Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Roop_P

Fantastic UpdateπŸ‘

Simply Beautiful, the way he was her BALM or she was his, is evidently at every step.
SInce from the beginning , just couldn't imagine seeing them with this thought of denial  
but innerly deep down there they both have knows this  that they are need of each other.

Thanks Roop. For the nice comments and the cute GIF.
They were completing each other perfectly -  in all ways
JJKKL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akilakumar

I am not into FFs usually and haven't read any since Paro died.
It was just too painful. 

But thanks to JJ that changed πŸ˜ƒ

It had all my favorite elements in Rangrasiya that I desperately wanted - Sunehri-Aman Jodi,
Aman Rudra friendship, Myrah/Paro and return of Tejawat πŸ˜ƒ

What they did to Tejawat in that show was as unforgivable as Paro and Parud debacle
Thanks JJ for filling the void and please continue with your passion πŸ‘πŸΌ

P S. Haven't read all chapters, little pressed for time
 I will soon

Thanks Akila. Your situation is the same as mine and many others. Glad you liked the chapter and the FF in general. Hope we can keep you engrossed going forward too. Hope you get time to read all the chapters soon. Please leave behind your comments in the blog as and when you read.
JJKKL thumbnail
Originally posted by: psagars

Sorry for the delayed comments JJ. It was a wonderful chapter. More so a romantic chapter.

My thoughts

Tejavat is a cold and calculative villain. Loved the way you took care of my earlier question. He would never forgive Rudra but was smart enough to not go after him immediately. His strength was his business and people's support, which he needed to build first. Very convinced with your justification.

The mole is indeed in the family but I doubt it is Mohini. That will be too clichd. But who could it be I just cannot figure it out.

Rudra didn't leave BSD in the guilt that he couldn't protect Paro. Actually he went after Tejavat with a vengeance and almost decimated his empire. But something happened that he left his mission in midway and resigned from BSD for the better. Did he really ? If anything Rudra loved besides Paro it was his job. I too hope the reason is convincing enough.

Did you mentioned anything about Bapusa and Mala in earlier chapters. I don't recollect anything. Are they dead. In all the Rudra's past and his grieving phase that you have shown, nowhere is mentioned about them. He was close to them, were they not there to support him?

So now Rudra is love sick. Indeed for him his world begin and ended with Paro. He is even jealous of his own son. He needed Paro/Myrah alone with him and just like earlier she was busy enjoying the bliss of a joint family.

So Rudra is actually doing some work also. He is busy with a kidnapping case. As you have taken efforts to elaborate it, is it in any way connected to Tejavat. Because Tejavat did resort to kidnapping business also. Will this lead Rudra to Tejavat in anyway?

Though you not been a romantic person, the romance part about the rooftop sleeping is the kind of naughty romance that I can identify with you.

The three instances of Rudra's flashback shows their soulmate connection and also shows that Rudra was indeed the first one to fall in love.

The terrace scene was beautiful and subtle romance. As I said two kinds of romance give me goosebumps either the subtle kind or the intense kind. It has to be either of the two extremes no in-betweens.

Did you write this part also. I highly doubt.

The edits were so lovely and apt. Thanks to you, Diya, Mano for maintaining the essence of RR and for reviving their epic journey together for us.

Ok so to summarize, an awesome chapter.

Thanks Reshma for your valuable inputs. Glad you liked the chapter.

• Am quite happy that I could convince you about Tejawat keeping a low profile
  • Mole is in the family or outside ? Not sure
  • Hope we can convince you about Rudra's decision of resigning as well.
  • Rudra (in my mind) is not a character who can forget and forgive so easily. Though in the show towards the end they made forgive Mala - just like that. So even if his parents were around I wonder how much comfort he got from them !! I have not mentioned about his parents - right ? Hmm...
  • Rudra is lovesick. πŸ˜† Has been alone for such a long time. Poor guy
  • I agree with you that Rudra fell for Paro first. In the first meeting itself. It was as if he felt the bus connection in that moment itself. Though he did not admit it. And fought the feeling.
  • Coming to romance. I did write the entire chapter Reshma. You are right that this kind of subtle romance is not my thing. But then I closed my eyes and started imagining. What would a romantic at heart would have written. Glad I could write something you liked πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot again Reshma. Sorry for being late with the reply. Over the weekend something terrible happened to a friend. I was not in a mood to write anything till now.

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JJKKL

Thanks Reshma for your valuable inputs. Glad you liked the chapter.

• Am quite happy that I could convince you about Tejawat keeping a low profile
  • Mole is in the family or outside ? Not sure
  • Hope we can convince you about Rudra's decision of resigning as well.
  • Rudra (in my mind) is not a character who can forget and forgive so easily. Though in the show towards the end they made forgive Mala - just like that. So even if his parents were around I wonder how much comfort he got from them !! I have not mentioned about his parents - right ? Hmm...
  • Rudra is lovesick. πŸ˜† Has been alone for such a long time. Poor guy
  • I agree with you that Rudra fell for Paro first. In the first meeting itself. It was as if he felt the bus connection in that moment itself. Though he did not admit it. And fought the feeling.
  • Coming to romance. I did write the entire chapter Reshma. You are right that this kind of subtle romance is not my thing. But then I closed my eyes and started imagining. What would a romantic at heart would have written. Glad I could write something you liked πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot again Reshma. Sorry for being late with the reply. Over the weekend something terrible happened to a friend. I was not in a mood to write anything till now.

what about the kidnapping case that Rudra is busy with. Why did you elaborate it. Is it related to Tejavat?
JJKKL thumbnail
Originally posted by: psagars

what about the kidnapping case that Rudra is busy with. Why did you elaborate it. Is it related to Tejavat?

I have to work on that angle in the coming chapters. Have not thought about it yet.
πŸ˜•
Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail

RR through our eyes (Chapter 21)

Previous chapter is at ->  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116407765

Thanks to Mano (Multimedia) for the edits.

Thanks to Amy for writing 404 words πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Diya for reviewing

Sunday brought lots of excitement and happiness in the Ranawat family. Everybody was up and about early in the morning including the children. Except the prospective bride and groom. Who were quite tired after their late night adventures in the terrace. There is no account of what transpired as it was quite dark. Windy. Chill and it was raining. The only witness to the couple's time on the terrace was the moon. The full moon who peeped out of the clouds to have a glimpse of the long lost souls after years.

It was Sunehri who barged in and woke up Myrah. Myrah was in a dream world. Took her a while to open her eyes. The sun rays brightened the room quite well. Still she felt hesitant to get up. To let go of that nice cozy feeling.

Her thoughts wandered to last night when he had walked up the steps to the terrace. How she had been in Rudra's arms. How she felt as if she had reached her destination and did not want to move away from him. She blushed thinking about how close they were. Him whispering against her ears sweet nothings. And she trembling with feelings.

"Bhabhisa, abhi din mein sapnay dekhna band kijiye. Aapke Maasa aur Bapusa aayenge na ab ? Don't you want to be ready by then ?" Sunehri's words shook her out of her dream world. She wanted to tell Sunehri she was not dreaming. She was remembering the previous night. Well better to keep quiet. As such Sunehri is a big romantic at heart and has been teasing her and Rudra from the moment she came. Sunehri is such a sweet heart. Myrah could connect with her immediately. And Aman looked like a reserved young man. His admiration and respect for Rudra was quite evident on his face. Myrah liked him also instantly. Though she caught Aman looking at her with a curious expression a couple of times. Maybe it is her similarity with Paro that is behind it.

And it was Dhruv pulled Rudra out of his slumber. And the first time they saw each other that day was in the breakfast table. There was a knowing smile which transpired between them. Aman did see that. Which made him immensely happy. Happy for his Rudra. And for Rudra's Parvati.

There were some major developments in the kidnapping case and Rudra had to leave for the office. He was not sure whether he will be able to be back before lunch. He checked with Myrah before leaving whether she will be okay about his absence when her parents arrived. She smiled and put him at ease, " It is fine Rudra. It is more important that you find the missing girls. We are all here. And I know my parents. They will be fine.. Don't worry. Please call me incase you will be late."  Kakusa and Bhabhisa also told him to go ahead for his work. They will do their best to make the Mehras feel at home. They assured him. Rudra was thankful for once that he was part of a joint family. A man of few words Rudra would have found it difficult to entertain the Mehras if he had been alone. Even if he was present in the haveli.

Mathili was sitting with her daughter Naina in the divan in the living room. Dressing her up after her bath. Talking to her the only way a mother can to a baby. Words which make no sense to an outsider. Words which will make only the baby respond with smiles and vigorous movement of legs.

That is when she heard the car arrive. She went to the door to greet the Mehras. Her first impression of them was how good they looked together. The handsome Mehra and very traditional pleasant wife Poonam. Rohit had gone to pick them up enroute. He was collecting the luggages from the car. Maithili greeted them.

At first she was a little apprehensive to talk to them. But it soon vanished when both of them talked in chaste Hindi. By the time they reached the sofa in the living room, Kakusa had come down and he took over. Maithili went to the kitchen to fetch water. Byt the time she returned Mohini was also present. Poonam asked Maithili about her baby, about how old she is, what is her name etc. Poonam was genuinely interested and chatting with Maithili. Only once did her attention waver from the conversation and Maithili looked back and saw the person who was the cause. It was Poonam's own baby - Myrah who was happily coming down the steps. After that it was such a beautiful scene to watch. Myrah running to Poonam and hugging her. Mother and daughter exchanging details about the flight. Rajeev who had given up listening to Kakusa in the middle of a sentence and having eyes only for Myrah. Waiting patiently for the mother-daughter dua to realise that he is also in the equation. And his turn did come within a matter of seconds. There was only a slight hesitation - probably because of the war of words they had over Skype which Myrah told Maithili about - and after that the mother-daughter scene was repeated with the father and daughter. Maithili eyes were moistened looking at the affection the Mehras have for their Myrah. She could visualize herself and Samrat in the same position with their own baby - maybe not so vocal - but none the less as far as love and concern go.

"Myrah, will you keep talking to them here itself ? Or will you take them to their room ? Rohit had already kept all the luggage in the first floor room." Maithli asked Myrah hugging her with one hand.

"Haan Jija. Jaa rahi hun. Mom, this Jija is so strict. She is making me do lot of work here." Myrah joked about Maithili pulling her cheek.

"Yeah and that is needed also. Else how can a lazy bum like you be expected to do any help ?" Rajeev replied lightheartedly. By now he had seen only part of the family which Myrah adores. And he could already see clearly why his daughter loves them so much.

"Where is Rudra, beta ?" Kakusa inquired looking at Myrah.

"He had to leave for his office, Kakusa. The case he was working for - you  remember ? Something urgent came up. He said he will try to be here by lunch time. "

"How can he leave like that ? He should have stayed back to meet your parents. Why didn't you stop him ?" Shatabdi  was not so happy about Rudra having left without meeting the Mehras.

Before Myrah could reply Kakusa pitched in," Beta, kaam hai. It is a kidnapping case. Maybe the new intelligence can crack the case. Am sure Rudra went because it was urgent. I apologize on his behalf Rajeev-sa."

"Oh no it is okay. Being a business man I know how important sometimes office work can be. And how we have to be present to take care of emergencies. It is perfectly fine. It is not like he has gone out of station. We will meet him in the evening." Rajeev assured Danveer that all is well

Rajeev was actually happy that his daughter has chosen a person who knows the importance of work. And though nobody else noticed Poonam did. And she too was happy that Rajeev was pleased though she herself was a bit disappointed that the future son-in-law did not stay back to meet them. But other things in the haveli did please Poonam. That this is a house where people (even the younger generation) can voice their opinion. And discuss and debate, be heard. That the inhabitants of the haveli are not one of those families where women are not allowed to speak. That Myrah has got a Jija in Mythili who seemed to be a very level headed person. That Kakusa has only genuine affection for Myrah. That the people around were not so serious and strict. The presence of Sumer and Shatabdi and the petty fights Mohini has with Shatabdi was enough to provide liveliness in the house. All these made Poonam happy. Also that the haveli was so big and well kept. Allow a mother some pleasures in the materialistic things which her daughter can enjoy. Things which are in her life partner's house and not provided by her own parents.

Rajeev got ready fast and went down and sat with Kakusa, Samrat and Aman. Discussed about Samrat's business, Kakusa's BSD work before retirement and Aman's current activities in BSD. While Poonam was getting ready in the room , Myrah was talking away to glory. And then four people entered Poonam's room which made her take away the most talkative person title from Myrah. But she was not sure on whom she should confer this title now - Dhruv, Koel, Saurabh or Sunehri... It was a real treat to see Myrah become one of them. Pulling their legs, sharing stories, distributing the chocolates which Mehras had brought.

Poonam could not miss the bond between Myrah and Dhruv. It was an unmistakable mother-son bond. She was surprised to see it from her daughter who herself was a child. Usually children do not always appreciate the father getting married again. But here there was not even a trace of unhappiness or disapproval in Dhruv's eyes. It was as if he wanted Myrah to be with them. Always. And that brought an indescribable relief to Poonam.

Shatabdi dropped in to get all the children for lunch. Dining table was not big enough to fit all of them. So children had their lunch first. And Sunehri also went down with them. Which left Myrah with Poonam. "Are you okay beta ? Taking your medicines on time ? You really scared us. Your father felt so guilty for getting angry with you over the call."

"I am fine Mom. I don't know what happened to me. You guys have all the right to be angry with me for changing my plans. I should not have reacted the way I did. It was my fault. Is Dad okay now ? Is he still angry with me ?"

"No he is not angry with you. He misses you though." The answer came from the door. Rajeev was standing there looking at Myrah.

"Oh Dad. I am so sorry. Forgive me. For changing my plans at the last minute. For making you come down in such a short notice. I know you all wanted me to marry Rohit. But I can't do anything about what my heart feels. Haven't you heard love is blind ? Can't you give us a chance ? Please be open minded when you meet Rudra. "

"Come on Myrah. You know us better than that. At the spur of the moment I did shout at you. But have we ever gone against you ?  Why do you think we came here ? We wanted to meet Rudra and family , to be sure ourselves that you have made the right choice. Don't we even have that right as parents? And yes, we and Rohit's parents would have been so happy if both of you got married. But then we are here. And let us not talk about the past. Let us try to take it forward. We will discuss this later. For now let us all go down and have lunch. And then we will take rest and be ready to confront your prince charming with a questionnaire. " Rajeev smiled.

Myrah was finally at ease. There won't be any war of words. "Can I add a few questions to the list?" she asked playfully while all the three of them went down to the dining hall.

The kids started eating their food as Myrah and her parents came down. Myrah smiled looking at the kids and went towards them. She ruffled Dhruv's hair and giggled as he made a face and passed a smile to her. She always felt different with Dhruv. Sometimes even she couldn't understand how she loved him so much. Back in America she always used to get irritated with her relatives kids and didn't like them in her house but with Dhruv she felt a very strong bond, something pure and totally out of the world in fact the day she met him in the bazaar she felt an instant connection, an instant pull towards him. After meeting Dhruv her nightmares about a baby crying inside the cupboard also have stopped. Is there a connection? She wondered.

Her thoughts broke as Dhruv called her. "What happened Mummy?" He asked puzzled seeing her lost in her thoughts.

"Nothing Dhruv. I was just thinking about something" Myrah shook her head and smiled "What were you thinking Mummy?" He was suddenly very interested in knowing what his Mummy is thinking.

"Oh actually I was thinking that you're not being a very good boy these days" Myrah said playfully and giggled looking at his face. Dhruv's face fell thinking he did something he shouldn't have "Dhruv I'm just kidding. You are a very good boy. Okay now eat your food" Myrah laughed again and gave him a small hug. Dhruv smiled instantly and began eating his food again.

After few minutes Dhruv stopped eating and pushed the plate away. Myrah frowned looking at him, he didn't finish his food.

"What happened beta? Why aren't you eating the food?"

"I don't want to have more, I'm full till here" Dhruv pointed on his throat.

"Well Dhruv we don't have our stomach in our throat, do we?" Myrah laughed and continued saying "but at least eat few more bites?"

"No Mummy, no more" Dhruv denied

"Please? If you want I can make you eat" Myrah smiled knowing he won't say no.

"Okay but not too much" Dhruv smiled sheepishly.

He couldn't say no his mummy. Myrah sat on the chair beside him and made him eat few more morsels of Aaloo Sabzi with Roti. Myrah made him eat the lunch while talking about his school and soon it was finished. Dhruv didn't even realize that he ate it all until Myrah said "Finish!!"

"You finished the food. Give me a high five" Myrah grinned as they followed it with the gesture. She gave him a glass of water and went to put the plates in kitchen.

Poonam who was a silent witness to all the interaction was reminded of her own days with Myrah. The affection which only a mother can have for the kid. The patience which nobody else will have for the kid. Poonam was pleasantly surprised by the bond her daughter shared with Dhruv - again. And viceversa. It was evident that Dhruv adored Myrah. Poonam heaved a sign of relief. Her daughter was lucky - she has a loving sister and a doting son.

Since Rudra was not back as promised Myrah tried his number. Not once but multiple times. But she was not able to reach him. She was upset not because he was not back. She knew there must be a reason for him to do so. She was upset because he did not inform her. And she was worried about him. But decided to not display it now in front of the family.

Soon the adults sat down for lunch. It was filled with variety of dishes, lots of talking, chaos and merriment.  The dishes were made taking into account everybody's likes. There was at least one item which each person liked.  And yes, Mythili had taken care to check with Myrah about the Mehras' choice too.

All the adults were sitting together and passing around dishes. Little did the Mehras know that the change was brought about by their own daughter. Mehras were pleased to see the family include Myrah and Rohit as part of their own even though they had known them only for the last couple of weeks. Even Rohit who used to take a lot of time to be quite friendly with strangers was at ease in the haveli. Rajeev was happy to see that the family is so lovely and warm towards everybody.

In the midst of all the discussions Poonam asked Myrah, " You have found a sister in Mythili and a son in Dhruv. Have you also found a brother? "

"Ofcourse. Aman" pat came the reply. Even Myrah did not realise what she just said till she looked up from her plate and saw a slight disappointment in Samrat's and Sumer's faces.

"That is not fair. Why not me ?" asked Sumer. Samrat did not ask the question but it was evident on his face.

"You both have a sister. Aman lost his only sister. So he is going to be my brother for life." Myrah replied. It was an answer which came straight from the heart.

All were satisfied with the answer. Except Maithili and Mohini. Myrah looked at Maithili and she had a puzzled expression. And Mohini had a look which clearly suggested that her brain was working overtime. And finally Myrah looked at Aman. He kept looking at her. As if he was seeing her for the first time. Then a smile slowly spread across his face. A very genuine affectionate smile - specially reserved for his pyaari behna. So she remembers after all - Aman thought.

Quote: Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs.The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.

Chapter 22 -> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116955211

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally chapter 21.πŸ˜†  Forgive me for commenting here as I was already here so decided to leave my comments here for you.  These days my time online is limited ...😭  Anyways, loved the Mehra's interaction with the family.  Poonam carefully observing as a mother would when it concerns her child.  Myrah instinctively calling Aman, bhaisa.😊Loved Dhruv and Myrah's lunch scene.πŸ˜‰  Now awaiting the Mehra's encounter with Rudra and rest of the story unfolding...
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's good that the Mehras are impressed with the Ranawat household. Half the job done. The bond between Myra and Maithili and Dhruv is so beautiful and can't be hidden. So she remembers Aman. 
Now all that remains is the dulha raja. 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update πŸ‘

Family bonds  πŸ€—

Just need our special major to enter the picture now πŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Loved the update. Finally getting the time to comment.
Mrs. Mehra is won over by the affable Maithili and she feels comfortable with the idea of her little girl being a part of this household. I like how she sees the maternal nature of her daughter when it comes to Dhruv. And her memories of Myrah's childhood hurt when you realise that she is actually no more and this is Paro. How will the Mehra's be able to cope with the loss of their only child?
Mr. Mehra is warming up to Rudra seeing his dedication to his work and is fine with not meeting him as soon as he arrives. That's nice. I hope Rudy boy gets enough brownie points before his temper flares up.