Posted: 9 years ago
new page mein bas r karoongi

yahaan is liye good nite bol dethi hoo

bye indu valli
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bhabhji Thank you for the banner...

Hello Friends... I am back again... as usuall.. kaan pakad ke maafi maanging... for the delay... and here is Maaneet full update... enjoy.. And thank you for all the likes and comments🤗❤️

❤️🤗And special thanks to Valli.. for the pics...🤗❤️

Part  #  47

Maan and geet went to the pool side restaurant there... They had their lunch and sat near the pool talking and looking at the people there...

There were a few girls sitting little away from them saw Maan... and were totally fida on him...

They were discussing and they decided to try their luck... One of them waved her hand.. but there was no response .. She shrugged and said my be he didn't see me.. I will try once again...She again waved.. Maan looked at her this time... but thought why would she be waving at me... and again continued his talks with geet...

One of the girl said .. I will try.. and she stood up...

Maan - Geet.. will you have some juice..

Geet -  Yes..

Maan called the waiter and got heir drinks... but some juice fell on geet's dress... she left to clean herself.. and maan sat there alone...

The girl Came and sat beside maan.. She introduced herself... Hi.. I am Diva.. Maan looked at her.. oops Sorry.. My name is Diya.. and people call me Diva.. so ... she left.. expecting him to say his name...

Maan said nothing.. She looked at her friends on the side... Thye were watching with interest...

Diya said.. May I Know ur name plz... Maan looked at her and said...Maan .. He didn't say his last name..

Diya - What a nice name... It suits you completely... BTW I am here with my friends to enjoy .. will you join us...

Maan didn't respond... Diya continues... I am participating in Ms. India contest this year... You are very hansome and I am sure You have a nice body... If you are interested.. I can put you up for this years Mr. India contest...

Maan said No.. even without looking at her... Diya didn't know how to proceed and stood up to go...

Maan saw her standing up and suddenly she started to sway and was about to fall... he got up and held her.. Miss.. Are you alright.. he asked...

Diya- Yah.. just guddiness.. can you plz drop me to my friends...Maan agreed seeing her condition and helped her...

Diya held him by his waist and leaned on maan for support... Maan didn't say anything.. but thought - I have to get rid of this girl....

Maan left diya with her friends and moved towards his chair...

Diya... Now I am sure the girl with him will fight and he will come to us again to clear the misunderstanding... then I will show what Diya is...

But to their surprise... Geet didn't even ask him about the girl... When she came back She saw Maan helping her..  When Maan returened She said ..Maan lets Go.. I am feeling tired and want to sleep for some time...

Maan nodded and both started to go from there.. the manager came there and said

Manager -  Mr. Maan... we are celebrating out anniversary today... there is a small part in the evening.. I am personnaly inviting you sir.. plz do attend ...

Maan looked at geet and Geet was ok with it... So maan gave their concent and left to their room...

Diya who heard thought.. may be I failed now.. but i will not stop... lets see how u will save yourself in the evening...

Maan and Geet reached their room and Geet started removing pins from her hair and she left her hair open... and then took off her dupatta and left it on the chair and moved towards the bed... and she sat down leaning on the bed post and looked for maan... He is still at the door... As soon as they entered Maan locked the room and leaned on the door watching geet ...

Geet - Maan.. what are you doing there....

Maan - nothing ... I am capturing these moments in my heart...

Geet gestured him to come by stretching her hand... Maan moved towards her... He took geets hand and settled beside her... Geet hugged him and said... Whats the need.. when I am in front of you 24*7...

Maan - I agree... but what to do.. I cant get enough of you... and captured her lips into his... Geet too reciprocated his gesture... As soon as Geet felt Maans hands on her... She pulled off and Said blushing... Maan, this is broad day light... have some patience...

Maan  didn't leave her... as soon as geet pulled off.. he started kissing her everywhere on her face...

Maan kissing down her throat said in a husky voice...- Umm... don't stop me.. and I have closed every door and window... need not worry... just be with me..

Geet tried to refrain.. but she couldn't .. as Maan has thrown his magical spell on her.. and its impossible for anyone to break the spell...

Evening...

Maan geet were got ready for the party...  Maan wore his shirt and was buttoning up... 

Geet came out of the changing room wearing a sleeveless anarkali... the neck is a little deep in front and is completely backless... Maan was startled seeing her in that dress...It is a white floor length anarkali with blue patterns... He hadn't seen geet in such type of dress...She is showing her skin a little more...  One side is happy with the view he is getting and the other side he didn't like the idea of geet going out in such clothes... even though she covers it with her dupatta...

Geet turned to maan and said.. Maan you r not reay yet... I am done ..

Maan - Geet.. you will wear.. this and come..

Geet looked at her image in the mirror and said.. Why is this not looking good...

Maan don't know what to say.. He felt if he tells her his apprehension then she might feel he is stopping her from wearing her choice...

Geet - You know Maan.. I took this when we went to shopping for Anu's roka.. I fell for this at the first sight... Don't you like it...

Now Maan was definitely in a situation... but he couldn't stop himself saying.. don't you this this is little bit...re.. revealing...

Geet turned to maan and then looked her image once again and blushed...She slowly said looking him through the mirror... There is another part.. an over Coat... I forgot to wear that...

Maan felt a great relief... He moved towards her and hugged her from back.. and pulled her into him.. He then said... For a minute you gave me a heart attack...

Geet turned red.. Maan picked up his mobile and said.. I want a pic like this..he said in a whisper... showing her image in mirror...

Maan took a selfie holding her from behind ... geet blushed... Maan stop.. No I want on more.. and her turned and pulled her more into him.. his unbottoned shirt and her hands on him.. Maan took some more snaps .. but geet was lost in him... Maan also stopped and threw his mobile on the bed and started to kiss her...

When Maan left her Geet asked... Maan what if somebody sees these pics...

Maan - No one will see. And my phone is protected... no one can access it .. so don't worry.. and these pics are for me.. not for showing others...

Geet wore her overcoat and dupata and took her clutch...  Maan admired her look... she was fully covered yet looked beautiful...

Geet said - Are you happy Mr. Khurana now...

Maan - Very much Mrs. Khurana.... Maan said naughtily...

Geet - Maan ... I don't like to make myself a show piece... I wear what i feel comfortable  and  My mother always used to tell " People form their opinion based on what you wear .. I know it is wrong... but I want you to be careful when you present your self.. Coz our society never changes its opinion once formed"  Mamma used to allow me to chose but she always checked once before..  She never tried to impose her opinion on me.. She told me how the society looks at you... She always tells Its better to be catious... I want to be beautiful but only for you eyes...

Maan hugged her and felt bad for thinking a little low about her...

Maan to got ready and  both left to the hall where the party is being held...

As soon as they entered... Many heads turned and they received many compliments

Maaneet had a beautiful time... Even though Diya and her friends tried to gain Maan's attention... he didn't encourage them... he ignored them and he never left geet alone ... Finally the girls gave up and left from there...

A couple who saw all this went to them and the lady asked geet in a low voice..

Lady  - I have been watching you since morning... The girl  is after your husband... didn't you notice...

Geet smiled and said... I know... but why should I care... I know my hubby and there is no reason for me to feel jealous... I know he loves Only me... and these girls... I face many like then in our office... So I am least bothered...

The lazy was amazed at geet's confidence... she asked - Love marriage...

Geet smiled and said.. No .. unexpected  and sudden Marriage ..

The lady was confused... Maan took geet for dinner and they retired to their room after their dinner...

Next - Angel's demand to her bade papa...😆.. socho socho... Guess karo Khush raho🤣🤣

Over to you now.. waiting for ur reviews😳 and PM's Later
Ignore mistakes

A small Note

In last update I have mentioned about how you can try to find secret camers...in changing rooms and Hotels Rooms.. Here is small note I got throught Whatsapp today.. thought of sharing with you all... Hope this will be useful at least to some extent...

HOW TO DETECT A HIDDEN CAMERA IN TRIAL ROOM
(MUST READ GIRLS )

When you stay in a hotel, how do you know there is no room pinhole camera ?

When travel or take a business trip, you will stay at a hotel, but you do not know that you could unknowingly be photographed.

Remember when staying in a hotel, you can use this method to check your room :

When you have entered into your room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains,open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on.

Turn around the room with your cell phone, when a red dot is found, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, the room is ok.

Please forward this message to your friends who travel a lot or take a business trip..

My dear friends and sisters kindly note and be aware Share with as many u can.

Help ur sister, mom n friends...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely ud
girls watching maan and try to free with him
but he was least interested and he never waste his
time in this stupit things  he knows girls intentions
maaneet moments with each other was superb
geet answer to lady was awesome