Next Two epis ..

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Someday this PR intern is going to find hellhounds behind him/her... I m not even kidding.

And they had those Dean's heaven with teenage Sam gif's reblogged with the tag 'We-have-to-save-these-moments...-for-whats-about-to-happen" 

I dont want to watch mid season finale ๐Ÿ˜ญ I had enough. I swear I can't take anything more than what happened last season. This show is beyond depressing. I feel like tearing my hair out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Er, what's THAT supposed to mean? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess it means this 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrUtvrdV4wk&feature=youtu.beL

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Someday this PR intern is going to find hellhounds behind him/her... I m not even kidding.
lol๐Ÿ˜†well maybe ppl will go after them with that moc blade?๐Ÿ˜‰

And they had those Dean's heaven with teenage Sam gif's reblogged with the tag 'We-have-to-save-these-moments...-for-whats-about-to-happen" 

what is about to change?
ppl lets start speculating what can be the new twist๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

I dont want to watch mid season finale ๐Ÿ˜ญ I had enough. I swear I can't take anything more than what happened last season. This show is beyond depressing. I feel like tearing my hair out.

m one of those whoz excited evev when i know it might give me a frigging heart failure or m gonna cry my heart out๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When are we getting complimentary shock blankets for actually surviving this show ๐Ÿค”