Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Index of Indexes of all OS/TS/SS/FF writers on YHM forum+ OSthon links (Page 2)

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I just wrote an little OS,
Ishra OSSmall OS based on when Ishita bring Shagun to bhalla house...with confession
I will maybe write more if thought of a nice story come in my mind, last nite had a dream of yhm, but it was too weird to make it an OS,LOL
Mihika was pregnant with Ashok's child ROFL, so i think in my dream that day she got raped, and Mihir was ready to accept her n the child but Mihika herself dont wanted that child LOL, Then i saw hospital Ishra,Mihir, Simmi n Romi r sitting, Mihika is inside in a room lying on hospital bed, n beside her there is a baby, and in da room there Is Shagun and she carry the baby and go outside n give it to ishita ROFL
Anyways i donno what my imagination created but it was to weird to inspire an OS

Edited by The_Imane - 02 December 2014 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidana

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Imane

I just wrote an little OS, i will maybe write more if thought of a nice story come in my mind, last nite had a dream of yhm, but it was too weird to make it an OS,LOL
Mihika was pregnant with Ashok's child ROFL, so i think in my dream that day she got raped, and Mihir was ready to accept her n the child but Mihika herself dont wanted that child LOL, Then i saw hospital Ishra,Mihir, Simmi n Romi r sitting, Mihika is inside in a room lying on hospital bed, n beside her there is a baby, and in da room there Is Shagun and she carry the baby and go outside n give it to ishita ROFL
Anyways i donno what my imagination created but it was to weird to inspire an OS
good job...but y exsctly did shagun give mihika's baby to ishita?ROFL

GBSC

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I just wrote an little OS, i will maybe write more if thought of a nice story come in my mind, last nite had a dream of yhm, but it was too weird to make it an OS,LOL

LOL Imane u definitely need to write more! n i remember u wrote an os earlier, why dont u link it here?

The_Imane

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

i dont know at all , Confused Raman gave Shagun weird side look for that,and my dream ended there LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCpeace..

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

LOLImane u definitely need to write more! n i remember u wrote an os earlier, why dont u link it here?
i was going to shearch for it and post it here Smile

peace..

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita_sidana

i dont know at all , Confused Raman gave Shagun weird side look for that,and my dream ended there LOL
hahaha...roflROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAMpeace..The_Imane

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

peace..

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM