a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys,how mny of u felt randhir pain in the precap??
well tbh i did alot his eyes said it all

pls commnt n press like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for it .param will rock that scene he is always good in such scenes
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: clars

Waiting for it .param will rock that scene he is always good in such scenes

i agree he knw hw show every emo so amazingly
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Param's eyes speak volumes ...  waiting for that scene eagerly...  Edited by BornAries - 9 years ago
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornAries

Param's eyes speak volumes ... waiting for that scene eagerly...

true. plus i wanna see hw sanyu handle him this tym
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a2zahid

true. plus i wanna see hw sanyu handle him this tym

yeah! me too waiting for that part...hoping to get a good emotional scene :) :) waiting for tomorrows episode 
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornAries

yeah! me too waiting for that part...hoping to get a good emotional scene :) :) waiting for tomorrows episode

yh i hope so too. finger crossed
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanyu has to handle him he becums an emotional mess and then does stupid things and hurts himself more .she has that haq on him now hope cvs dont disappoint as the precap did not show sanyu wen he burnt his bed
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: clars

Sanyu has to handle him he becums an emotional mess and then does stupid things and hurts himself more .she has that haq on him now hope cvs dont disappoint as the precap did not show sanyu wen he burnt his bed

sanyu was standing just outside the door. yh i hope cvs show a really emo scene 2mrw..cant wait
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't know what to say...but after watching the precap my heart goes out to randhir (the poor soul) once again...according to my view these two episodes will be a contrast about the families of randhir & sanyukta...where today sanyukta's parents are being shown...ya i know her father has done many wrongs towards her, he is harsh, he is a mcp but he loves his daughter, he misses his daughter...this is the big difference between these two families...may be i'm sounding biased but when sanyukta said that ''mere papa kuch bhi kahe woh mujhse bahat pyaar karte hai, bas wo mera sath dete mere har decision me'' outside of her house & randhir hugs her my heart was beating in full speed what the cv s will be shown tomorrow in randhir's house...& yes i'm right...another heart wrenching situation for randhir...i just can't explain what a measurable family randhir has got in his life...where his father remembers his son when he has to use his son as a weapon against his ex-wife...& his mother is busy with her business & in her personal life...may be many wont agree but his parents had no time for him in the past either & nt in the present also...

yap many fans (including me) now a days feel that the writers has been made him a love sick puppy...who does not think about anything else except to spend most of the time with sanyukta...but if we really analyze his behavior this only reflects how much he has ignored in his childhood by his parents...yap randhir was rude, arrogant, he had attitude but those were a veil to protect his vulnerability from the outside world...a child was always inside him who wants love, care, attention from someone...i remembered someone here in this forum once wrote that girne se chot lagne ki dar humesa thi use, isliye he made it sure that he never ever had been fallen down- something like this...yap this is the reason he is this crazy about sanyukta...because he never had got attention from anyone...so when he started to get sanyukta's attention though as an enemy he became attracted towards her...now also his behavior only shows this...like sanyukta is his only doll from whom he can get love, care, attention...because the ignorant child inside him is still awaken...

ok i've said many things...this is only my view...but after watching today's precap i can't help it from posting...i think another heart wrenching episode is waiting for me tomorrow (as a die heart randhir fan)😭...