Ek "OS-Thon" Thread YHMians Ke Naam- THE LAST UPDATE PG 70

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

3rd December!
This is a very special date for all YHMians!
Our favourite show ka happy waala birthday!

We already have one official birthday celebration thread on our forum...
 ...We YHMians just need an excuse to party, right?

But we will all agree that YHM has been like a desert lately with very very very minimal romance between our IshRa

And more drama from all sides for TRP namesake for the past weeks (weeks which seemed like ages).

Who didn't miss those chipak chipak ke dances of IshRa?

Who didn't miss bath tub and bathroom waala romance of our jodi?

Who didn't gasp when they saw THE RKB wearing a white pant under a bathrobe when our show got demoted to the "sankaari" slot?

Who didn't miss our RKB's one liners and naughtiness?

Still we never lost hope and stuck to the show

Like real strong and brave Jhansi ki RanisπŸ˜†

Don't we say: Intezaar ka phal mitha hota hain!πŸ˜›

Yesterday was like a light at the end of the tunnel
when realization struck our Punjabi Puttar

Jaag Gaya Puttar!
 Ab Pyaar karne ka mood aa gaya hain hamare hero ko!  😭 *khushi ke ansoos*

The reaction on the forum after his gutter waala sharbati dialogue was epic.πŸ˜†

G-mind activated and people went CRAZY but...

We all realized that the sherbat that our Puttar wants to taste can only be shown in a sanskaari way on TV.

What a waste! 😭 *real waala ansoos*

But... there is no tax on our imagination right?πŸ˜‰

This forum is full of talented story writers who never let us escape the spell that our favourite Jodi has cast on us.

If some writings are as warm as an old chair in front of a coal-black range and as satisfying as a Lancanshire hotpot, some are totally driven and passionate❀️

So today we are here to celebrate our show's first year anniversary and...

We have come up with a unique way to celebrate this joyous occasion!

Ek "OS-Thon" Thread YHMians Ke Naam.

So please come and enjoy a series of one shots,

A unique gift from our unique story writers of the forum on our unique couple IshRa,

To our unique forum members

A way also to give ideas to CVs about how to give Raman the sharbat he so rightly deserves after 6 long years of abstention.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

P.S:
(OS-Thon means OS marathonπŸ˜† - title and idea proposed by our dear Nikki, the Chairperson of
K Parivaar⭐️)

The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will be performed by our talented Scribble_Tweety who will be posting her version of sharbati romance on the 2nd post.
Other writers will follow suit and will keep updating.

Please do hit the LIKE button on the stories to raise their TRPs and don't forget to leave a COMMENT for them.

We are relying on your readership and encouragement.
Thread is officially open.
Have fun!

General Rule:
There is no ruleπŸ˜†. You just have to write a romance se bhaara one shot on IshRa and post it here. We will just update the main thread with your story's direct link on the thread.

We would love to have all the writers on the forum joining hands with us to make this os marathon thread a success. Newbies, first timers...all are welcomed because this is a thread to celebrate:
Romance unleashed!!

Disclaimer: This is a mature waala thread for the 11 pm slot viewers,  so masoom souls please stay away😳

Scroll down for the first story by our "Carnal Chronicles" writer                   
                                          Scribble_Tweety

1. Delitescent Desire 
by Tweety on page 1 

2. The Hot Game  
by arunabi on page 25.  ( updated by writer as per request by her friend Divya )
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=25

3. The Last Time
by dochdoe on page 27
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=27

4. Naughty RKB
by kayan on page 29
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=29

5. A Sharbati Ride
by peace.. on page 31
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=31

6. Phir Le Aaya Dill
by Ofthe heart on page 4 and direct link reposted on page 39
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=4

7. The Night Duty
by RaYa Kapoor on page 44

8. Best Sharbat Ever
by Jenny on page 44

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=44

9. "Subah hone na de...ek doosre ko hum sone na de"
by bscorp13 on page 50
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=50

10. Desires of heart 
By ankita_sidana on page 55
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&PID=116781947&#p116781947

11.  The Naughty Couple
by iluvuzaya on page 64
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=64

12. Succumbed!!
by omshreejaanu on page 70
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242220&TPN=70

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

**~~Delitescent Desire~~**

"Let go of me Raman...aaahhh."

Her eyes darted back and forth as she realised that they were not in the privacy of their room but the fear of being heard dissipated as she saw the hot water running from the shower and the washing machine vibrating in frantic ardour. As if he noticed it too, she was soon placed on the vibrating machine as he continued his assault on her senses. Some sort of esctatic explosion happened in her head as she absorbed the sensations imparted by the sinful vibrating thing beneath her and the sinful man who had barged into the bathroom under the pretext of finding his shaving kit.

With the towel still wrapped around her she opened their cupboard and found her notepad that contained her promise for the day.

With todays date written on top, a single line was written below it.

No touching till 4 pm

And she had broken the promise within one hour of her waking up.

A dozen works lay pending for her. With the onset of Mihika's marriage, her workload has exponentially increased. And Vandu Akka's pregnancy made Ishita the only sister to arrange and help in all the preprations. But her husband left no space for her to work or maybe it was her own mind, hence she made this decision.

The list of all the works was on next page and by now she was supposed to start with the third one listed in it.

As she writhed in guilt, the man who was the source of all mischief smirked as he saw his wife just in a towel.

She jerked up as she heard the click' sound of the door being locked and saw him. Water droplets trickled off his wet form. He slid his hand towards the knot in his towel, and with one jerk the loosly bound towel across his waist came off. Taking slow but long steps he reached her and trapped her between the two open doors of the cupboard and himself.

Wide. Her eyes went wide but she was not given much time to think as she was thrust up against the cupboard shelf and without an invitation he plunged deep inside her.

"Stop...don't stop." she whimpered and felt his smirk on her left shoulder. He took off the remaining hindrance in his vision, her towel and dipped his head into his heaven- Her silky tresses, the crook of her neck, the dip of her breasts.

"Ishita puttar, darwaja khol wo saadiyan leni hai." Mummyji's loud voice made him stop for a moment but there was no chance in hell that she would let him stop. If he left her unfinished she would go in his office and demand her right in midst of a meeting or presentation or whatever.

"Ramann..fast. I have no mood to open the door." she tightened her legs around him as he thrust himself forward and stopped.

"Ishita puttar?" the door shook from the loud banging on it from the outside.

"Ishita bhabhi syappa ho gaya. Sangeet walon ki jagah wo classical music bajane wale aa gaye."

"Aiyyo Ishu, tumhari Soumya chitti ko pickup karne jaane hai."

A fresh course of adrenalin gushed inside her as she heard the shouts and bangs of people outside. She hadnt even worn her saari yet and here she was with her man deep inside her, waiting for him to move.

The fear of being caught and that too naked, the tension and stress to complete the preparations in time played havoc on her senses but the thrill turned her on.

"Ishita..are you sure that you want me to finish this?" finally that once voice which calmed her no matter what.

"Please..fast and hard."

It was the calm before the storm approaches, only the outside voices were audible.

The moment he started off, all the voices died down in her ears. His persistent pounding and relentless rhythm was the storm that shook her core. Their harsh breathing was the only sound they could hear.

Theirs was the gentle and caring type of lovemaking. Even in the shower they had devoured each other for a long time but this, this was something new. This hardcore relentless lovemaking was their first. His slow and steady pace otherwise was now hard and fast, something she thought she would never enjoy and found herself guilty as even before completing, she already wanted more. Infact she wanted him to go on forever.

But the culmination came near. She could feel that point arriving when she would go numb in his arms. At normal times she would regain her composure quickly but for this experience she knew that it would take longer.

"Ramann", she bit his ear, pulled his hair and raked her nails on his back as she reached the ultimate everest of pleasure and felt him letting go along with her.

They tried to stand steadily as their breaths mingled. He looked at her, admiring the scarlet red hue adorning her at all the right places.

"I got you dirty after a bath."

"Who knew we could do IT like animals."

"Can I say that animals are luckier than us?"

"Shut up Raman! And now please help me dress."

"Ishita puttar, Sab theek hai na? Wo Raman keh raha tha ki tere sar mein dard hai. Par tu toh ulta langda rahi hai? Pairo mein dard hai ya sar mein?"

Silently she looked on as everyone came to inspect her flushed state.

"Wo Mummyji kuch nahi hai. Theek ho jaayega."

"Accha sunn Raman apna lunch box bhool gaya. Kisike haathon bhijwadena."

Listening this she excused herself as soon as possible and dialed Raman.

"Clear your desk, the lunch is coming soon."

"Today all the appointments of Raman Sir are cancelled after lunch." she heard the secretary telling her assistant as she entered his office cabin.

"And no one will disturb him for few hours."

She closed the door before she could hear anymore instructions of Raman Sir and saw the man himself, serious and focussed doing some important work.

What if he really just wanted to have lunch? *No ways* thought Ishita as she had come there with some needs that she wished to fulfill.

"Raman?"

"You are here? Sorry. Had to finish all the work before I devote all my attention towards this beautiful damsel."

"Lets carry on where we left."

How was it possible that she could want him so much, so damn much. Their morning escapade was fresh in her mind and she wished to renact it again now and yet again in the night.

4:30 p.m.

She looked at her notepad, wondering how would she face it.

The column below her promise of no touching hosted a blank space to write what she actually did till that time.

With shaky hands she picked her pen and wrote Only touching till 4:00 p.m.

oOo

This story is sole-ly for all the naughty minds out there(including meπŸ˜†). Finally our bhook-pyaas for gutter will be fulfilled hereπŸ˜†. Vidya dear you are next.

Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
is it d gutter os-thon thread? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peace..

Ryt peace...that res of mine is for the first OS...gonna post it tom..πŸ˜†
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Ryt peace...that res of mine is for the first OS...gonna post it tom..πŸ˜†

seriously? u guys r actually making such a thread? πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peace..

Hey please write one OS too dear. U can post it here too. That would b great.
After Tweety, Vidya will n then me.
U can join in. That would b fun.
We will inviting others too.
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey please write one OS too dear. U can post it here too. That would b great.
After Tweety, Vidya will n then me.
U can join in. That would b fun.
We will inviting others too.

what r d rules? pls update d main post quickly! (writing a new os won't be possible for me though, but i am definitely waiting for dis thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jaanu...EPIC INTRO...thank u for converting my wish to a reality...thnx to u,tweety n vidya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

tweety
jaanu
vidya
aruna

thnx dearos for acceptin my req here..

hv invited one more wonderful writer(@dochdoe)...hope she also agrees.!!

n rest writers who came here n r willin to participate...thnx to u all too..

this G Fest is ROCKING coz of u all..!!

--MY COMMENTS FOR GUTTERS OSes in this G FEST--

Tweety's OS in pg1

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

OMGGG...Tweeety...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

woman U MADE ME EPIC PROUD with my selection of U THE STARTER for this OS-thon...!! damn..i feel "sorry" for other writers coz the standard u set is SKY HIGH n i also feel EXCITED coz other writers would GIVE THEIR BEST to MATCH THIS...isse kehte hai ek teer se DO NISHAAN..!!

damn this has to be ONE OF THE BEST G Factor personified OS i hv ever ever read in IF in these 5.5 years..!!

write MORE yaar...theres NO RULE tht a writer here can write only one os...πŸ˜†

nywz BRILLIANT...SUPER HOT PASSIONATE EXTREMELY GUTTERISH OS tweety..U SUPER ROCK..!!

Aruna's OS in pg 25, @Dochdoe's OS in pg 27 & Ria's OS in pg 29

Aruna... omggg i will nw FOREVER equate carom game with ishra n tht too all coz of urs SIZZLING HOT OS...woman u NEED TO WRITE MORE as u hv got tht G factor in right amount...loved it...esp the way u explained STRIP show of Raman...ooh lala πŸ€£

@Dochdoe... yaar u really hv put a WRONG disclaimer..u sayin tht wsnt good?it ws EPIC...i thought u were bein nervous,so readin ur disclaimer-i tried to keep no expectations n njoy wht it..but but..i ws BOWLED over when he stated RULE No:3 n then there ws no turnin..it ws a PURE GUTTER PERSONIFIED OS dear...truly hawwwt...!!

Ria...aww short sweet sexy os dear...good job..!!

@peace's OS in pg 31

@peace... omggg thts the 2nd best gutter os here among all os posted here till now in this OS-thon...truly EROTIC..!! first time i read a story written by u n it ws simply WOW..loved loved it..!! 

@OfTheHeart's OS in pg 39, Priya's OS in pg 44,Jenny's OS in pg 44 & PB's OS in pg 50

@OfTheHeart... omgg this is ur first gutter os?HARD to beleive...n this has the BEST COMBO of both emotional n gutter level feels..too too sizzling hot n too romantic..

@Priya... omg dear plz DNT call urself kacha nimbu as u r CERTAINLY NOT...it ws a super hot os...!!

@Jenny... THE MOST MOST EROTIC OS is urs among all OS posted in this thread...n wht makes it evn more unique is u wrote this in school?lik how?...BOW DOWN to u dear...EPIC..!!

@PB... one of my fav super sensuous OS-not jut here but in this forum too..!! n this is NOT coz u wrote n u dedicated to me..but its SOLELY COZ OF CONTENT...the song...the way u used champagne..all the epic gutter lines...this ws super perfect n DEFINITELY suitin me,KK n AK as dedications...DIL KHUSH KAR DITTA..

Anki's OS in pg 56

omggg anki...n this ws SUPER EROTIC...gosh G factor ka std is rising high n high as evry OS pass by here πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...perfect this ws anki

@OfTheHeart's OS in pg 63

Priya..omg perfect perfect ending...again this ws soulful n G-ness personified too...u truly hv a way with words...simply LOVED it

@iluvuzaya's OS in pg 64

@iluvuzaya... omg tht ws super hot...great job dear

Jaanu's OS in pg 70

this os-thon STARTED with a BANG n it ended with a BANG too...!!

Jaanu...wht ws tht?n u call it NOT G?such D for DELUSIONAL u r...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

it had romance...it had emotions n ofcourse it had PURE G-ness too...!! but all done such gracefully..n cherry on the cake ws tht collage u used-thts KK evrywhere...hw ironical...its KK who landed me fall to G land permanently...n here u used his pics for ur G os....!!

Truly ur os is one of the best here..

Thnx to jaanu n all other writers who made my idea turn to a beautiful super rockin reality...dilse THANKS ALL...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know how active i will be here ...But as its something related to gutter minded people I need to show my presence πŸ˜† Edited by --Sia-- - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jaanu...EPIC INTRO...thank u for converting my wish to a reality...thnx to u,tweety n vidya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—