and eagerly waiting for thier conffession .so keep going best of luck πŸ€— πŸ‘ ⭐️

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
btw i wanna confess somethin...i made it in FLAT ONE HOUR just to see DDLJ CNWK epi on time...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...this is an ishra post i made on record short time when i compare to time i hv taken for all other ishra/raman/ishita topics...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i knew tht once i see DDLJ CNWK spl epi,the feels of IshRa fan i got via tonites epi will be long lost n wht left in me would be feels of DDLJ fan...so i made this before tht...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am really wonderin hw this post would turn out coz of the post bein made in short time..but yes though i had wanted to say evrythin i wanted to which i felt while watchin the epi tonite...but hope it would make sense to u all n hope u ppl will like it tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

nywz me off to DDLJ land...

so excited to see my fav film ke celebrations in CNWK nw...
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
immensely happy to see your topic. I loved today's episode after a very very long time,  felt like a class episode. 
res for more later .
sara926 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh thank god Nikki Di you made a post.after such a long time just a long time.I had joined IF only when I read your expert analysis on the wonderful yhm episode the first one being the one u made on ishita Raman's conversation on that green dress while he was going to Mumbai. And I really missed your posts and now you made it today.just loving it and love Raman and ishita.
Thanks
PreruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Niks reading ur topic after ages yar.. Atlast i feel lucky enough to get to experience ur awesome topics.. And wah wah wah u made a topic on IshRa.. Will write a detailed comment soon  πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

haina shocking?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but u knw whts more shockin?i made it in FLAT ONE HOUR just to see DDLJ CNWK epi on time...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...this is an ishra post i made on record short time when i compare to time i hv taken for all other ishra/raman/ishita topics...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i knew tht once i see DDLJ CNWK spl epi,the feels of IshRa fan i got via tonites epi will be long lost n wht left in me would be feels of DDLJ fan...so i made this before tht...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara926

Oh thank god Nikki Di you made a post.after such a long time just a long time.I had joined IF only when I read your expert analysis on the wonderful yhm episode the first one being the one u made on ishita Raman's conversation on that green dress while he was going to Mumbai. And I really missed your posts and now you made it today.just loving it and love Raman and ishita.

Thanks

aww thts a KK topic... green dress..one of my personal favs..😳😳

nywz lovely comment dear n thnx a lot for likin my posts...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—