E24/SBB : Sanaya @ MAMR screening (WU+Vid+Pix)*HQ Pix add @ P-07 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

lol what in the world is sanaya wearing...it's like she took tips from ratiπŸ˜†..this is exactly the kind of weird outfit I can imagine her wearing

Not very aware wid Grz fashion trends but, I agree wid your take. I was expecting more stylish outfit in this event.
Sanaya looking gorgeous 
Thanks for the WU Joseph 

lol what in the world is sanaya wearing...it's like she took tips from ratiπŸ˜†..this is exactly the kind of weird outfit I can imagine her wearing
It's actually the latest fashion out here in the West! Sanaya is so with it! She looks super cool! And so elegant. I LOVE what she is wearing!
Thanks, Joseph, for the cool pics. Great to see Sanaya after such a drought! 
Edited by kbtr - 9 years ago
Awww My Angel Sanaya...her look Gorgeous and Stunning

Thanks Jo for caps & Link
Originally posted by kbtr

It's actually the latest fashion out here in the West! Sanaya is so with it! She looks super cool! And so elegant. I LOVE what she is wearing!
Thanks, Joseph, for the cool pics. Great to see Sanaya after such a drought! 

Sanz looks elegant and her outfit is goegeous, yet there is something about it that bothers me
Maybe it's the sleeves...

I am no fashion expert, but I think she is more formally dressed than the rest of the party
I mean Barun is in tattered jeans!
Men have more fashion freedom generally, still is it a fashion blunder to wear a tattered jeans to your own party?
Thanks Jo for sharing these wonderful pics and segs. .When she said " If you are a fan of Mohit,Barun or Mine..please get the ticket and go and watch the movie...we need to make him a star there too", I was literally smiling hard at this sweet grownup child..She has the heart of Gold...And thats pure friendship fellas...My love for her grows each day more and more...
Thanks Joseph. Such bliss to see them with their best buddy. 😊  Sanaya as usual, looking gorgeous.
lol barun wore something over that tee..it's formal enough according to his standards

lol barun wore something over that tee..it's formal enough according to his standards

Let's not go there LOLita! Please?! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
Originally posted by spate22

Let's not go there LOLita! Please?! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
oh c'mon...some cheeky comments here and there are ok!