Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Award Function :WINNERS

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
forum winners

So it's our Award Function winners result. We are finally here with that one thread where everyone is about to get something in their name of their contribution and hardwork in this forum. We would like you to know that without you the members of this forum then this forum would have never probably been the way it have been in the 11+ months.
You members were asked to nominated person of the categories that was provided, persons nominated needed to be well deserved for the categories. We have had an addition and finally after tallying up you are here to announce who got a custom made siggy for them-self to flaunt. 
Ready. Set. Go. Hope everyone made it in here and gets an award.

She is someone who have always had my back and she is the one you the member adore. She the head of it all and without we are incomplete. She is
 "The Most Loved DT Member"
 Jyoti06
Who am I? and What am I? I'm basically just me, yet you members tag me as "The Most Hardworking DT Member "
SpunkyTigress
She came along recently and took a position when we were in need of someone and she have proved she is hardworking for the ample time she takes just to make things right. She is our "Most Hardworking Written Updater "
 jamoshi2507
Our first installation of Coolbies, she came under and since then from the very beginning, She have been here that why she one of  "The Best Coolbie" 
-Gitanjali-
She knows how to budget your time, she knows she is the quickest of them all and she is "The Fastest Written Updater"
PavaniShiny
Responsibility comes with allot to handle. She is such a member that keeps things is in order and "The Most Responsible Member"
 Princyz_Belle
Lost and can't find a way? Hurt and can find anyone to help? She is "The Most Helpful Member"
 tina_sre
Like the sunshine of everyday, like how days and nights works. Without them its like impossible and for any new comer they will notice without him no can fill that place. He is "The Most Friendliest Member"
subham101289
Since her entry, she have always been around doing whatever it is she does best. Always marking her name presence in every aspect she can, she is
"The Most Active Member"
Sana_J
For some reason, I don't know why. But it's obvious, their is no one like her, she 
"The Most Serious Member"
Saveeta24
Madness over load are what these two depicts and from their crazy one shot and stories, you just can't look away. 
" The Most Craziest Member"
 ..Breeze..
MasoomaBukhari
 Sugar and Spice along with something nice, her words, her kindness, her understanding that is she, that's why is "The Most Sweetest Member"
 SONAMB404
Where is she? What does she do? No one knows, For she is way too lazy for us. She "The Most Laziest Member"
 Rangnaislife 
Silence is of the essence and she is exactly that essence. She is  "The Most Silentest Member"
NautankiAsh
These are carry a strange bond not with each other but with this forum as they have always been here, they are "The Most Oldest Member" 
MasoomaBukhari
ShivinKiJas
She is the The Most Newest Member, that's why this is for her.
 o0manju0o
Bringing together pics and merging them for us to use. They provide us with some of the best that's why their our "Best Siggy Maker".
 farheen184
Princyz_Belle
Sammy11

Plot, Characters, Concept, she got it all in her little express brains and everything she surprises you with a story you just can't get enough of. She is "The Best Fan Fiction Writer" 
Sammy11
From hand to hand and together we will be the best, We will bring out the best. They have showed they are great worker and amazing group leaders that's why "The Most Loved NewsLetter Member"
Sammy11
Barbievishi20
They know to what we like, they know how we like it. What's a week with a GOTW, what's a GOTW with a planner and these are your best "The Most Loved GOTW Organizer"
Sammy11
Barbievishi20
From the beginning to the end, She got the most to share that's why is "The Most Topic Maker" 
nini06

Creativity is in her genes, She is the bets at what she does and everything she proves that is that of "The Most Creative Member"
Sammy11
Together, we came. Together we celebrated, Together we enjoy that's why together we shall take this one "The Most Special Member" 
 Everyone is Special In Our APHG Forum
Why is this for her? I don't know but it's for her and her only "Most Natkhat/Ziddi Member"
-Ziddi-
Spice is what he is made of, what without him we would have been doubted ourselves, he is "The Most Spice Creating Member"
 -Navi.brar- 
Dang It! The goddess is the best and she is the most appreciated one "Most Active At" 
Reena Paristan AT  By AT Goddess
 buzzy.reenaholi
Where she is, she is known for her madness and her troublesome ways. She is "The Most Troublesome Member" 
 arhi00 
Blending and mixing is her stuff and what we do is just sit back and watch as she presents some of the best mixes to us, She is "The Best VM Maker" 
tina_sre 

Congrats To all the winners, you guys totally deserved your award. After all your time in this forum and your participation towards everything, this is the best we can give you. I'm gonna take a scroll down stalker lane to make sure you members are using your siggy in your dabba. Other than that, With heavy hearts I say good bye. Thank You! For always, For Forever! Myself and Jyo had a great time and we hoped you had a great time also. 

Graphics By: Princyz_Belle and tina_sre
Tag By: Shikha @ TrueColors/IF
Music bar By: Sammy11

Regards, Jyoti06 . SpunkyTigress
Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats to all winners πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was amazing experience moderating this forum with Amanda ... Congrats Amanda .. u really deserved the award for the hardworking DT πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Also congrats to all the coolbies and other members for their respective awards πŸ‘

thanks to all who voted me as most loved DT .. really appreciate 😳
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing thread

congo and jhapiz 2 all winners πŸ€—

And thanks 4 making my paristan win

love u all ❀️

Thanks 2 the most friendly DT πŸ€—
Surish thumbnail
Congrats to all Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Award winners! Mindblowing, spectular, masterpieces.
Unicornlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superbb thread ami di
congratulations to all the winners..
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Congrts. every1 *tight hugs * to my all friends..
πŸ€— πŸ€—
Thanks every1 πŸ€— πŸ€—Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
tina_sre thumbnail
Congo Songo to all the winnersπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Great job guyz...U all truly deserve it
πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Amy: Awesum threadπŸ‘

Edited by tina_sre - 9 years ago
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely Awesome,Amazing, Mindblowing, Fantastic, Superb and Wonderful thread...AMY...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

A Huge Huge Congratulations to all the winners...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u all...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Love u all...❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ

"AGAR KAHIN JANNAT HAI...TO YAHIN HAI YAHIN HAI YAHIN HAI"

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...! Congrtz to each n everyone..!πŸ€—

We all rock..The best forum APHG..! β­οΈ

Thnk u Amy for arrenging these threads..! Awesome work.😊
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats To all the winners ...πŸ₯³

A big Bear Hug to you all lovely people Here ... πŸ€—

Love U guyzzz ...

Jyo and Amanda ...Thanku so much for conducting these awards ...

Ohhh yeyyy mere to bhi award mila 🀣 budhi member of the forum 🀣

Thanku so much guyzzz for the votes