Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

FF - Love Gone Bad

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys!!!
Its Niki aka mistofshadows with another story thos time a FF.
This is a co-joint venture of myself and one of my friend who is unfortunately not in IF.
So here's a little introduction. If you guys want me to continue drop a comment and like the post. 

"Hate is nothing but love gone bad.
That is a really popular saying, but as they consider love and hate to be two sides of a coin, the matter gets dredged up a bit.
This is the story of two people who were once the most important people in each other's life. Storm erupted and tragedy struck. Years later the game has changed and so has the pawns of the chess.
A love of unknown dimensions, a hatred of limitless resentment and bitterness of betrayal has shaped one into a persona of arrogance, rudeness, cynical character. The other buried under lies and ignorance filled with illogical prejudices searches her peace in an illusional reality.
But as they say fate can rarely be deceived.
And so starts the final shot, the endgame that will reveal secrets and hidden skeletons, a journey of one sided love and the world against it."
Edited by mistofshadows - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Niki! It was an excellent start. Do continue please. Would love to read the one-sided love story and the world against it! It gave me chills reading the intro. Continue.
tellyfan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome introduction, has got me hooked. So looking forward to the story :-) :-)!!
mistofshadows thumbnail
Chapter -1

Parekh Home, House No -14, NSB Chawl

The dim light of the table lamp gave the room a dreary atmosphere. The room bare except only the necessary essentials, two single beds, a dressing, a cupboard, shadowed in the flickering rays, depicted a picture of helplessness, a hidden desperation, a silent cry for help.
On the bed pulled towards the window sat a woman watching the vivid stars of the dark night. She pulled her legs, dropping her chin on her knees, tilted her head in a gesture of introspection. How wonderful it was that even in the darkest of nights, the stars blink chasing the shadows away, brightening the world with their tiny but numerous beams of light.
It was as if the stars were angels armoured to fight against the darkness and fight they did, filling even the despaired with hope.
Stargazing had always been her favourite pastime. She used to sit out with her father when she was a kid, gazing at the vast millions of glittering diamonds adorning the sky.
Her father!
She sighed as the familiar pain rose up to her. Even the slightest mention of Harshad Parekh would seem to pierce her heart with a thousand pincers. A year and five months had passed since his death. A total of 17 months. And yet she hadn't been able to move on. Her widowed mother had mourned and now finally integrated herself to the remaining family. Even Baa had learned to live with the pain of losing her son.
Sometimes she felt that they weren't very close to her papa. That's why it was so easy for them to move on. Whereas she who had been the closest...
No, her traitorous mind whispered, she wasn't the closest.
She had wanted to be and so had many others, but despite all attempts, the King of Dalal Street trusted only one person with his secrets and his life.
A person whom he had trusted more than his own family, even his wife.
Ranveer Waghela.
Her throbbing heart shattered, the buried pain erupting in a flurry. So intense was the anguish that a hysterical sob broke out from her.
Images flashed across her eyes. Ranveer smiling, teasing her, helping her, hugging her.
The light memories brought forth the heavier ones.
Disha's tearful face, her ravaged state, Chirag's accusation, Garima's confession and lastly him accepting that he had feelings deeper than friendship for her.
The pain increased as relentless tears flowed from her doe eyes as she turned her teary visage to the night sky. The cascade of tears did nothing to hide her enthralling beauty.
Her creamy skin glowing under the moon's glinting shine gave her a ethereal look.
She closed her eyes, her long lashes dipping tears.
The recent memories full of everyday struggle surfaced. Overtime in office, low salary, taunts of her boss, the judging gaze of the society, the pending case, the fee required for it, the tensions in home. Baa's insults, her mother's belief on her, chachi's urging to get advances again and again, Disha's tantrums, Devarsh's refusal to work, Prateik's unfinished education, Chirag's repeated urging to concentrate on the case.
A feeling of utter tiredness swept upon her. She felt as him a huge tornado had gulped her up and was now pulling her towards the core. She was being stretched from all directions. Do this, do that. But no one by side. No one to help. Advices were given by all but none stood up to raise a helping hand. She felt alone, lonely. As if they were never in the same page as her.
Finally her stubborn will relented. She needed help. But just like her fate, there was no one to ask it from.
She clasped her hands in front of her.
Please, somebody help me. Please.

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is perfect! Yes, this is how ALWAYS imagined Ishaani to be like. Lonely, alone, broken and no hand helping her! She would have missed Ranveer. It's impossible for her to blank him out of her mind- psychologically it's utterly impossible. Thanks, Niki, for this piece. Please continue.
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow !!!! such a lovely chapter 
update soon 
mistofshadows thumbnail
Chapter -2

Havell Mansion, London

The young manager walked down the corridor in a swift gait. He kept a constant gaze at his watch. His boss had said that he had to reach by 9:30 am. 9:30 meant 9:30. Not a minute earlier or late. His boss was really serious regarding that.
Puneet Dogra sighed. It had been nearly a year since he had first joined this job and even a year later he and the other employees were no closer solving the mystery that was their boss.
He was really an admirable man though more complex than anyone he had ever met. Only three years older than him, at 28 he was the youngest multi billionaire in India and among top 5 in the world. Also he was known as the first stock broker to gain such a high field of success in only two years. Which was why he was awarded the title of "Genius of Stocks" a few months previously. Name, fame and wealth, his boss had it all.
And their in lied the conundrum.
He had always been of the mentality like most of today's society that a young bachelor with wealth and fame often seek to exploit it. In and around many examples of people solidify that truth to an universal statement.
And yet his boss seemed to defy every single one of societal expectations with great relish.
Firstly his boss rarely took a day off. Secondly he had never seen his boss hung-over.
Thirdly his boss didn't party at all, something he knew with first handed experience.
And finally he suspected that his boss was asexual.
Yes that was what he meant.
For with the looks and bank balance his boss had, women of all kinds were drawn to it like bees to honey or moths to flame, whichever analogy one preferred but the main fact is his aloof boss had rejected every one of them.
And while some were hopeless, gold-diggers, there were many that simply wanted an affair or even a one nights stand. Beautiful, tall, graceful, Aphrodite's blessed.
All rejected without even a proper glance.
There was a time he had entertained the thought that maybe his boss was gay. And unprejudiced that he was he had made many plans to set up his boss with some.
Those plans to went down the drain. 
And so he had finally arrived at said conclusion. His boss simply lacked the gene that gave sexuality no matter how much he might exude, he simply didn't feel it.
He turned a corner and reached a set of double doors.
Without much ado he raised his hand to knock when they opened and his colleague stepped out.
Rishi Vyas closed the door behind him and slid to the side to allow him passage.
Puneet called him a thanks.
Rishi nodded. "You better go in quick Puneet. You're already a minute late. Boss is waiting for you."
Puneet gulped and without haste opened the doors and stepped in.
It felt like he had stepped into a different dimension.
The white marble floor contrasted heavily with the dark granite walls painted in shades of grey, adorned with dark wooden panels.
The blast of central coolers hit him hard almost making him want to vanish into his woolen overcoat, something he was glad he had worn.
His wondering eyes took in the silver drapes and white cushion rugs on the windows and the floor. The paintings of waterfalls gave a peaceful atmosphere to the room.
And then his eyes fell on the black desk that dominated the room.
The left side of the desk held a laptop and the right side was covered with a stack of files bundled together. The remaining space hogged by some blueprint and a writing pad. His gaze followed the scratching sound of the pen to the hand that held it and finally to the man behind the desk.
As if he had felt his gaxe the man looked up and pierced him with dark onyx orbs.
"You're a minute and 38 seconds late."
Right, there was another thing he had forgotten to mention about his boss. His boss was a genius and could count everything in his mind from time in seconds and nanoseconds to square roots and decimal divisions. Literally everything. He was like a human calculator, only many times faster than the device.
Puneet released a sheepish smile.
"Sorry sir. Actually I got caught up in the auction. But don't worry sir. Our representative has successfully done his job. The Parekh Mansion is yours in about 1.5 crores."
His boss who had been paying half mind to his blatherings stiffened. Puneet frowned.
"The mansion is fully under my jurisdiction now?" his boss queried his voice seemingly indifferent and yet failing to match the sudden wild vibrancy in his eyes.
Puneet hesitated. For some reason he felt as if his very answer would be the onset of events uncontrollable and tumultuous. But as always he ignored his inner feelings and blurted out the facts.
"Yes sir. There was a bit of trouble with an ongoing case for its ownership by the family who lived there before but that was easily handed because they simply don't have the funds to buy the mansion and even to fight the case."
His boss leaned back, eyes closed.
"The family agreed?"
"Um don't think they know about this yet" Puneet said, "I meant you wanted it done quick so the auction was made to be held in urgency and only the creme were invited. I guess this news will reach them too in a day or two."
His boss opened his eyes and looked at him straight.
"Well done Puneet."
These three words somehow managed to make his entire day.
Months later he would realize that he was somehow the catalyst to a story written by fates. And he would often wonder in his later life that how it was that he became so completely embroiled in this tale which belonged to someone he worked for and existed for someone he didn't even know.
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooow !!! nicely written got so lost in it 
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is awesome
I loved reading it just like i loved rv nd math..
Kindly update soon nd plz pm me the link next tym u update
Nd i really loved hw u show ishani so helpless nd rv so perfect..
Plz update quick nd i wanna read ahead of the serialEdited by tinatartari - 9 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Chapter -3

Parekh Home, House No-14, NSB Chawl

The morning started with the tinkling bells and bhajans breaking the blanket of sleep.
The hopelessly out of tune voice reached her ears and unwillingly her sleep laden eyes opened. 
Ishaani yawned and tried to get up when she realized that she had fallen asleep sitting nearby the window, the sharp crick in her back slowly making itself aware.
The memories of the previous night returned afresh and so did her wish to God. A bitter smile stretched across her face.
In the daylight, the calmness and security of the night seemed to have evaporated, her wish a fact of imagination. In the light all gittered sharp and clear - the glasses and their broken edges she had to face.
She lazily raised herself and stood up stretching up her arms. The right side of her back throbbed. She walked towards the mirror and roughly brushed across her messy mane. Tying them up with a ribbon, her gaze fell on her eyes. Red and puffy, the dried tear tracks were quite visible from close by.
She sighed and hoped the bathroom was unoccupied and she could quickly wash them off. Picking up her toothbrush she made her way to the bathroom.

Falguni closed her eyes in exasperation as she ladled the tea in the kitchen. Prateik and Devarsh were arguing again. Thank the GodsDisha hadn't got up yet or else there would have been a bigger drama out there. She swiftly poured the tea into two cups and taking them went out from the kitchen. She passed by the drawing room where Baa sat in front of the idol of Lord Krishna, her eyes closed in prayer.
Reaching the corridor she stepped towards the voices. A funny sight met her eyes. Devarsh with a towel on his neck, held Prateik's head in a tussle to reach the bathroom first. Prateik had gotten hold of his brother's T-shirt and was doing his best trying to get him off him. Falgunii swallowed a smile. They always seemed to light up their home with their antics.
Just then the bathroom door opened and Ishaani stepped out dressed up for the day.
Her brown eyes fell on her brothers but unlike Falguni her face fell at the sight.
She stepped sideways and reached her mother, her face softening.
"Maa? What are you doing here?"
Falguni held out a cup of tea. "I got tea for you"
Ishaani felt a little joy light up in her at her mother's actions. Her bubble of happiness however was short lived.
"After all you have to go to your office" Falguni continued, "and as you come home make sure to visit the Mr Baharadwaj for the update on the case. Honestly Ishaani I shouldn't have to remind you about this always. The case is the most important thing out there for us. Always focus on that."
The sweet tea suddenly felt bitter in her mouth. She gulped down the hot liquid as she felt the burning sensation taming down the sudden spurt of anger and pain that had erupted in her.
Giving a tremulous smile, she handed the cup to her mother.
"I will meet Lawyer Uncle in the evening."
Falguni gave a smile.
"I know you are stressed out but once we win the case you won't need to work any longer. We will have all the things your Papa had given us. Don't worry, we will win the case."
Ishaani gave a nod. "Of course Maa." The words sounded fake to her own ears.
As her mother turned to go back only one thought dominated her mind.
They were going to lose the case.

Bajpayee Villa

Chirag fell onto the couch utterly winded out. Gasping he threw a charming grin at the curvy woman in front of him. His roving eyes took her in from top to bottom. A petite thing, she wore a short jeans skirt giving quite a high view of her shapely legs. Her tiny waist with a belly button ring curved inwards and then flared out to an ample chest where she wore a black lacy bra a size too small for her massive assets. 
"My God Shinella, you are a goddess. Beautiful apsara you are, coming to earth to ensnare us poor mortal man."
Shinella gave a seductive smile. "So have I ensnared you yet?"
Chirag gave an intense look and got up from the couch. He stepped towards her and took her hand and placed it on his left chest, right above his heart.
"Listen to those thrumming beats. Don't they tell you everything?"
Shinella smirked. "Good." She removed her hand from his grasp and reached over to touch his face.
"Now my servant, take me to my room. Its time for my rest."
Chirag grinned and bowed. "My pleasure, Mistress" and saying so picked her up in his arms and determinedly made his way to the bedroom.
The living room now empty of its occupants still gave proof of their actions.
Upturned stools and messed up cushions graced the room. A cut off jean jacket remained flung onto the floor.
That was when a beeping noise broke the silence.
On the glass table laid a mobile whose screen flashed a name continuously.
Ishaani.
The call stopped for a few seconds and started again.
It went on for many times.
Finally it quieted, the screen showing a total of 17 missed calls before turning black.

AN- What is MATSH without a dosage of Chirkut in it๐Ÿ˜‰