Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpyyy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: khattimeeti

sorry i dont agree with you mayona... when bani did all bad stuff u guys bashed her not ekta... how come you are not bashing J and bashing kekta

I love you too!😆

lonely14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinityuser72

Are you saying Jai/Pia hug is ok?? Wow, sorry I don't think so as it is not a "friend" hug and Jai is aware of Pia's intentions. Jai was drunk when Roshni came on to him, he did brush her off didn't he? And not every drunk goes around having one night stands and Jai at this moment has every intention of going all the way. That my friend is unforgivable even if he stops/is stopped in the brink of the moment. I sure hope that Bani never forgives him and finds somebody worthy of her. There is no redemption of Jai Walia after this and I'm a huge fan of Jai Waila.

Sorry if I have hurt any feelings but marital infidelity is something that I do not tolerate even one wee bit.

Thanks
IU

hun before he brushed off roshini she had done more than hug him, if you forgot, how did you forget that then? wasn't that 'MARTIAL INFIDELITY' then? i mean just because we hate pia so much, doesn't mean that one hug would harm it.

i am very well aware that it is not a friend hug, but a hug isn't necessarily always oh after this " i am gonna do "it" with you" hug.

lonely14 thumbnail

sorry i dont agree with you mayona... when bani did all bad stuff u guys bashed her not ekta... how come you are not bashing J and bashing kekta

hun with bani it's different. heheh i shouldn't be talking, i have never supported bani.

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry Shina!! Aur koi ho na ho tumhare saath main hoon na?? 😆 I crack myself up, but on a serious note, I really do believe that nothing will happen and if by chance it does, I'm going to kill Jai!! NOT ram, only Jai 😆
lonely14 thumbnail

u know shina... all these days i thought ppl were unfair... but here are few u r fair ......... nice to meet u guys....

heheh see you met ppl now, who support you, you should be happy.

lonely14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Good you have such an optimistic view to this...........I'm hoping the same!😕

hun when it comes to jai optimism flows in my blood.

lonely14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Don't worry Shina!! Aur koi ho na ho tumhare saath main hoon na?? 😆 I crack myself up, but on a serious note, I really do believe that nothing will happen and if by chance it does, I'm going to kill Jai!! NOT ram, only Jai 😆

lol okay you crack me up too, here i am tryna have a serious discussion and you make me laugh!!! hehehe.

don't kill jai, he won't do anything.

salmansgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lonely14

hun with bani it's different. heheh i shouldn't be talking, i have never supported bani.

shina, hun, maybe it's time you started support bani as well. she's not a bad character. she means well and we all know it too.

mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know my friend but I am Jai and Bani supporter I always support them since they are puppets in hands of ekta maayi who decides their fate I never bash them I love these character too much but now I think I need to change my stance but I will give Jai one more chance till tommorrow since he is Banis husband to redeem himself or else I am switching over toanother serial for good

lonely14 thumbnail

exactly... how come u bash bani and not expect me to bash J.......... this is my chance..........i am not leaving without giving him a piece of our mind...........

anju you can bash him all you want, i am here to defend him. but just wait till tomorrow, and then tomorrow is your day!!!!!!!