Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LEO88

N u believe masand now

He is right most of the time, isn't it? Especially when writing about the film, which shall be out for everyone to see some time later. I don't think he will just write about it ainvayi. ðŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir doesn't do two-hero films so Saif's part (if it's true) must be a guest appearance. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
looking forward to ai dil mushkil 
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KANK reloaded I am only interested in Anushka's character i hope Kjo gave a great character she said its a lead character I expect her to overshadow Aishwarya easily if she could overshadow katrina in jthj with a supporting character.
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Damn this movie is gonna be good, three amazing actors and I love Karan Johar's movies, even KANK. They are super cheesy, super stylish and always have such good music. Too bad the movie doesnt come out until two years, I wish we could see a photoshoot of Ranbir and Ash together at least.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Damn this movie is gonna be good, three amazing actors and I love Karan Johar's movies, even KANK. They are super cheesy, super stylish and always have such good music. Too bad the movie doesnt come out until two years, I wish we could see a photoshoot of Ranbir and Ash together at least.

I know. Too much anticipation. But on the bright side, Aish starts shooting in Jan and then Cannes and then this one in July. So we're get to see more and more of her. I'm so happy she's coming back and with such an awesome BANG!

I want a photoshoot too. They might, who knows. Or a joint interview be nice too.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Nice interesting excited for this one. 
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I know. Too much anticipation. But on the bright side, Aish starts shooting in Jan and then Cannes and then this one in July. So we're get to see more and more of her. I'm so happy she's coming back and with such an awesome BANG!

I want a photoshoot too. They might, who knows. Or a joint interview be nice too.

Hetal ðŸ¤— Always good to see your chirpy posts, hope all is good.