FF: The Circle of time-Part 13- The pictures

Posted: 9 years ago

I love the idea of couples who are destined to be, in this or another life, so I loved both the original idea of Rangrasiya. This story is very different, but seeks to maintain some wonderful characters who both liked them, I personally am a crazy fan of Sanaya, and now can say that I admire a lot to Ashish too, i think have recreated a perfect fantasy, both have a delicious chemistry on screen.
PD: Sorry for my English mistakes, my language is Spanish, hope you enjoy it.

Prologue

Warrior dilemma...

Why suddenly those lips, they become strangers, but never known desired yours ... in that silence, a silence that hates when rings and rings a suffocating silence. He can't move under this quiet existence from its privileged stage just watch, regret comes alive with its opaque eyes devoid of future, with lips closed without being dumb ... like ... urges a reason to be imposed to the desire to have her around. Touching her... 

He Thinks_: Do not sleep, tell me something! 

Her lips ... her lips again and still feels like the vibrations course your blood inside his body and image in his head, still in pursuit. Feelings ... he coat, links, entangles, kills all... his fight is wild and silent, it cant stop feel like his mind vibrates. He can't stop craving and feel her body lives. 

Only the moonlight steals in this wild darkness. She moves her head on the pillow involuntarily. He stops. 

His Gloomy eyes looking her sleepy eyes, wanting to be lights that fire, and were obfuscated in the shadows of this lonely night... 

He Thinks: Why can't I stop looking you. 

Want desperately to remember his voice, one of its longed words, although his name said in anger and despair, never mind. But only, it's subtle and steady breathing tortures. Today is no exception, no longer supports its own scourge, bitterly wonders is this a life? do not know, do not understand, can't even imagine that the mind is fragile if the heart is not sure. 

Nothing gets dispel the stubborn thinking misleading picture of that being, the subject of deepest desire that external heart hypnotizes his soul. 

He Thinks_: dont sleep, tell me something. 

Now that void that he fed, it was full force and fury is hungry and alone ... seconds slower traverse at this hour full of anguish ... 

A black cloud covers his thoughts, and the witch moon illuminating her still asleep ... helpless angel ... the source of all their pain, the fountain  where he want to satisfy every desire, to close his eyes while fatigued with delicate, soft white Paro's head leaning on hand. 

...  he sleep.

(By Anny14)

2 -Black tea and rain

Paro was afraid about could be this new life, but she want prove herself that she was a strong woman. "What happens to us when you wake up honey? Will you tell me it's better to finish everything? or maybe you give me a chance?"...

The best, for her, was not to assume that she knew everything, nothing was easy in her life, and she closed the door leaving the room. 

Arise many times in life where you question what is real or what is product of your thoughts, that moment of ego in which you think what happens to others will never happen to you, and of course you happen.  So, dawned on uncertainty ... or so it had come to believe. 

She knew it was useless to expect, no one would, in itself her mind and body were in two different directions. Feelings were so strong she really could not find peace, she was so afraid, and was the only shelter she could find. 

-o0o- 

He did not understand because she was not just there, he did not ask for, nor cared tomorrow. He was stared at the empty pillow a few minutes, trying to overcome the fatigue; he had not slept well... 

Always had that a knack for making your mind to rest, but since she is by his side all his thoughts become a torment of ideas, and the worst just happened ... if you see it and desire it are a scourge for him . His absence is even worse. 

Each time he can't see her, is the closest thing to death, loneliness was her ally, her friend than he, and only her image makes unimportant time. His eyes desperately seeking his angel, crosses the room without finding a trace. Perceived urgency of his own body, which he is eager, if he had a choice she would never leave his bed. He was angry, stupid ideas, stupid emotions that keep you up, is more difficult to deal with his absence, exasperating, exhausting for this is complicated and discover a new sense ... fear. 

Suddenly all the lessons that life had taught him escape through the window. The closed his eyes to see her come through the door with his head down in concerted a tray carrying a cup of tea. 

She thinks, 'Why he cares me? Why I do care him? I hope he like the black tea without sugar, that's all I found in the kitchen - no one spends much time in this place, there are few tools, very little clothing. Where are your things? Has no staff ... no photos. I'll leave this on the bedside table before he wakes up. 

He thinks simulating sleeping: What does skinny girl believe?  Insignificant little woman, moves into my house becoming owner and filling every forgotten corner, she believes she has the right to disturb me, it doesnt matter, it is a mistake of having sought. 

She says: - Sir, good morning. Want tea? 

He opens his eyes and looks long, she is beautiful, feminine and even childish, and speaking seems to exercise the power to control your entire body. It is incorporated slowly and sitting on the edge of the bed. You can't stop watching her, she is always moving, or are your eyes watching all around without getting anything fixed, sometimes their hands walking embroidered dress or play with a lock of her long black hair. 

He says:- oh, yes. 

She moves her head gently down, watches for a fraction of second and goes away quietly without saying anything, really wants to tell him so many things, why can't watch him? Why urges away from him? He remembered woke up this morning and a shiver ran through her body, the touch of his hand protector ... and fear. 

She held her breath, still feeling in his head that the absence left by contact. 

It was not a mistake, it was not the time, and maybe it was that time. But not, perhaps fate was capricious with his plan, but no. He takes the cup and walks the room thoughtfully,  rests his hand on the fogged glass from the window and see rain, taking long sips a black and bitter tea. 

He realizes his own state, not out of its lethargy, durable, notes sheets abandoned long and wide as a desert. 

He thinks: - so many things I do not want to remember It's been so many moments of sadness I have turned off my heart to do fade, my mind has been disappointed, my world has collapsed, have expired times where smiles arose naturally without forcing . 

-o0o- 

Three days earlier, before the rain. 

She argues with someone in the room: As you may, my home, all my things ... I have not been anything. 

The lawyer replies, - his father had many debts Miss, he leave you these things from your mother and this letter.  I'm really sorry there is nothing I can do now. You are 48 hours. To leave the house ... You have to be strong lady! 

She gutted the inside, look like the lawyer walked away, not wanting to look to the future but with hope. 

She thought: Everything will calm down with time and things will become clear tomorrow...

Edited by Anny14 - 9 years ago
Interesting start. Would love to read more.

Hello friends find surprising write about RR, I was always a silent reader I hope you enjoy this new to upgrading, thanks for being there! Please write about what they like and what not, this story does not follow the exact thread but let's see where it leads.

It is always valuable for you to say who like to enhance the story, I think soon return to the starting point the idea is to handle a circular time, you think? hugs Anny14

3-The first letter

Paro was crying all night. She looked at his house, his room, soon have to leave everything and go ... But where? she had no one, just her and her father, always alone, was his only family and gone forever, dawn and the sun was beginning to go out the window she saw the orange envelope on his small desk and hesitated before open it, Dad said he was not so sick, why? A week before she was immersed in her stressed about finals studies, and she did not get to see him once again.

Their uncertain fingers tore the paper and found a letter, a ticket and a smaller envelope that only Rudra Pratap Ranawat said.

Paro, sweetie:

Nothing that I can say now will change my mistakes, darling if you knew all that struggle to change our situation; I could not help my treasure. Everything is my fault.

Recent years have been devastating to my business and after the fraud of my partner, creditors did not give me respite, expected to finish your studies, when you come home the problems would be solved, my condition only worsened things, not me time left.

I am only concerned to ensure your future baby, I want you can lead a full life, you're a happy woman, I can only leave in your hands the jewelry and the wedding dress of your mommy and she had wanted to, you probably do not agree at first with my decision but I do just thinking about your welfare.

Paro, promise me you'll be happy, no matter what happens, that's all that will return me some peace. Never stop dreaming princess; life can be what you want it to be.

The lawyer, Mr. Singhania take care of everything, and I've left him instructions. In the envelope there is a ticket to Chandigarh, you have to bring the other to the address  on the front Rock Garden, I know you will like this place very much.

Daughter trust me, the man who will be your husband is reserved and strict but a great man, his father and I served together in the army, I know him since childhood and I know I will take good care of you. He doesnt want a big wedding so everything would be intimate and simple, whatever you want just ask Him to mr Singhania.

My little girl wanted to share this moment with you both, as always indulge and pamper, prepare for life going to start my love, I wish with all my heart that you can be happy, you can do a home, a family, find a friend and a companion to your husband, that you respect him and he take care to you too.

No words to say goodbye, just see you soon my daughter, with love ... your Daddy.

-o0o-

Three days earlier, before the rain.

He argues with someone in the room: 'that you crazy Ranawat! Now you completely lost your mind!

You want married me in two days. LOL! How such madness is can't happen? And your absurd excuses, you think I'm a charitable foundation, and remain for me to carry a disabled father, now an orphan girl, who knows are she. You are crazy! I will never marry, never going to get into this house be as tedious and treacherous as a woman. Forget it!

His father Dilsher tries to calm him, but he knows that it is useless when angry Rudra is an earthquake that shakes the house. - Rudradev Maharaji he says you're in no position to refuse, my decision this time things will be as I say. Tomorrow through 10 the girl arrives, take care of you get home perfectly safe, and in two days is the wedding, and I have everything arranged.

He came like a hurricane to his room; he began to throw everything he had on the desktop, pictures, mirror...

He stood in the middle of the room with his hand on his forehead, broke into tears and thought-I'm not in a position to refuse!!!, not enough humiliation in life ... and now it humbles me is my own father.

4- First look;  Disrespect and expectation.

Rudra had no intention of seeing that demon disguised as a woman, but he could not disobey his father's ultimatum. Aman sent to do the dirty work, "safe" who better than the man of her more confidence for that mission. He took everything he could in the barracks did not want to go home and face his destiny, almost dusk and had three missed calls from his father, he had to report to the fort, more effort made, to ignore the situation no would prepare him for what was going to happen. 

She wore just a thin long kurti fabric turquoise sleeveless hinted all her curves and on that its transparent thin fabric, delicate blue shawl barely notice the jeans and the shadow of her feet, the tiny sandals and sound their payales. 

Just looked and felt his feet off the ground. A woman who looked like an angel, could see as clear and smooth skin, her neck and arms. His father said something he cant hear, and she smiled, that smile had excited him. He wanted to explode with a sudden and unexpected force. A beauty like   lethal can be, thought. 

He returned to lay their eyes on it, noticed the hair. It was loose, giving a very charming girlish air. Brought out the special and warm honey-colored eyes "his wife" gave off a sweet, heady fragrance, a captivating scent emanating eerily nothing more and nothing less than her, her essence. And that mixture of fragrances that slowly began to take over all living room , did nothing but remind how painful it was for her to be there for him. No holding more, to see that his father was talking to her,a relaxed and happy chat , he approached the woman furtively. 

Dilsher: - Finally, you came son, what happens with you, she's... 

Rudra: Yes, She is one more mouth to feed, the reason for my dedication to work... 

As he expected, the smile of Paro disappeared before him, as she had to be careful with their actions and words, she saw him toward her across the room on the brash and elegant carpet, carrying the aura of power and dark magnetism. Paro had never seen a man like him, and she resented the tingling sensation that caused the false smile slowly appeared on his face.  It's so handsome that takes my breath away.-She thought.

He thought, - Do not torment me, and so just go. But he said sarcastically: 

- Easy, need not look so scared, I'm not going to kidnap you. If you choose to stay and live with us, you will like to make some changes to the house? Surely not what you expected? 

She said nothing, just walking a few steps toward him, thinking that really, he had another intention not know what to think, what would be their hidden agenda, staring at her trying to embarrass her, and she did not understand. 

She watched him; I try to decipher it and said very quietly: What kind of changes have in mind sir, something in particular? She try to smile but was too nervous, What you want dinner dad ? she ask to Dilsher ... - I know, hot Alu Parata, curd or pickle? 

Dilsher: - Daughter, which will prepare that ok for me, but do not want to rest, you must be tired from the trip. 

Paro: You're so easy to please, dinner will be ready soon, Dad. She said gently, and without looking at Rudra ask - you want something else? Just tell me sr. 

He hate to be so reasonable. It made him have the stupid feeling that he should be too, and would not be reasonable, not her. But her so close and yet so far, baffled him. He studied with thoughtful and insightful attitude, standing too close, dominating from the top of a very masculine way; she secretly went to the kitchen without another word. 

His father watched him in silence; he felt discomfort that made his blood boil. 

Dilsher: - that you care so much, good manners are not contagious, you already are immune to any kind of civility and good humor. Although these changes would be welcome in this house ... do not you think child? His father, merciless, always ended putting the nail on the head and pulled his sarcastic and hurtful side. 

I'm tired, Rudra said curtly and left. He while retreating mumbled. Have fun with your new pet!-. While he watches Paro with surprised face coming out of the kitchen, which was transformed into contempt ... he stopped in shock. 

Paro felt rejection and contempt, was very unlike the young and fun loving woman that her father wanted her out. Dad, you sent me this life? - He thought. His life was nothing more than a blur. Now when he had become his life, especially since I knew that part, he was guilty of that state. The dream of his father, on his happiness was shattered in his heart. He didnt want her. That day, in an instant, everything had changed. 

She refused even to look at scrutinizing and he felt a great void. He had lost something valuable when that girl showed up, control, something beautiful and fragile entered his life, something that after a long time he wanted to have, a hope. 

Even, when they had been forced to be under the same roof, it was as if they were alone, only once greeted politely as they passed in a hallway as boats adrift. She had tried to fight off all the possible ways that rejection, but could not even bear to see him, and he had thought better to keep away. 

Even he had reached that point where it no longer matter that woman who despised him. He was sure that only a miracle could change the decision of his father, if she did not object, nothing would cure the "wedding." Had no more departures and time was running against him. One more day and there was no turning back.

Originally posted by rithureuben

Interesting start. Would love to read more.
well your wishes come true! a little more of this story ...
Interesting...just started to read the prologue 

Part 5, Dreams and bills.

Thanks for the support,is great. I ask you to bear with me, especially in rituals, I'm no expert on that, they are like literary liberties I believe, I hope you enjoy with a lot love to all.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A sensual candlelight and the scent of fresh flowers were scattered throughout the grounds, on furniture bright red roses and golden jasmine, white roses and orchids, small diyas made roads to the entrance of the guests full of petals.

Other arrangements in beautiful glass containers filled with flowers, delicate lavender and blue fabrics decorating the room, garlands perched on the columns of the room. The mandap in the center beautifully arranged. -It is this, the bride and groom only thing the priest needs to perform the marriage Paro thought as he finished lighting the diyas.

He had dreamed about this day delivered, - "groom as a token of acceptance of the bride, tying a collar around her neck and placed him on sindur on his forehead, indicating she's a married woman. Dan together hand in hand, the seven rounds around the fire "- he recalled his father explaining with much love and tenderness, -the first round is to be promised, one another; and two souls become one, my dear ...

She closed her eyes and saw him talking - "together then have to develop the strength to be together in good times and bad times; thrive and engage each other; be blessed with healthy children; love, trust and honor each other; have self-control and longevity; friendship and eternal love. To commemorate this love ... with garlands adorn eachother. "Tears filled her eyes and felt a warm hand on his head as a blessing it, Dilsher just said,-let daughter, fix and finish, go changes your clothes, is almost time the priest arrived, I'll get my son.

She fly into the guest room, take from his bag wedding dress, jewelry and his eyes fell on the little letter saying, Rudra Pratap Ranawat. She had completely forgotten, and then she take it the envelope and quickly went to his room, but suddenly stopped at the door, a huge yelling between Rudra and his father left her frozen.

Dilsher: 'Why must you be so stubborn child? He said, as he tried to undress Rudra did not want to get off the couch. Rudra holding a glass in his hand, walked away. And stop looked down.

Rudra: - For though you do not want to accept Ranawat, I have your blood, your genes ... stood a little unbalanced and pulls the shirt was removed, rush to his father take the sherwani and clumsily put it on.

Dilsher: - Let it go , is pure nonsense! You could not wait to have a few drinks after the wedding, dont let me down, leave the whiskey. You could not do something right, unconscious boy. He was trying to fix his clothes half place.

Rudra: - No, leave me. If I do not take a few drinks I'm not able to do this, it costs too much leave me alone. Mess with me, I will do exactly what you want, how you want, with that rude little lady  that despises me. She do not even talk to me. His father stepped away, hanging his own head ...

Dilsher: - Just Rudra, that girl is very good, do not talk like she is ...

Rudra: - Yes of course,  she already convinced you, She had you like a puppet - Rudra said, moving like a puppet and mockingly, Dad eats, dad rests, dad whatever ...

-I do not need or want to listen anything else. As you said me, oh yeah ... I'm not in position to refuse ... yes Ranawat, nothing is free and I will pay the bills. I haven t forgotten, Daddy ... I know what I owe you. He was pointing his hand like a gun.

Dilsher: - Rudra But what do you say!, I just wanted your happiness, son don t think you owe me something, all I did was for you, for your welfare ...

Rudra: - Yes of course, and not sully family honor, hide all, I wanted to kill them, I wanted ... wanted. He collapsed on the couch, with both hands taken his head.

Paro went from there trembling, did not understand that he had seen, but that man had so much pain in his eyes, like a child crying, and sobbing desperately. She felt he should embrace comfort, somehow. I could not believe what she saw. His gestures, posture, stripped shirt that showed off that beautiful body, muscular robust, impetus of his words, the dominant tone of his voice, an irresistible and sensual set, and contrast their helpless eyes as hopeless asking a sample of tenderness desperately, something to end the torment. Pain. -What happens to me, -she thought, -He call me rude, and I just think pamper him. How stupid of me!

She look to the room, saw the mandap, and she squeeze her heart in her chest, she thought - and how I'll fulfill your dream Dad? , he doesn't want me. Not even remember me.

Please  hit the like button. Thanks! โค๏ธ

that is awesome ff i love it
Hi friends! ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks for your answers. I need a favor, could someone tell me how to upload images, I love editing but I can not share in the post, I can not even put a banner in history !!! Please someone help me or recommends a tutorial !!! thousand thanks everyone!!!๐Ÿค—

At least now in the story Parud are facing an arranged married, that is a very stressful situation, both Rudra and Paro waiting different things and think in a different way.

I hope to satisfy your imagination, and well see where it may take us, to all a happy Reading for the weekend ! I hope you will all enjoy this as I write. Of course comments and feedback are most welcome! Anny14

She look to the room, saw the mandap, and she squeeze her heart in her chest, she thought - and how I'll fulfill your dream Dad? , he doesn't want me. Not even remember me. Only once we met, we were eleven, he crying just like today, with the same eyes, when his mother died.  why are you so mad at me?, What i did to you? , you're so different now...

Part 6- In the gloom

All guest greeted at Groom , congratulated him, told him how lucky he was, how beautiful she was his wife, how happy he had made to his father... but Rudra doesn't felt owner of this story, the whiskey kept his head sufficiently dazed, listened to all speak like someone else; he needed to breathe, to be alone. He thought in one thing only.

Rudra was confused and overwhelmed; betrayal is a stab from someone you trusted, leaving a bleeding wound difficult to close, and worse makes you protect yourself by a shell that by isolating and just drowning inside yourself.

He walked away from the people and sought refuge in his room. That afternoon a storm was approaching, the heat and humidity were unbearable, the scent of her was intoxicating as this other woman, he reminded his frustrated joy, his unfinished wedding; so many memories frightened him.

It had been his first love, and he was deeply influenced. It hurt him. Remember it still hurt. She had snuck into her bones, to drive him crazy. He had done everything for her follies. He had given everything. His body and  soul. His caresses and kisses. His money and how grateful he had it? ... Falsehood, treachery was the feeling he hated most in the world. But what hurt most was her coldness. Why? Why had to hurt so much?

Paro, which had searched all day the opportunity to speak him, she followed him a few minutes later, he thought he would have calmed down, so when she entered his room she saw him standing alone, a loud thunder stopped her and after a flash, light was cut , remained both suspended in the gloom.

Paro, approaches to him with its vibrant red and gold wedding lengha, majestic with the air of a persian princess, beautiful with her family jewels, radiated confidence and happiness, with her own brightness. - It's my husband, from now on. - She thought. She held her mangalsutra and felt a tingling in the body.

-I came, wo... I brought a letter for you -said Paro, bowed without looking, with an envelope in his hand. She said: - My Fath ...

At that point he turned to her, his eyes ablaze in anger; he pushed her against the wall clutching his shoulders tightly, trying to hold back but to no avail.

Rudra shout: you do not want to think that you will get anything from me, I'm not like my father, I know who you are, you pretend to be an angel and hides a monster willing to kill, is negligible, you will say you need me that this alone and helpless, with no one in the world, really ... talk ... talk to me.

Paro babbling: - I ... my dad before he died...

Rudra: 'You will tell me your tragic life, your saddest dramas wants to squeeze every penny out of me, every affection ... and of course when you are sure you can count on me, I'll be by your side will ... How many victims of their beauty with a broken heart and ruined, you had left behind? I do not want you around me, now or ever ... this loneliness is my companion, despicable creature.  Just leave me...  

Paro: -Let me go, you hurt me. She sobs barely audible and tray to move away, turn back and felt his eyes looking straight and deep on his back. She felt a shiver; she turned just to watch it.

Rudra he held her wrist, could not stay away, himself was very close to her, her perfume, her lips trembling and moist with tears. Paro look into his eyes, she saw his anger and was afraid, but she would not allow it, she never would prove it...

Paro: -You don't remember me!  Don't even know who I am! How dare you judge me so freely? 

-I don't need favors; don't need you in my life, your highness.

-I don't need you to be happy, I want none of your money, and I'm not looking for a handout, Your Majesty. 

-Who you believed you are? such arrogant and miserable! ... 

The whiskey, heat, her perfume, her fierceness, Rudra lost control with each passing moment...

Paro: - It's just a dream that brought me to your door, a dream that is not even mine! You had the right to say no maharaja, whenever you wanted to reject me, why the hell you married me? 

-If you don't want just say it, we can undo this, but I will never allow you to disrespect me, you don't ever think you mean an advantage for me, anything that you have or can give me, is something that I can get on my own!

Rudra just looked surprised; Her confidences to speak, her charm by look him, she still crying and faced him without fear, he began to enjoy everything about her was fascinating, exciting, he felt strangely pleased, Why she pleased him?...

Paro: - Who the hell you are? You are no worthy to having me! Why do you think you're better than me?  And why you think can treat me like shit?! ... No one forced me to this, sir; I could choose who hand take and who leave. Don't blame me for your mistakes...

Rudra could not think clearly, because he had told her so much ... she did not know, could not know, his eyes were fixed on her wet cheeks flushed scorched with anger, she was even more beautiful, her eyes had a wonderful fire, bewitching him, he lost control straight, more and more tightening her wrist, she shivered in his hard touch and closed his eyes wince, smelling her perfume and whiskey, pulled hard further her to him and to force held her his waist, he drop  her against his chest and she place her hand on it, she could feel her heart beating urgently on the palm of his hand while she trembled and he fell lost in that wonder felt her embrace.

The light come back at that moment and Rudra realized that he was about to kiss her, so close to his lips he felt her breath on his face, He touch her lips leaky and felt her body shudder, she pushed him away roughly, they very upset looked away, both step back  ... they then look each other feeling awkward and disturbed ... he did not know how to react, he was leaving in a hurry and she stopped him.

Paro: - Dont go, i just wanted to give you this. She said, handed him a crumpled envelope, put it in his hand and almost ran out of the room.

He could not react, his lips was the only thing he could think of. When he look the envelope and saw the handwriting on the back of the card, he knew that it was a family letter, which caused him to tense further.

In a fit of anger Rudra shot everything that was on the desk, - I did now? I did that...? He thought. -She looks like an angel, I can't be so weak, I can't control myself my life will be hell. -Why I love this woman so much? It feels familiar contact, pleasant and amusing, that happens to me ... he leave the letter on the desk and took the bottle of whiskey sat on the couch and began to drink again, this time to clear the last moments, the beautiful lips of his wife who had been printed and valued in their relentless mind.

Paro ran to the living room and the guests began to say goodbye, Dilsher who was chatting with a few mens who She don't know, noticed she was disturbed and approached her.

Dilsher: Are you ok daughter, where is your hubby, I don't see him anywhere.

Paro shook his head trying to mending itself - He doesn't feeling very well. - 'was told- He goes to his room for a drink, something... Paro stopped to see the Dilsher disapproval faces and she grabbed his arm, and with love said: - Dad will send these people don't leave me alone; I don't know barely anyone, at least tell me some names, I don't want to seem rude when I greeting your friends.

Little by little all everyone went; Paro saw Dilsher headed Rudra's room, she hurried to meet him, saying, - Go Daddy you must be rest; we'll do the pendent work tomorrow, I'll bring fresh water to my hubby-; with a wink.

Dilsher look at her puzzled: - All right child, if that's what you want.- He walked away from her smiling. 

Please  hit the like button. Thanks! โค๏ธ Anny

7 - And finally the rain.

Friends, I need a name for Paro's father, I do not even remember if he ever appears, but is an important character in this story, so...

I hope you enjoy it and begin to close the circle of time. Please tell me, I must finish soon or keep up?

Paro through the kitchen door and felt his legs no longer support her, dropped to his knees holding onto the kitchen counter, she could not contain her tears and cry ... and cry ... Paro: - why i married him? ... God, what happens with me? I felt his anger, his fury against me, all he said to me ... and still wanted to kiss him until the last moment, I can't help him but i feel his heartbeat, his heart was screaming at me Pa-ro ... Pa-ro ... Pa-ro!

His eyes begged me desperately to rescue him from this pain, this darkness in which he is lost. I'm delirious?  we are not children playing in this house, anymore. Could be..., that maybe there is nothing my of friend, my warrior...

- Who is this man? His same presence disturbs me, makes shake my whole body, his gaze naked me, Im not me anymore! ... and these are not innocent games; for the first time I feel like a woman, a wild longing for his touch, his embrace ...

Oh, drag me crazy just the simple idea that your regretting married me;

- If you don't want this relationship, I can't even think of leaving you, it hurts so much your refusal.  I cant breathe, I can't leaving you.  Why I love this man? - She stands up, take the water jug. She rinsed her tears take a deep breath...

I can't be so weak, I will not let this feeling bring me down, if I can't stay with you, if I can't make you mine, I'll find a way to be happy ... somehow ...

Paro took the water jug into Rudra's room; she found him half dressed, sitting on floor with shoveling and leaning on the bed and the bottle of whiskey in his hand. She looked at him with rejection and left disappointed.

In the guest room Paro took off her wedding dress, her jewels ... thought looking in the mirror - a fool he loses... - How can I have a husband like that! So idiot, who prefers to spend the night drunk, laying on the floor rather than a suaghraat whit me!

She clenched her fists in anger and said: -Haughty, even kissed me so bad! That isn't a first kiss ever. Pointing to herself in the mirror; No Paro!, you still want a kiss, silly! After the humiliation you went through! Do not you dare! Do not even think about!

She quickly put on her nightgown and ran to her room, she would not let him sleep on the floor, no matter how tough was awake, when he was asleep his heart could not stand to cuddling him . she  try to climb he into bed, could barely move him, she managed to support his torso in bed, she  try to upload from the floor but she couldn't; she went to bed and got up taking him under his arms, so hard that she end pulling it over her .

They were crossed in the middle of the bed; she tried to move, to get out from under his body, but her tightly clutching the waist,  pressing her face against her belly, she felt the itch of his beard and the warmth of his breath. She stroked his hair, look at him as quiet, and thought - my warrior, couldn't stop fighting even on our wedding night! Smiled and fell asleep, exhausted from stress and fatigue.

-o0o-

Rudra woke up at midnight and was raining, he couldn't remember how he got to bed, had a horrible hangover. His head was about to explode ... something moved below him, he quickly backed surprised, she snuggled in the middle of a bed, he covered with a blanket watching in his face puzzled satisfaction. He thought: - She ... those lips, those lips because suddenly, they become strangers...

-o0o-

Paro woke up and listened to the jingle on the roof, she loves that sound like rain falling on the tiles, as colliding the drops on window glass.

She snuggled in bed and felt a hand on his face; and Rudra is very close her, his cheek feels the touch of his fingers. And Paro watch him asleep beside her. So handsome! Feel a mad desire to stroke it, but can't move his hand, he holds it.

Paro sees the blanket that covers and thinks: - we slept together my hubby, you took care of me don't feel cold, I'm so close to you and yet you aren't mine !. What happens to us when you wake up honey? Will you tell me it's better to finish everything? or maybe you give me a chance? Dad wanted so much to have a grandson like you?

- Daddy ... if you were here you would he understand, he always listened, you was the only one who made stop her tantrums, your cranky and stubborn boy.

She got up and left the room before he woke up.

-o0o-

He thinks; with his bitter tea in his hand: - So much has happened that I do not want to remember... The times have expired where smiles arose naturally without forcing them.

Then he turns to look out the window; falls copious rain, finishes his tea and rest on the empty desk see the crumpled envelope, that rude little woman had given him the night before, it had his manuscript name, he thought on the letter, but no.

Rudra thought: -What she would have to do with this wonderful man? he was like a father to him, his ally in the worst moment of his life, the guardian of the fort! No way!

-Surely there was a note with demands and requirements drafted by some wily lawyer. Anyway, what else can you expect from these unscrupulous and little women climbers.

When unfolded the sheet that came in the envelope appeared a diluted ink writing with tears, she felt paralyzed, stunned and unable to accept what he read.

-o0o-

After leaving the room Paro saw again the living room, it empty but still with some flowers, now two people shook the decor and mandap, Dilsher worried approached her, seeing her lost in thought.

Dilsher said: - okay daughter? As our grumpy ogre woke up today, He must have a terrible hangover. At least, he doesn't make any scandal yesterday, really honey? I would have never forgiven myself .With his hand in his forehead. 'I wanted do your wedding to be perfect daughter, just like your father asked me. That was his dream...

Paro said - Dad was beautiful, smiling accomplice -Can you believed! Said funny-the warrior doesn't know who he married; he has such a bad memory! Don't call him ogre poor little ... now tell me, Why discussed both yesterday? You wanted to ruin him such an important day? Dad, do not trouble him, please. Let him calm down. How I'll talk to him, if that storm don't stop never. Please! By me!

Dilsher said: - wow ho, you already is defending him, and not a day ago is his wife...

Paro laughing: - And your daughter- said tenderly squeezing Dilsher nose, which hug her willing. Then restless and funny Paro said: - I will do some shopping; there is nothing in the kitchen daddy! The guests were few but devoured all, i want to prepare curry with vegetables, rasam dhals and also hmm! chapatis and rotis. I need sugar for Rudras tea, well see, if we take a little of his bitterness. - She smiled and winks it.

Dilsher, seeing her enthusiasm, her joy began to feel tears that blurred her sight, being composed told: - All you want my princess, I'll spoil more than Pakar, I promise.

Paro went out the door full of life, today it rained ... it was a day filled with blessings from heaven her father spoiled her, he raised his face to feel those droplets cool and smooth, like his father's hands. "-I will be happy dad I promise! Whatever happens" ... she said to herself

Please  hit the like button.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜† Anny