Frequent Posters

sandhir555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superbe update ! Plz pm if possible wen u ipdate d next part
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guyzz hi, m sorry mene bohot late update kiya hai, isiliye mai dil se maafi mangti hu. Plzz iss baar mujhe maaf kar do and next time pakka time 2 time update karti rahungi. 
Recap:-Sanyu and Randhir going to work together 
Part3 link:-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4249016&PID=117608104&#p117608104
(in case koi bhul gaya ho to, coz mene bohot time ke baad update kiya hai)

PART 4

She came back to present and composed herself. Sanyu to herself:-

"U cant get weak, atleast itna sab kuch hone ke baad to bilkul nahi. I will never forgive Randhir, never ever."

She finished her work for the day & packed her stuff, It was evening time. She returned home, did all house hold chores like preparing dinner, cleaning up the mess etc etc., till then Randhir came, he saw her arranging dinner on the table and went directly to the room. He came down after sometime after freshing up. Sanyu was waiting for him. Even if Sanyu was not on talking terms with him, but still they always have dinner together . Again as usual, dinner was silent and they went to sleep.

Next day both of them got well dressed as they were having meeting with each other (lol😆). They had breakfast and went to their respective office. Sanyu in her office was very nervous , not bcoz there was meeting and she is the head but she is going to present it in front of Randhir. She felt a weird sensation unknown to her with the thought of presenting in front of Randhir.

It was 9.45am, Randhir and his office collegues were on time in Sanyu's office. Sanyu, Mr. Raichand welcomed them and directly took them to conference room. Sanyu excused herself from them for 5 min to get some file needed for her presentation from her cabin. Sanyu came inside her cabin and collected the files. She came near her table, composed herself and mentally prepared herself for the meeting.

Sanyu to herself:-

"Sanyu you can do it, iske pehle bhi to tune kitne saare deligates ko handle kiya hai, so y r u nervous. C'mon, just go for it"

with this she took a deep breath and came in the conference room. Here Randhir was waiting impatiently for Sanyu and he bandly wanted to see her presenting. Just then Sanyu entered conference room and took her seat. Mr. Raichand than started the meeting.

MR. RAICHAND:- So ladies and gentlemen, myself Adinath Raichand welcome you all in ABC Ltd. company (Sanyu's company)... and he continued...

All this while, Randhir was stealing glances of Sanyu and he noticed that she is nervous. She was fidgeting with the pen, tapping her finger etc. Randhir smiled and said to himself 

"Abhi tak aadat gayi nahi"

MR. RAICHAND:- Now i would like to invite Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat who will present information about our company.

Sanyu after hearing her name, got nervous and suddenly she thought she is going to get blank. She got up from her seat and stood in front of everybody. Randhir was just having fun looking at her expressions. Sanyu to calm down gulped some water and started.

SANYU:- Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen... and she continued...

Initially Sanyu wasnervous and was making minor mistakes but after sometime she became normal and continued with confidence.
Randhir was listening to her very carefully and was quite impressed by her confidence

*FLASHBACK*

SANYU:- Ohho god, ab mai kya karu, mai yeh nahi kar sakti. No no never, mene ye kabhi nahi kiya hai

KAUSTU:- Relax Sanyu, its just a presentation. C'mon u can do it

VIDUSHI:-Ya right and now dont tell me ki tumne apne school days mai kabhi speech nahi di hai

SANYU:- Di ha Vidu, par usme bhi mai nervous ho gayi and bich mai chod di speech

KAUSTU:- Chill yaar, everythg is going to b alright

SANYU:- I hope so

VIDU:- Chal ab, apne presentation pe kaam kar, and then we will help you out

SANYU:- Ok fine

Vardhan sir gave everyone a task. He made some cheats and told every1 to pick it one by one. Whatever will b written in the cheat that student have to do the same.
Kaustu and Vidu got a practical task of finding a missing part of the machine provided to them. Randhir and parth got a task of making something innovative. Sanyu and Sahil got presenation and so on...
Sanyu on reading the cheat was hell nervous, bcoz she was having stage fear and she cant speak in front of people with confidence, Sahil was cool with it.
Randhir saw Sanyu getting nervous, he was tensed to see her like that. He went to her and asked

RANDHIR:- What happened Sanyukta, y so tensed

SANYU:- Nothing

RANDHIR:- out with it c'mon

SANYU:- See what have i got

Randhir looking at the cheat said "Its presentation (casually)"

SANYU:- Ya i know

RANDHIR:- So whats the problem

SANYU:- The problem is ki mujhe stage fear hai, i cant talk in front of people, so presentation to dur ki baat hai. Abhi to Vardhan sir ke pass bhi nahi jaa sakti, he will kill me agar mene presentation ke liye mana kiya to.

RANDHIR:- Relax Sanyukta, everything will be fine. U can so it, i know

SANYU:- I hope so

RANDHIR:- Ok, i shud take a leave now, I have to get ready for my task. See ya, bye

SANYU:- Bye (smiled, but still she was nervous)  

Randhir looked back at her and found her tensed . Randhir to himself

"U can do it Sanyukta, m there na, u can do it. i will help u. Trust me"

with this he left

Sanyu in her room was preparing for her presentation. She took 2 days to prepare and she was done with it. She thought that this presentation just looks perfect but one big problem HOW TO PRESENT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Just then Vidushi came

VIDU:- hey sanyu, whatsup, howz all going

SANYU:- Everythg is gud Vidu, m also done with the content part but what about presenting part yaar. M still nervous

VIDU:- Ok, let me figure this out

Vidushi thought for a while and got an idea

VIDU:- Idea...!!!!!!

SANYU:- Kya

VIDU:- Just think m audience and present in front of me

SANYU:- Not possible 

VIDU:- But y

SANYU:- Vidu, i know you, and u are my frnd, m open and confident in front of you and Kaustu. Tumhare saamne mai bol dungi.

VIDU:- Aree yaar, now what. Let me think again

For 5 min, 10 min, 15min, Vidushi was giving many idead to Sanyu but Sanyu rejected all of them
Vidushi got hell irritated

VIDU:- Ohho god Sanyu, u r impossible. Ab tu hi kuch soch, mai jaa rahi hu. Bye

with this she stormed out of the room leaving Sanyu helpless. Sanyu thought lets practice alone, but alone also she wasnt able to do it. Atlast she got frustated and slept

M done with this chapter. I understand it was boring, but i cant help it, aage ki story ke liye, yeh chapter jaruri tha. I know thoda short update hai, and also guyzz i promise, ki phirse mai itna time nahi lungi update karne mai 2 ya 3 days ke baad karti rahungi. Again m sorry

I hope jyada nahi, lekin thoda sa to pasand aaya hoga na ye chapter. Plzz let me know and dont forget to comment. 
And also those who want pm buddy me
Thank you
Edited by --FaRziMcP-- - 9 years ago
coolishparul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NYC update

thanks for pm
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally what seems like ages u updated