Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful
Continue soon
flora30 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anzum505

nice update. .
kash k show mein bhi they pair nuts with rohit. .

I so agree with u!!!
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
flora30 thumbnail
This weeks episode was so emotional... :'(

----> means its a dream

Anyways, here chapter 4. =P
30th December 2014
"Lets go" said Ananya, snapping Akash out of his thoughts. "Yeah, letsgo..." faintly Akash said. "U okay?" asked Ananya. "Yeah, im fine!" "First,lets go that shop there." "So, which someone wants to dance?" said Akashwith flirtatious smile and a ;) "Capt.!" "Alright, but y?" "Cause Sefu wanted a belly belt since she thinks its pretty which i cannot disagree with." She bought a white for herself and a black one for Sefu. They had a smallwalk when Akash said "Im hungry. Lets hv something." They went to the food stall and had a whole plate of flafel. The last one was left and both of them were giving each the look- this-one-is-mine look. Ananya took theopportunity and ate the last one laughing. "Hey, that was mine!" "Nope it wasn't!" "Such a hog Ananya!!" "Cause im getting influenced by you..."They had a lovely walk together. "This women is gonna kill me one day with her beauty..."thought to himself. "Excuse me Ananya. Washroom""Yeah, sure. Ill wait for u at the bar." She went to the bar side. Thought ofall the lovely moments they had. Suddenly, a man kidnapped her and tiedher up and kept her behind the stall. Akash came out and went to the bar."Thats odd. Ananya told me she would be waiting here." He went searching for her when he saw a woman ryt in front of him holding a gun."Give up Officer Akash..." "Officer? I knew it something was wrong..." She shoot him onethe shoulder and the second one, she missed him. He went hiding andeveryone around him went mad running to save themselves. He took outthe bullet from shoulder. "Where is Ananya? I need to find her as soon aspossible!" He went behind every stall but in vain counldnt find her. Thenhe heard a scream. "ANANYA!!!!" He ran behind the stall to find Ananya bleeding from the head. She was hit badly. "Oh my god! Your bleeding!""Its fine, Akash... right kn we need to run..." Akash got up holding Ananya's hand... They ran as fast as they could., with the dancers and the men behind them holding guns. The two sat behind the dune hiding. Akash took out his gun and gave one to Ananya. "I dont kn how to shoot!!" "Just pull the trigger and shoot."
On the other hand, Rohit and Natasha were worried sick. Both themreached the car realising that Akash and Ananya were not with them."Where are they!?!?" Rohit and Natasha both tried there numbers but nosuccess. "I hope they are fine..." said Rohit. "Ill call the police!" said Natasha.
"Ill handle the men and u handle the women." "Okay." "But be careful. Dont kill them." "Hmmm.."They jumped from behind and started shooting,scaring them away. Ananya took care of the women since she knew kungfu but never told anyone. "Man, ur dangerous..." said Akash with a smile. "I know!" The women were beaten up badly and the men were all blown out.The police came and arrested them. "U might hv won this time but next time ur a gonner, Officer Akash..." The ambulence was witing there."Where and how did u get hurt? " asked the nurse. "I got a blow on my head" "And i got shoot on the shoulder but i took out the bullet since the wound was not deep." "Okay, i bandage it and then u guys can go." "Okay."
They went to the hotel wishing everyone good night. Akash and Ananyawere walking in the corridor. "This selience is nagging me... pls talk to me Akash...""This silence is nagging  me too, but i dont hv the strength to break it..." "Good night, Akash..." "Good night, Ananya..." and quietly went into their profile rooms wihout saying a word.
Ananya was really tried and changed quickly into her pajamas. She went to bed and slept off as sleep invaded her.
---> "Where am i? And y is it so dark???? *screams* "that sounded lyk..." "Nanaji, Sefu, Mama, Mamaji..." "Hello, say something!!!" *more scream* she ran towards the direction the screams came from. "Say bye bye! Muhahahaha!!!!!" Mudering Akash..."AKASH! !!!!"
"AHHH" Ananya was screaming her lungs out. Akash heard the screams and went her room. "Ananya, open the door" "Ananya!!!" She came and opened the door with trembling hands. He came in and held her by cupping her face in his hands "Ananya are u alright? " "Thank God u r alright..." and out of nowhere Ananya hugged him while she was still crying. "I had a dream where my family was kidnapped and u were being mudered..." Pulling her away from him in a gentle manner, he said "Ananya chill, its just a bad dream... who knows what happened next... maybe i survived... its alright Ananya" "Promise me u will go nowhere... that u will stay with me..." "I promise u..."said Akash. And she hugged him again. This time feeling protected. He made her sleep and slept in her room for that night near her bed.
---> An angle came out with a diya in her hand.

Feel free to comment and criticism are mostly welcomed. :)
Edited by flora30 - 9 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update dear... loved it..
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesooomeee :D you are such an amazing writer! pls write soon!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome but scary...
Do continue sooonish...
flora30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudigirl

awesooomeee :D you are such an amazing writer! pls write soon!

Thank you... :)