Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shaguns charctr is something that people ll hate her...nd anita is such an amazing actress ki she did this !Anita is beautiful nd talented actress
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The things is Anita never involve beyond the limits in the chracter of Shagun she act in a balanced way which glued us to like her as a actor and hate her as chracter 
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Starting watching YHM only for her and Karan
But then when u watch a show u get very soon intergret to it
So i am just addicted now
And they are many actors as Mihika V, Raj Arora, Aly Goni etc that i dint even knew and i like them now...
After for characters i hav my own western POV, and characters as Mani really irritate me more than a villain as Ashok or Suraj...
And i watch Yhm always...but i love an episode where there is little of everyone IshraRu,Mihika, Mihir, Shagun,Ashok ,Suraj...
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And from my Pov Anita should not quit YHM,
For me a show is based on leads but villains make it run...
If no villains then no story if positivs characters themself does not create problem as Mihika did.
Anita is doing awesome job as Shagun
And i think YHM will be incomplete without any character
Appart from Suraj, Mani, PP etc who came later...
And new entry Raina Singh, i am waiting for her to enter, but any new entry vamp cant replace the initial vamp of the show, means Shagun
And playing a vamp is more fun than playing a lead, And i am complitely fine with it, Anita keep doing work they r some actress who dont care about their fans and dont work at all
Anita is not like that, she care about her fans...
jothi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very talented actress 😛
hats off to her for brilliant job

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Well obviously anita fans will watch for her ... The same can be said about Karan patel his fans will watch for him and some watch because the show is good... People have different reasons for watching the show
I'm really happy with how anita portraying shagun and her character in fanaa she also has a movie coming up soon.
I really don't understand why you really want anita to quit so she can get a better role. It's not that anita is not getting offers but she wants to experiment with her characters. No offence if your really huge fan of anita and have read or watched her interview you would know the reason for anita choosing smaller roles
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Imane

And from my Pov Anita should not quit YHM,
For me a show is based on leads but villains make it run...
If no villains then no story if positivs characters themself does not create problem as Mihika did.
Anita is doing awesome job as Shagun
And i think YHM will be incomplete without any character
Appart from Suraj, Mani, PP etc who came later...
And new entry Raina Singh, i am waiting for her to enter, but any new entry vamp cant replace the initial vamp of the show, means Shagun
And playing a vamp is more fun than playing a lead, And i am complitely fine with it, Anita keep doing work they r some actress who dont care about their fans and dont work at all
Anita is not like that, she care about her fans...

Well said... Yhm is loosely based on custody and going by that shaguns character is as equally important as ishita
Edited by Anitaholic - 9 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anita is an amazing actress..She is doing awesome job as job as Shagun..
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i watch fr ishraru...nd their chemistry...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amiii

Yes Me also do'nt like Anita's grey chrtr shgun... no focus on her role... grey negativ k upr v focus kiya jata h acche se screen space diya jatah pr yha to shgun sirf problm k liye h ... acche se grey role ko dikhaya v nhi ja rha sirf ishra k mahnta mohbbt k liye use kiya jata h ..negativ role ho to ek haseena thi k sakhsi goynka ki trh... ab bs anita shahun ka role quit kr de..bahut pehn chuki desiner sariya... ab role pe v dhyan de .. anita shgun jaisa side role desrv nhi krti unhe main lead krna chahiye..well mtvfanaah me unka role shagun se better h...aur shgun se jyada acchi Anita Yamini k role me lg rhi h ... well jbtk Anita h YHM me tb tk to Anita k fans ki YHM dekhna majburi h...

Well, Ek Hasina Thi is a revenge based show whereas, the name YHM clearly states that this show is about love. So how can you expect Shagun to be as bad ass as Sakshi? She can either be bad or an ass alternatively; together- not possible.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago