**GURDIP & ARJUN- Join now!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome to the Gurdip and Arjun fan club

This page will be updated soon!!!

Edited by Sikh Kuri - 17 years ago
OK I'm part of the club now Pooja!! 😃 Hope these 2 win!! 😳
im in it... Dey were defintly gud n deserved more den 20..... I really enjoyed their dance!!

Pooja
Hi Pooja ,

Me too !! I think they deserved much better scores in the village round .. hussain and tina did such an average dance and still judges appreciated them .
Welcome to the fan club guys... will be updating the club very soon!!!!
hey pplz...we hav to make gurdip n arjun cum bac to nach baliye...plz do sumthing...in the wildcard entry round plz vote 4 dem n bring dem bac!!!!
im joining! 😳 😃 😆 i want them to come back 😭 they're better than the others!!! 😉 😳
Hey,i have been away for some time i was preparing for my wedding, but i am now married and back, although i wont be as active as before, i will try and update this fan club as much as i can.

Yep we have to get them back in the wild card round, any1 that can please keep voting for them, i am unable to do so as i am in the Uk ... but people in India please do keep voting!!!

I am in toooooooooooooooooooo...
I am Nimra!
Arjun is shoooo cute...I like him lotzz and Gurdeep is nice tooo!Perfect jodi!!

Hey, right guys we need to get this club running now!!!.. Gurdip and Arjun are marrying this sunday (10th dec)... So i thought why not we have some celebrations here, u can make siggys, videos, post pics, messages anyfing you wish to them right here at the fan club.

Also i need someone that is active enough of the forum to update this club on a reqular basis, so if anyone wants to co-host this club with me than please pm me!!!

....Get your messages in!!! .....