Posted: 9 years ago
I was wondering from precap that Neil's  three kids go to India for wedding as they show them at reception of hotel. But Agham does some stunt and is lost due to which Neil comes to India to find him. Thus, all kids and Neil meet Ragini and her kids.
What do you guys think?
Maybe that is why Neil comes.. Yeah it does make sense cos the kids are old enough to travel by themselves.
hey that must a be a strong point for neil to come and look for him and then end up meeting ragini and the kids .. and also pam seemed to have totally gone under pressure when she came to know about agam being lost , she even said something related to agam in the precap 

oh well hoping next week to be extra awesome!!

nice post :))
agam-suhani proves that they are NR blood...both are so stubborn like their parents...especially suhani... 🤣

on 2nd thoughts...I think neil decides to attend nishi's wedding...neil and 3 kids comes to India...

the article was abt hit and miss b/w mother-sons...but I think mother-daughter will meet accidentally...sisters duo will meet accidentally...
Originally posted by Mages

agam-suhani proves that they are NR blood...both are so stubborn like their parents...especially suhani... 🤣

on 2nd thoughts...I think neil decides to attend nishi's wedding...neil and 3 kids comes to India...

the article was abt hit and miss b/w mother-sons...but I think mother-daughter will meet accidentally...sisters duo will meet accidentally...

Hope the sisters meet. & i want suhani to meet Ragini...
Originally posted by beautiful1

Hope the sisters meet. & i want suhani to meet Ragini...

sisters had a sweet convo during the party...I would love to see their bonding...and its the sisters duo who will unite their parents again...and plan a re-marriage for their parents...

I can't wait to see ragini-suhani meet...I am dying to watch this mother-daughter bonding the most
Originally posted by Mages

sisters had a sweet convo during the party...I would love to see their bonding...and its the sisters duo who will unite their parents again...and plan a re-marriage for their parents...

I can't wait to see ragini-suhani meet...I am dying to watch this mother-daughter bonding the most

Yeah me too. I'm looking forward to the girls moments because it'll show cute moments... Suhani learning from her mother and sister and then they'll be emotional moments. However, I'd like to see the boys getting together and doing all crazy stuff.. I want Neil and the boys teasing the girls and then we'll have those cute moments 4 against the 3 girls😳.
I think Aarav and Neil's relationship might be weak because the other boys have a relationship with him but Aarav. He might get bullied by Ranbir and I think Agham, the musti-khor he is, will also join Ranbir. just a theory..

Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago
I noticed small baby held by Neil in FB a boy as he is wearing boy scout cap and jeans and other kid on sofa is also a boy. But the kids with Ragini is one boy and Nishi as Neil says both your kids "aarav and nishi will come to me".
Thus the whole confusion about NR kids, I think Agham and Ranbir are their kids but suhani is a mystery and also a probably a reason which lead to divorce as she was born in America. 
Possibly, Neil came for some course to states after marriage and had a extra marital, but didnt tell Ragini, but once his mistress tells him about his child he feels guilty and tells ragini. She is hurt and decides to leave him.   This might explain same age of  aarav and Suhani. 

In Kanyadaan promo, when he says you want to break parampara, she says u broke my heart and our wedding!.

On the other hand if he had been loyal I think Suhaani is some kid with secret and he had promised not to disclose and doesnt tell Ragini also, which frustrates her and adds to her insecurity and she fights, which leads to clash of egos and Neil says if you dnt trust me better to break the relation, and thus relation gets over!

I wonder how I'll pass the weekend, this Series and actors are addictive. 
Originally posted by aati1429

I noticed small baby held by Neil in FB a boy as he is wearing boy scout cap and jeans and other kid on sofa is also a boy. But the kids with Ragini is one boy and Nishi as Neil says both your kids "aarav and nishi will come to me".
Thus the whole confusion about NR kids, I think Agham and Ranbir are their kids but suhani is a mystery and also a probably a reason which lead to divorce as she was born in America. 
Possibly, Neil came for some course to states after marriage and had a extra marital, but didnt tell Ragini, but once his mistress tells him about his child he feels guilty and tells ragini. She is hurt and decides to leave him.   This might explain same age of  aarav and Suhani. 

In Kanyadaan promo, when he says you want to break parampara, she says u broke my heart and our wedding!.

On the other hand if he had been loyal I think Suhaani is some kid with secret and he had promised not to disclose and doesnt tell Ragini also, which frustrates her and adds to her insecurity and she fights, which leads to clash of egos and Neil says if you dnt trust me better to break the relation, and thus relation gets over!

Good speculation. I really like the second one - I don't want Neil to be a cheater... It'll kill the character and subsequently the Love for Ragini, which is evident in his eyes. Most of us audience don't want to see another man cheating... we'd rather he was forced to keep suhani a secret due to a reason relating to the wellbeing of his family..

PS. I am already dying to see more. The whole drama and the cast, especially Ronit and Pallavi are so addictive. 
Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by aati1429

Possibly, Neil came for some course to states after marriage and had a extra marital, but didnt tell Ragini, but once his mistress tells him about his child he feels guilty and tells ragini. She is hurt and decides to leave him. This might explain same age of aarav and Suhani.

the kids are a confusion...
but then the kid ragini was carrying was wearing girls bangle...and when ragini was shouting at neil...the baby she was carring has no bangle...
it was shown that neil was leaving with formal clothes...but then now its shown that he was leaving in T-Shirt...it was shown in the FBs tdy that ragini wore green salwaar kameez but then its shown in the previous FBs ragini wore a black salwaar kameez
I think we will get the answer when neil and 3 kids meets ragini...

but tdy neil clearly says that deal was made with agam...suhani...nishi...arav and while thinking abt FBs...he thinks of what he say to ragini and the words suhani-agam spoke now...

its strange that till now we never see ranbir sharing a bond with his father...there is no single scene of neil-ranbir