Stopped watching after Sanam's kidnapping....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
stopped watching QH2 when Sanam was kidnapped. continued to read the updates though. Now with Aahil marrying Sanam2(Aditi), I am going to stop reading the updates as well. I feel disgusted that they have made a joke of marriage...
Originally posted by ifun

stopped watching QH2 when Sanam was kidnapped. continued to read the updates though. Now with Aahil marrying Sanam2(Aditi), I am going to stop reading the updates as well. I feel disgusted that they have made a joke of marriage...
👏Agreed!! They also changed the rules/regulations of the religion to create drama by showing a valid Saahil nikaah as invalid and an invalid Sanam 2-Aahil nikaah as valid. Kudos to Kaante Khan!! Now people will get wrong information about the religion too. 😛
Originally posted by rabees011

👏Agreed!! They also changed the rules/regulations of the religion to create drama by showing a valid Saahil nikaah as invalid and an invalid Sanam 2-Aahil nikaah as valid. Kudos to Kaante Khan!! Now people will get wrong information about the religion too. 😛

I am fed up with that women and her sick twists! She can go hang for all I care! I dont know how much more of this I can watch! I stopped after ZOYAAN and three months later caught up, when I realised that ZOYAAN was coming to an end. But I really dont know if I have the stomach for this one again!

But more fool us I say. Fool me once and Shame on YOU, but fool me twice and shame on ME!