nice episode- lakshmi Ramesh saurav so cute!

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So that's what I was missing .. These familiar family nice talks...
Loved lakshmi Ramesh with their nishu...loved the whole talk of finding and not running away from herself.. To speak to a counsellor. Liked how lakshmi understood instantly what a torn trouser would throw up for nishu...

Loved lakshmi and saurav...always feel they have some special love for each other as saurav is always concerned about his Lakshmi Aunty in all nishas antics :)

And I loved poor bedazzled saurav today. Poor fellow...he was so cute trying to figure out what happened. I think she owes him the truth. He is seeing too much of this breathless nishu. Haha..I noticed he wore the same shirt when the ritesh thing happened... Loved all his sorrys behind the closed door. Poor fellow...

Only question to viraj today is..if you sent your psychologist friend... Then give some private space na :) but he was sweet to cheer her and give his jacket.

Wonder how priyanka and co got away 
 It was pretty obvious. 

Oh I hope precap drama doesn't happen.

The aman plan I found a little foolish I have to tell.,I was thinking oh no.. Not again!! Don't know what dadi thought!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. Excellent episode from start to end. This is what I have been trying to say. Have space for everyone. I liked the sweet interaction between Viraj and Nisha. She is definitely special for him. Shekar realises Viraj is liking Nisha too. 
Saurabh or Saurav? I still have a confusion..πŸ˜† What a lovely friend! He was there for Nisha all throughout, even shushed Priyanka and co. I really love the comfort level between Nisha and Saurav. I remember the way Nisha was pacifying Saurav when he and Ritiesh had a fight. 

The best part was Lakshmi getting to know the happenings at the academy. That brought in some connection. Lakshmi is that kind of a mother who doesn't probe much and gives Nisha the space. Even when she saw the message from Viraj, she didn't misunderstand it. 

And then Ramesh and Nisha, the duo whose scenes are my favorite πŸ˜† Nisha opening up equally to her father is very nice to see. Ramesh and Lakshmi offering her to take to a counselor even she isn't comfortable speaking to them was a great decision. 

And Rukma's part. Another bad plan or say a typical plan. Making the girl stay in the house as a stranger and trying to win hearts. 

And precap...so Nisha is getting into more trouble?
eshasrk thumbnail
I just love Ramesh and Laxmi as a couple...honestly, they are the best dad and mom I have seen on television.
Mostly we see mom-dad jodis if one is understanding, the other is not, but in this case both understand not only their own children, but the others as well...
I love the conversation they both had with Nisha...and Laxmi she is adorable, always give Nishu her space and trying to explain and understand matters in a very objective manner. No wonder all the cousins automatically run to their Ramesh Chacha and Laxmi Chachi when they're in dilemma of something...
And Saurav is such a special friend...a true friend, always there for Nishu, love the equation btwn them. Who said that a boy and a girl cannot be best buddies ???? πŸ˜•...well this show proves that it can

And what is with Viraj ????? He told his psychology friend to talk to Nisha and he was not giving them some space to talk...I knew that Nisha wouldn't trust any of them to tell her secret...a girl who didn't want her dad to know, will not talk to outsiders...at least not now.
But then again I guess Saurav should know...everytime when Nishu gets these type of FB and becomes unwell, he just doesn't know what to do and stands there helpless...but I just love their buddy bonding

And what is with the per-cap ???? Is someone planning on taking / replacing that important file and who was that person ??? Looked like a guy to me at first sight ...so means Nisha will get into another problem ????

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@eshasrk Very right about how cousins run to Ramesh and Lakshmi for him. It's not that Ramesh and Lakshmi support them in their plays but they are understanding. They are ready to LISTEN. They have their own problems financially and with the rest of the family members, but they don't compromise on their parenting. 
Somehow, when I saw Shekar talking to Nisha, I feel he is the man who can help Nisha, regain herself mentally, and professionally. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@eshasrk Very right about how cousins run to Ramesh and Lakshmi for him. It's not that Ramesh and Lakshmi support them in their plays but they are understanding. They are ready to LISTEN. They have their own problems financially and with the rest of the family members, but they don't compromise on their parenting. 

Somehow, when I saw Shekar talking to Nisha, I feel he is the man who can help Nisha, regain herself mentally, and professionally. 

Indeed Shekhar has that aura of a real coach...he doesn't take crap and once he set hi eyes on a goal, he goes for it...
I also feel that Shekhs can be the right trainer for Nisha
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes completely agree it was nice episode i liked all the conversation ramesh lakshmi saurav nishu but from my side the heart touching scene was when Viraj covered her with his shirt that was excellent he is infact didnt handed over to her becoz he knows she has to take with her hand and seeing her plight he just covered her 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the convo between Nisha and her parents... Its nice that her parents are aware of things going on Nisha's life and how they are trying to support her... good to see Nisha voice out her insecurities about her looks to her parents. I hope they continue showing this connect between Nisha and her parents. Considering that her parents are shown to be the understanding and friendly type who are the first to be sought by other cousins, it wouldn't be nice if Nisha isn't shown to involve them with her life.

I've been loving the bond shown between Nisha and Saurabh...esp today the way he is being trying to cheer her up. Its nice to see such good friendship... that too between a guy and a girl, which is very rare in TV shows.

dazzpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah very nice episode and post after such a long gap...loved all scenes nisha-lakshmi-ramesh.. trio are amazing and always gives a very beautiful solutions with any problem. They are very nice parents who knows how to handle the hard situation without get panic. That's the main difference between ramesh and his big brother. Viran having lot ego so he isn't able to understand his own children and their problems and stuck with this bad situation where his whole family is paying more then him..
I must say ramesh -lakshmi are adorable parents in today's life.
eshasrk thumbnail
Ramesh is the coolest indeed, so understanding.
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya nice conversation between them after a long time.Last time it was when nisha got job .
The way they advice is her is so good to c.Dialogues are so thoughtful.πŸ‘and very natural.