Qubool Hai Fan Fictions Index(Edited 24/8/2015) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u so much! This makes life so much easier! Now I know which are done and what to update lol

Name of OS/SS/FF:  I'll Be There For You 

Name of Author : Raingoddess

Type : Two Shot

Leads : Sanam and Aahil 

Additional Information : Includes Seher and Rehan as well. What happens when Aahil choses his Ammi over Sanam and they separate? How does he react when he finds the truth? Does Sanam support him? How do SeHan react to this?

Name of OS/SS/FF: Naam e Wafa

Type : One Shot

Additional Information : Jealous Aahil and Angry Sanam. "Kahan gayi thi tum Rehaan ke saath?" "Aapko kya farak padta hain Aahil! Ki main kahan jaa rahe hoon, kyun jaa rahe hoon, aur kiske saath jaa rahe hoon? Main hui kaun aapki?!!"

Name of OS/SS/FF: Tera Hi Bas Hona Chahoon

Additional Information : Aahil has a nightmare about his abusive father. Sanam consoles him during the night. She decides to not hurt him anymore and he wants to get rid of her pain as well.

Name of OS/SS/FF: Pehli Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai!

Type : SS

Leads : Sanam and Aahil/ Seher and Rehan

Additional Information: Rehan and Seher's midnight encounter. SaHil get ready for Haya's reception n fight before leaving the house... like a typical married couple. Awkward silence in the car

Name of OS/SS/FF: Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin  

Type : SS

Leads : Sanam and Aahil along with AsYa and SeHan

Additional Information: Asya and Dilshad live with their grown up daughters Sanam and Seher. Seher meets Rehan and they develop a sweet relationship while their respective siblings cannot keep their hatred nor attraction for each other in check. Asad doesn't want his daughters to get married and particularly dislikes Aahil. While Rehan has won over Akdu Ahmed Khan. Zoya adores both of them! Will our Jallad Jin aka Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim win over the Khan family, Asad Ahmed Khan or for that matter his ladylove Sanam? Will hate turn into love? 

Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Thanks a lot for making this..
I've been wondering why no one made it all this while and here you are..
Name of OS/SS/FF: Choomantar
Name of Author : Wynter
Type : FFStatus : Ongoing
Additional Information : What if Sanam and Aahil were forced to go on a Honeymoon after their contract marriage.. Will their lives be all the same? or will they change for good? Read on to find out
Link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4200678

Name of OS/SS/FF: Aankhon me teri
Name of Author : Wynter
Type : FF
Additional Information : Things are no more the same between Aahil and Sanam. Aahil's no longer jealous of Sanam and Rehaan. He knows the truth and decides to make up for his wife. Will Sanam let things go such easy? Read on..
Link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4206152Edited by Wynter - 9 years ago
Thanks guys for promptly listing your stories. Others, please do so too... 
And, do tell me ANY modifications you feel would improve the Index. 😛
Name of the Two-Shot: Pitter-Patter

Name of Author : sri_ffn

Type : Two-shot

Leads : SaHil

Additional Information : 

Droplets splattered on glass pane remind him of his shattered life. Raindrops bring a smile on her face. This rain, this rain will change their lives, forever. 

Great idea 👏

You can find all sehan stories on first page of sehaj AT #10 we updated it this time

Bt if you want me to pm you i can do that

Whatever is convenient just leme know 😳

MY INDEX ON SAHIL & QUBOOL HAI - (All titles hyper-linked)

ONE SHOTS

HUNGRY EYES - A SAHIL OS Based during Aahil's engagement to Nida

TRUE LIES - A SAHIL OS  - Based on the time right after Aahil & Sanam's wedding

WHEN AAHIL MET SEHER - AN OS   - This OS assumes that Seher was brought up by Razia, and she comes in one day and pretends to be Sanam, just to see if Aahil realizes she is not? In this, there is no evil intent, and she has already met Sanam.

FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT - A SAHIL OS - Aahil breaks the dream home after he finds out that Sanam has been trying to find out about his past. He finally confronts her and asks her how she really feels about him? What will Sanam say?

SS - INDEX

Set right after the jealous dance in front of Aahil's friends, this story explores the dynamic of Aahil and Sanam's relationship as they face the passion that flares between them like an inferno. They both move through the jealousy, insecurity and misunderstandings they each face, until love triumphs over it all!

YEH DOORIYAN -A SEHAN SS  (Guest Starring SAHIL) - A SEQUEL TO "DIL JALE" -COMPLETED

This story is set three + years after the truth about Tanveer is revealed.  Rehan and Seher fell out after Tanveer's truth was revealed. Seher moved to the UK to live with Ayaan & Nikhat. Rehan's been living in Mumbai.  Aahil &  Sanam are very happy and pregnant! Seher moves back to India to be closer to her sister & grandma. Now for the first time in years, Seher and Rehan are back in Bhopal in the same house! How will Sanam and Aahil deal with their siblings issues with each other? Will Seher and Rehan admit how they really feel about each other? Find out here!

Set within the storyline of the "Twin Swap", this story is about how Suneheri tries to navigate through the many situations she faces as Sanam, including finding out Rehan used to have feelings for Sanam, and Aahil finding out she is not Sanam.

Sanam is Head Chef of "S2" the restaurant she co owns with twin sister Seher, who is a programmer. Aahil is the work hard and play harder Nawab of Bhopal. He's very close to brother Rehan. Aahil & Sanam get off on the wrong foot, but sparks fly from the moment they meet! Read on to see how Mr Arrogant and Ms Cool just can't stay away from each other

Enjoy! 

Regards

Mandy

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Name of OS/SS/FF: Find Me, My Love...

Type: SS

Leads: SeHan and SaHil

Additional Information: The story starts after SeHan breakup. Seher is guilty of her deeds and wants to apologize to Rehan. Rehan is searching for Sunehri and has decided to give her a chance to explain herself. Sanam is trying hard to find a proof against Tanveer and at last she gets hold of it. Ahil is tormented between his love for Sanam and his Ammi's words. Raziya approaches Seher to impersonate Sanam. But she refuses. Raziya is determined to make Seher do what she wants. Will Raziya succeed in her plans? Will Seher and Rehan unite? Will Sanam be able to show Tanveer's true face to Ahil? Will Ahil realize that his love for Sanam is much stronger than his fears? What is in store for these two couples? Will they unite? Or will they get separated even before they confess their feelings?

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4249035
Edited by Cinderella3 - 9 years ago
HEY:) Got another few! 

Name of OS/SS/FF: Unidentified

Name of Author : astonm

Type : (OS/SS/FF): Three-Shot

Leads : SaHil

Additional Information : Alternate Universe, doesn't follow the storyline of the show. Sanam finds Aahil in an alley, bruised and battered. She takes him in, but can she trust him?

Name of OS/SS/FF: Our Little Princess

Name of Author : astonm

Type : (OS/SS/FF): One-Shot

Leads : SaHil feat. SeHan

Additional Information : A future-take with a pregnant Sanam and an excited Aahil, along with the favourite aunt Seher and the adorable chachu Rehan! Just fluff. 

X-X-X-X

Name of OS/SS/FF: Dogs & Babies

Name of Author : astonm

Type : (OS/SS/FF): One-Shot

Leads : SaHil feat. SeHan

Additional Information : Sanam finds a dog and wants to keep it, Aahil can't deny her anything. Just fluff. 

Edited by astonm - 9 years ago
My Index of SaHil & SeHaan Stories

Name of OS/SS/FF:
Homcoming

Name of Author: Mahwash22

Type: OS (Drabble)

Leads: SaHil

Additional Information: Mature 18+. Aahil returns home from a business trip only to get a surprise from his attractive wife. Something he never thought he would witness.

Link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4167220

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF:
Hiding Behind a Mask

Type: OS

Additional Information: Takes place during the many tasks between Aahil and Sanam in the beginning of the show. A bit of angst.

"It was one of the nights where he couldn't sleep at night. Yet another of those nights where he tossed and turned with every might he had. Frustrated with himself, Aahil stood up and went toward the window. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily by the thoughts invading his mind - again."

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4068017

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF:  Baba Ki Jaan

Additional Information: A story revolving around the idea of Sahil being parents.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4183186

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF:
  In You I Will Trust

Additional Information: My Interpretation of the MAHA episode aired 20th December, 2014 - Where Sanam is dancing in front of everyone at The Ibrahim Mansion.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4260814

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF:
A Night of Passion

Type: SS with Four Parts.

Additional Information: The greatest news which would make Aahil reach the skies suddenly made him feel the saddest person ever. Can his Begum make him realize that he is far more important to her than anybody else?

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4155974

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF:
The Meeting

Type: SS with Twelve Parts.

Leads: SaHil and SeHaan

Additional Information: Story set in an Alternative Universe.

Passion, Love and a lot of heated dialogues.

"Sanam Ahmed Khan was often referred as an independent, strong-minded, intellectual and passionate woman. She had a solid reputation of finalizing all kind of deals with world famous business men in various companies.

However, her thoughts went off limits when she met The Nawab of Bhopal; Aahil Raza Ibrahim for the very first time."

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4190746

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF:
Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai

Type: FF

Additional Information: Takes place before Seher entered the Show.

"I'll make you mine, Sanam. Believe it or not, but I will. And I'll make sure you scream my name when we get to that stage." Aahil said.

Sanam looked over her shoulder and spoke strongly. "Keep dreaming because nothing like that is ever going to happen."

"It's a promise" he responded back. "And Aahil Raza Ibrahim never promises anything unless there's truth in it."

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4093730

-----

Name of OS/SS/FF: Because You're Mine

Type: FF

Leads: SaHil and SeHaan.

Additional Information: Can love reunite two past lovers into a faithful bond? Or will the past catch up and separate them for good this time?

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4268538

Can u add these as well? Thanks!!

Name of OS/SS/FF: Searching for Answers

Type : Three Shot

Additional Information : The first of a trilogy. Starts from the night after Aahil finds out Rehan is Billi's son. Here starts his quest to untangle the mess in his life and find out why Sanam left. Once again Jallad Jinn and Miss Dhabevaali have come face to face! Aahil threatens to start drinking if she doesn't tell him why she left. But little does Jallad Jinn know that its Miss Dhabevaali he is dealing with. But when his plan goes awry, it gives Sanam the strength to fight for their love! So then what happens? Does Aahil discover the truth? Does Sanam forgive him for all he has said to her? Will these two junoon filled lovers reunite? 

Name of OS/SS/FF: Finding a Destination

Additional Information : The sequel to Searching for Answers. Aahil devises a sexy and interesting plan to get his Begum to spill the beans! He wants her back at any cost but not without knowing why she left! Its time to whisk her away from the crazy mansion. Will Aahil get his answers! Will he find his destination? Will Sanam be able to resist the charm of her sexy, adorable and determined Nawab?!!! What will this exciting night lead to?!!

Name of OS/SS/FF: Discovering the Truth

Additional Information : The last part of the trilogy. Aahil finally discovers the truth! But what now? Will he believe Sanam? Will Sanam forgive him? Will things be like before? Will Jallad Jinn and Miss Dhabevaali rekindle their junoon? 

Name of OS/SS/FF: Taveez, Candle aur Latif

Leads : Sanam and Aahil (and Latif)

Additional Information : What happens when Miss Dhabevaali decided to get naughty? Well Jallad Jin blushes! What happens when two evil witches plot? Their plans fail! What happens when Latif sees Aahil without a shirt? He screams "oui maaa!!!!" Well this is what happens when I get bored lol 

Name of OS/SS/FF: I Am Sorry!

Leads : Seher and Aahil, along with Rehan and Haya

Additional Information : Sanam has left IM! Aahil is heartbroken! Haya tries to cheer up her jijaji while Rehan tries to assure Seher that its not her fault! But Seher cannot help but feel hurt by Aahil's tears and a little jealous of his relationship with Haya. So she decided to amend her relationship with her brother-in-law. What happens when Seher does apologize? Will Aahil forgive her? Will Seher get the same importance as Haya in Aahil's life? 

Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago