ikeni thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

In today's episode (3rd oct.) there was prerna but dialogue was not in her voice........i think it was dubbed in some other's voice..........remember that secne when prerna was talking with sampada that was not prerna's voice..........

am i right................

wow prerna gr8..............u r too busy actress now..........that u have no time for dubbing aswell...........good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not only dis shez way too buzy..dere was a scene some time ago in which dey used a duplicate for prerna..Dey showed her tawkin 2 someone but not facin him..dey showed da back which was certainly not hers n i did recognize dat its not her but some1 else whoz shootin for her..it also happened wid kashish of KTH in yesterday's episode..dey showed her sittin n tawkin 2 shewani n da view which i had of hers frm da back clearly indicated its not her...n u ppl wont believe dey even showed da duplicates face movin..though not close-up but yeah i did c her walkin when kashish said shez goin 2 shewani..now dats too lame ..i dnt understand y r da leads soo buzy dat dey cant dub..n dey cant even sit n shoot..How many of u watched KTH yesterday...u must ve noticed it.
Nasty Girl thumbnail
yeah ... it wasn't her... i was dam sure but my sister said "No..it was her voice!! " .. i will teach her a lesson.. but maybe she was sick or something

sweet_gal88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koizakapoor

not only dis shez way too buzy..dere was a scene some time ago in which dey used a duplicate for prerna..Dey showed her tawkin 2 someone but not facin him..dey showed da back which was certainly not hers n i did recognize dat its not her but some1 else whoz shootin for her..it also happened wid kashish of KTH in yesterday's episode..dey showed her sittin n tawkin 2 shewani n da view which i had of hers frm da back clearly indicated its not her...n u ppl wont believe dey even showed da duplicates face movin..though not close-up but yeah i did c her walkin when kashish said shez goin 2 shewani..now dats too lame ..i dnt understand y r da leads soo buzy dat dey cant dub..n dey cant even sit n shoot..How many of u watched KTH yesterday...u must ve noticed it.

yup when she came out of jail... those 1st epis even i noticed it... the day she was with that blue saari and tlaking to anurag bout how did he allow prem to do what he did... when they were showing her face... she had her hia rtied up... but when they focuses anu and showed her back it was some lady with loose hair.....
maybe prerna and anu try and avoid shooting together if they can do so.. since they dont get along....
*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikeni

In today's episode (3rd oct.) there was prerna but dialogue was not in her voice........i think it was dubbed in some other's voice..........remember that secne when prerna was talking with sampada that was not prerna's voice..........

am i right................

wow prerna gr8..............u r too busy actress now..........that u have no time for dubbing aswell...........good

really? where is the video? 😭
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well iam not watching kzk now days its so boring...but it does happen in ekta's serials
sirjana1 thumbnail
yh i notices 2 lol<<-----