Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Such an adorable guy he is.
Dhruliya I love them
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystalfairy95

Actually he said it's been 18 hrs since she said his name!!! whatever..u r right, why do we care as long as they are together... i just luv them!!!😃

Yeah nandu did say hi manik in canteen ..bt this is nt wat he wants..he want romantic wala manik ..like the one she used to make him confess...manik is really romantic nww
queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely...Nandu writing on his hand and caressing it was soo cute...As u said they are perfect for each other...

And manik's reaction when Nandini was going to meet Harshad. He be the perfect boyfriend for any sane girl. Except his sacrificial trait. *rolling my eyes*
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loving this romeo side of Monster Manik... It's a lovely episode.. Manan just killed us with their adorable and sizzling chemistry burning on screen.. I'm loving Dhrulya too.. 
crystalfairy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ireena7

I love Manik's possessiveness...and yeah Dhrulya are getting cuter together and literally Alya is jealous with Nandini 

Yeah..did u notice ..the way manik asked nandu" Dhruv ko kyoun phone kiya"?
he was like aliya go to harshad..there is no way that i'm letting my nandu go anywhere near him!!! He is soo sweet!
Edited by crystalfairy95 - 9 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

Yeah..did u notice ..the way manik asked nandu" Dhruv ko kyoun phone kiya"?
he was like aliya go to harshad..there is no way that i'm letting my nandu go anywhere near him!!! He is soo sweet!

Manik was superb in today's episode... 
Saw slight bit of jealousy when Manik asked Nandu abt the phone call ðŸ˜³
Manik is indeed very protected for his Star Nandu ...awww
d.a.n.c.e. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Memory kafi sharp he bande ki. But that was such a sweet gesture.
crystalfairy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenoftimbaktu

And manik's reaction when Nandini was going to meet Harshad. He be the perfect boyfriend for any sane girl. Except his sacrificial trait. *rolling my eyes*

I know ...he is totally perfect *sigh* but kya kare yaar yeh ladka tv mein hi reh gaya * sigh*😉
deepalk thumbnail
Hai Hai Kamal Kar diya Parth ney tho today he was just out of the world Manik as i read in one of the articles about u u ACT WTH UR EYES and u make each and everyone of us feel what you are  emoting u r just out of this world and its a pleasure to b a fan of urs
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepalk

Hai Hai Kamal Kar diya Parth ney tho today he was just out of the world Manik as i read in one of the articles about u u ACT WTH UR EYES and u make each and everyone of us feel what you are  emoting u r just out of this world and its a pleasure to b a fan of urs

so true his eyes are so expressive...he acts so well ..i have never seen such a actor in my life ..i toh just completely fell for him😳