Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Views on todays epi/ precap

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was great but the precap was better. It shows how hurt Neil really is by the news of Ragini's second marriage. He is still so in love with her. my heart aches for him, for the pain he is going through (Ronit's eyes express all the pain so well. What an amazing actor. Seriously I love RR)

Also, I think Dimpy's sister, which Pam mentioned had something to do with Neil Ragini breakup. The way Neil laughed at the stupidity of Pam today when she told him to move on and get married. It was like he wanted to punch her in the head so she could understand he will never stop loving Ragini, even if she's not perfect. His heart is too stubborn to listen to his stupid sister. He is in a constant battle with his heart and his brain and tomorrows episode demonstrates that perfectly.

I think after today's episode, Neil is going to be too heart broken to abide by Pam's rules. I feel Ragini's (false) 2nd marriage will be a catalyst in the upcoming events. He is definitely going to go to Nishi's wedding and I think it's mainly because he feels that Ragini has moved forward, so he also wants to try to forget her, even if his heart is unwilling to do so. 

But Neil is very clever. He knows how to pull Ragini's strings and I think he's going to really make life a struggle for Ragini until he finds she hasn't moved forward either. She's still the same old Ragini that he loved. She still hoped he'll come for her, the way he hoped she will call him oneday...

Share your views in the comments. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by beautiful1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So trrrueee!! 
Neil is set to go rogue now! :D 
And that is going to be super fun.. till the time he lands in India and finds out that Ragini is not married after all, he's going to make life terrible for people around him. 

Absolutely can't wait for the precap.. hope that scene happens tonight! <3