what shows are you planning to watch

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that beintehann has ended what shows are you planning to watch? What others do you think have good potential as this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I already watch too many to watch more.lol
I watch ajeeb dastan hai yeh, DABH, Ek Hasina thi, Humsafars, IPKKND ek baar phir, plus my own 2 english ones to name a few
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Currently I am watching Humsafars and Qubool Hai and not planning to follow any other show.
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I already watch many. Yeh Hain Mohabbatein, Qubool Hai, Sadda Haq, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan everyday and Humsafars sometimes. Not liking where YHM and QH are headed but watch Yaariyan without missing a single episode online. If someone is looking for a suggestion I would recommend Yaariyan. Its very youthful, real characters, easy to connect, deals with current youth issues. A beautiful take on friendship and love. An Indian adaptation of the Korean show Boys Over Flowers and comes on MTV.Edited by indiansrock7 - 9 years ago
Raisa- thumbnail
Noting! I am watching Bejntehaa episodes all over again and my american shows
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im planning to continue with Ajeeb Dastan Hai yeh and Ek Hasina Thi
I am very behind on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (so i have to catch up)
and just started Amrit Manthan not too long ago

afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started watching kaisi yeh yaariyan recently! I would recommend this show for everyone who is lookimg for a youngsters show and love story with great chemistry btw the leads (obv not as good as our zaaya) but def watchable!! Also watching Humsafars on and off! Sadly no good content is on right now :(
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I watch Ipkknd2,, that's it, very recently I started.watching mere Rang mai Rangnewali...
I can't say anything abt that now...it just started, but not as potential as Zaya, that's for sure😭
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jamai Raja is the one I'm currently watching on Indian tv... and Arrow, the Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Teen Wolf, Revenge, OUAT, and some other shows. Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Veera, EHT and a few others on and off but not hooked to them like I was to BI.