Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
AN - Well guys here's another chapter for all of you. I know I have a huge amount of silent readers but I will be really grateful to get some more comments.
Thanks a bunch to those who have reviewed the previous chapters.

Chapter - 7

She dreamt of those eyes that night.
It was dark, vividly so, the silence stretched far around.
She was back in the ice cream parlour with the difference being that there was no one out there except her and the man with the unique eyes.
Those eyes stared at her straight and sure reaching to the depths of her soul.
An unexplainable shiver flit through her.
The door opened and he got out.
He was tall, maybe more than six feet or so. He wore a black shirt that enhanced the muscled hardness of his shoulders and chest. The sleeves were turned up to just below his elbows revealing muscled forearms.
Slowly he moved forwards.
The intensity in his gaze rooted her to the spot. She was unable to move as the tall man walked towards her, long feline strides, that of a predator.
He reached her and took a step closer. She tilted her head to look at him. His face was shrouded in darkness only his glittering eyes visible to her.
He was very close now. She could even count those dark lashes framing the hypnotic orbs. Her breath shuddered.
She could feel the heat radiating from his body, a familiar woody smell that she couldn't figure out reaching to her nostrils and filling her with a warm lethargy.
It was intensely familiar and yet somehow escaped her. It wrapped her in a cocoon of warmth and for the first time after her father's death she felt secure.
Her heart raced against time now.
Her breaths came in gasps as she tried to fight against the sudden impulse of going nearer to the smell.
A feeling of excruciating need to go closer filled in her.
Questions filled her mind.
Who was he? Why did he affect her so? What was happening to her?
As she tried to think, an overpowering tiredness hit her slowing down her brain.
She swayed forward and at the last moment lifted a hand to balance herself as her palm found the black fabric of his shirt, her fingers comfortingly laid against his hard chest as she felt the hot heady thrum of his heart against her fingertips. 
She gave up.
Slowly she inched closer and laid her head onto his chest.
A sense of excitement and peace filled her. A joy grated in her.
It was like coming to home. As if she was where she should be.
Her fate. Her destiny.
The words fell from her mouth.
"Who are you?" she murmured against his chest.
A chuckle met her ears as his chest vibrated.
His hands that had been on the sides, now raised forwards, his long fingers pulling her waist towards him with a jerk.
Ishaani froze. Her heart accelerated. A sharp breath escaped her.
They were too close now, her body curving against his tall rigid frame.
He bowed down, his lips near her ears.
Ishaani stiffened.
"Who am I?"the husky voice spoke. "Think carefully Ishaani. You know me."
Ishaani felt sudden confusion permeating her daze.
"What..."
The man tightened his hold, pulling her flat towards himself.
"You knew before and you know now. Somewhere deep in your mind. Search Ishaani. Figure it out."
Saying so the man released his hold and pushed her away.
She jerked back stumbling.
And then she woke up.

RV made his way to the stairs. He climbed the spiralling steps with ease and finally reached a plain black door. 
He unbolted the door and stepped into the dark room and closed the door behind him. Immediately light flit into the room.
RV turned to see a woman standing before him.
The woman hefty and tall wore a designer saree with gold trimming. Her neck was laden with heavy gold necklaces, and her hands were adorned with a diamond bracelet, giving her a regal look.
Her stern face softened as she stared at him with loving eyes.
RV stood still at her sudden appearance.
"What?" the woman enquired, "can't a mother come to see her son, especially when she hadn't laid her eyes on him for four months?"
RV let out a small smile. He stalked forward and pulled her to a tight hug.
"Missed you Maa."
Amba held her son tightly. There was a time when he wouldn't even go away from her for a few hours and now there were only few hours he would stay with her. Sometimes not even that.
A vivacious hatred reared its head.
It was all because of those blasted Parekhs. They had exploited her son by each and every means and finally threw him away like waste. Specifically that girl, Ishaani. And her liar sister Disha, and that matriarch Baa.
Oh how she hated them. 
She withdrew from the hug and gently kissed his forehead.
"Welcome home Ranveer."
This time things would be different.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow  mistofshadows...all i can say is that this is absolutely brilliant piece of writing...i have read all the chapters and literally got lost in them...so beautifully written...the emotions and thoughts of characters so exquisitely expressed...and i absolutely love the direction you are going with this...

And the Ishaani dream part in the above chapter...wow i just loved it...if only in show we could have such a scene...
keep writing...can't wait for next one already..😆😊
👏👏
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice chapter thanks for the PM 
how nicely u explaine everything so detaily 
i just love it 😊
keep it up 👏
and also  pls always update like this super fast 😊

Edited by mairaa28 - 9 years ago
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
pls niki update next part sooon 😭
chandergupt thumbnail
aws story line and writing .pls update soon
mistofshadows thumbnail
Chapter - 8

Troubles are the way of life, her mother would say, you have to fight your way out of it.
Ishaani sat on her desk, her unseeing eyes focused on the file on the table.
People wait for the daybreak, a new day, a fresh start, a fresh beginning. Unlike her who dreaded the very first rays of the dawn, for in her case, a new day brought with it another barrage of problems each tougher tham the previous.
Rs. 25000!
Her latest trouble in life.
With all the drama of their losing their house happened a week before, her family had now put all their hopes on winning the case. Everything had been going on fine when today morning she had gone to meet their lawyer and came face to face with this new problem.
A total of twenty five thousand required to be deposited before the next appeal, which was three days later.
Three days.
72 hours.
How was she going to get such a large sum of money this quickly?
"Attention everyone!!"
Her train of thoughts broken, she got up with a start only to find all standing up to greet
their boss.
Dhiraj Rao Malhotra. The owner of DRM Finance Firm.
A short stubby man in his mid forties, a wife and three children in tow, still apparently didn't seem to tame his roving eye.
"All right people" he clapped his hands giving a large grin. "I have a good news for all of you."
"Good news for us or for you", Sameera murmured stepping next to Ishaani who gave her friend a pointed look. Sameera shrugged.
"Our company is going to host a big party tonight. Yes you all heard right and all of you are to come and attend it. Big names are coming tonight and I will not have my employees embarrass me. Got it. You are all to remain polite and attend to the guests. There should be no complaints from them. Is that understood?"
"Slimy bas***d. Came to his level didn't he? Of course he would never allow us to enjoy a party. Attend his snobby rich friends or their rich insolent brats", Sameera grumbled.
Ishaani shushed her hurriedly. "Keep quiet Sameera. Boss is still here. And if you hate it so much don't attend the party."
Sameera gave her a flat look. "As if he'll allow that. He is getting free service from us. Guarantee he will force all of us to attend somehow."
"Now if you have some urgent plans, there is no compulsion to attend."
Ishaani gave Sameera a smile. Sameera rolled her eyes and murmured, "Wait for it."
"But, missing the party means you must be ready to miss your this year's bonus too."
Sameera gave Ishaani a smug look.
"That's all people. Hope you have a pleasant day."
Sameera rounded on Ishaani. "Poisonous snakes don't change their nature Ishaani."
Ishaani sighed. Another problem. She hated parties.

Puneet rushed towards his boss's study. Reaching the doors he gave a swift loud knock.
"Come in" a voice called.
Puneet opened the doors and stepped in to find his boss already busy with some new project. Workaholic, he thought fondly exasperated.
"Good morning Sir."
RV nodded without even looking at him.
Puneet waited.
And waited.
And waited.
Finally-
"Sir!"
RV slammed down the file turning his gaze on his sugar high employee.
"What?" he asked resigned.
Puneet gave a splitting grin and immediately put a envelope under his nose. Sighing RV took and and ripping it open, took out an ostentatious glittering card.
He stared at it neeven bothering to look at the name of the issuer.
"Ostentatious, glittering, attention attracting, all in all headache inducing", RV declared, "also the paper is hard and smooth. Obviously expensive." He frowned and then looked up at his employee. "Malhotra?"
Puneet gaped.
"How did you know sir?" he asked bewildered.
RV raised an eyebrow. "I saw DRM engraved on the other side."
"Oh... a course" Puneet scrambled his wits, "I mean yes sir. Its from Malhotra sir. Owner of DRM Finance."
RV nodded and opened the card.
"What's in it sir?" Puneet asked excited.
"An invitation" he replied giving the card to his hyper associate, "to a party."
"And sir..." Puneet prodded.
RV glared at him. "This time if you are late because you were primping in front of the mirror, I will personally makesure to leave you in Dhaulganj with your enamoured love."
Puneet shuddered.
He looked at the watch. 10 o' clock in the morning.
He looked at the card. 6:30 it mentioned.
Only eight and half hours. He looked pleadingly at his boss.
RV rolled his eyes. "Go get ready."
Puneet beamed.Edited by mistofshadows - 9 years ago
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a silent visitor of this forum but really felt I should comment on your FF. It is amazing. 😊
Do continue soon. That's the only way we can survive this current track. 😛
mistofshadows thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic12

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am a silent visitor of this forum but really felt I should comment on your FF. It is amazing.😊</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Do continue soon. That's the only way we can survive this current track.😛</font>

Thanks a lot. This current track is seriously a torture. I myself prefer stupid Ishaani to idiot blind Ranveer.
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
after such a long time reading this awesome chapter like always i hope ishveer  are meeting soon 
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mistofshadows - amazing writing !! I read the entire thread in one shot.. God knows how I missed reading this earlier !  Do write the next chapters soon.. waiting for your party chapter to know how they face each other..
We need some hopeful things badly in the current sad track that is going on :))