Posted: 17 years ago

Edited by dreamgirl. - 17 years ago
i wanna joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i wanna joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my name is ayesha ๐Ÿ˜›

now y have i never heard of the cheeta girls๐Ÿ˜• can u please post some info on them....

@ayesha: bacchi, no double postin yaar.....

love,
khair

Originally posted by sweet_kp

now y have i never heard of the cheeta girls๐Ÿ˜•can u please post some info on them....

love,khair

sryy...didnt know..that i did double posting...sry againn...plzz forgive meeeeeee

Cheetah Girls is a movie that comes on Disney channel..itz an awesomee movieeee ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by sweet_kp

now y have i never heard of the cheeta girls๐Ÿ˜• can u please post some info on them....

love,
khair

wow Khair! reallyy..it's a movie from Disney Channel of four friends that sing and have like their own "group"..and it's kinda like a musical
Thnx =============I am gonna watc cheeta girls and judge to join this club or not@
come one people no one really knows about cheeta girls that sucks.i am so shocked.ok listen up guys its not just a movie.there is a real band called cheeta girls.now i am sending you guys a picture of that band.

Edited by dreamgirl. - 17 years ago
Originally posted by dreamgirl.

come one people no one really knows about cheeta girls that sucks.i am so shocked.ok listen up guys its not just a movie.there is a real band called cheeta girls.now i am sending you guys a picture of that band.

i m in..i love this movie...itz was awesomeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dreamgirl.

ok hope you get it now

yea