CID

CID stories writter

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CID ke pichle kuch epi dekhne ke baad lagta hai jaise ya to iska writer ke paas stories khatam ho gayi hai ya writer hi change ho gaya hai. Kahi se bhi ye wo CID nahi lagta jiski main fan hu.
Ek to bekar me officers ki bheed laga rakhi hai. Main to sochti hu ki kash
ACP, Daya, Abhi, Sachin, Fredi, Rajat, Nikhil, Purvi, Shreya [but no romance with Daya] Salunkhe nd Tarika ke alawa sab ko nikal dete show se. Nd sabse pehle is Chitrole ko [impossible hai] nikal dete. Bahut pakata hai.

Rahi baat stories ki to agar kuch nahi ho raha to aa kar humse stories le lo. Forum per bahut talanted writers hai. Unki story copy karo but pls ye bakwas dikhana band karo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very well said ..completely agree   👏 👍🏼
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pooja, many of this felt the same from 2010...When it turned bi weekly itself. It's the channel's fault. How can they expect the writers to come up with 3 classic stories every week? creativity will never happen under pressure.   In a month with 5 weekends they have to think of 15 stories! A new 40 minute episode every 2 days. One writer can write max 2 stories a month. They need 7-8 really good writers and they can't get them for free. The channel has to pay them well..Which I doubt. so we have sub-standard writers cooking up khichdis every weekend.
Minionite thumbnail
^ Just to add to Vis di. To top it off they need good incentives to keep those good writers. Even if they got the 7 to 8 good writers they would need to keep them from going to other shows and other channels. And so far from the way Sony shows shape up I doubt they can do that too well.