Rangrasiya

Reviving Parud FF Chapter 35 Season 1 Finale in Page 137 - Page 2

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This update made fall in love with Parud all over again. It was so good to go down memory lane with Rudra and read about how he felt at the beginning when she was supposedly his witness. He obviously was drawn to her then itself else he would never have fought his feelings and handled her in such a rough manner.
The part about how they meet in the terrace to sort out their differences. We saw that onscreen only once when he first spoke to her about Mala. This would have been such a sweet scene which I could have watched that for weeks. Thank you so much for a terrace scene.
Rudra is being so cute when is upset about not having time alone with his fiance. I can imagine Ashish playing that. And Myrah coming up to the terrace just when he needs her too, was great. That connection Parud shared is still there. I really want her to remember more.
Coming to Tejawat, who was the caller? He is being cautious but this mystery man is creeping me out a little. Who is he? What does he want? Why can't he just leave Paro alone? The girl barely remembers her past.
Thanks for the PM and the brilliant update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thakur again gained faith?no.He shud b punished.he deserves the worst.Loved Rudra/myrah ie Paro scene.plz let her remember her past
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update
loved it
thanks for the pm
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Paro always reaches out to Rudr in her subconscious. 
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so agree with aaliah! I'm still v angry too-cannot get over PARUD n so could never accept Myrah as Myrah. This post thats y is wonderful. Wish the RR team had shown some creativity too. Wonderful chapter. Just goes to show-months after RR has ended, we fans cannot forget our paro n rudra. Continue to watch RR1 on youtube n it is soo beautiful.In a month's time, RR1 wudve completed a year. Sigh. Miss u PARUD and thks JJ for keeping this alive. Kudos! 
p.s - ST and team will never revive RR-it will not happen, right? I don't hope for iy-I know its going to happen-but so wish it did!
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked this update...Thakorsa's wait to let the story unfold..Rudra's impatience to be with love reliving their memories...
GIFs on the scenes...

-Mukti- thumbnail

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail

-Mukti- thumbnail