Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

My Review for episodes 366 - 368

nanoeditings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

My Review for episodes 366 - 368

It will be a general review or let me say discussion . . .

Well things aren't goes good for everyone here , shlok is stubborn and wants to starts over from scratch with aastha but life is so tough as he don't have with him any certificate as him name in it is shlok agnihotri which shlok wants to erase it to build his own name by his own work . . .

Aastha wants to help shlok in any cost but shlok refuse to get help from anyone, he insists to starts by his own way so she thinks to help out him by her own way and she will do it as she loves him a lot . . . but Apsara the cheap woman is here to harm, destroy her plans and seduces shlok but he stops her as he isn't the type of men also she is married as he is married too. . .

Varad is turning to ugly person very bad maybe over than niranjan himself after what he did and said about niranjan to detective, he buys the detective to work for him only and to ignore niranjan talks . . . now varad too is so selfish and also cheap . . .  and so mean too. . . I wish he isn't cheating sojal again for his good treat to her as he didn't all he is doing with her before even before Mansi too . . .

Chowksi & his wife are the positive characters now in show for aastha & shlok . . . good meets good and bad meets bad, Ankush is negative character and so  and also using mala to get back his properties but now Ajju did a great job to throw the ball in her area to change Ankush to be good person to make Kalindi return all properties to Ankush . . . so amazing work Ajju . . . I love Ajju as you so sweet and not easy at all . . .

Precap of today : I think aastha will handle it well as she won't go against shlok in any way but seeing Apsara there aastha knew that she is will destroy her business and try to create misunderstanding between shlok and aastha but aastha will not that happened . . . even if shlok get angry with aastha , he will not be for so long as when he calm down , he will be able to think clearly to see what aastha real did to help him , to support him as she is his lovely wife and amazing lover . . . so no one will separate them ever whatever they did . . . 

Edited by nanoeditings - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Liked your review! ðŸ˜‰ so positive! ðŸ˜Š
Love your vm's too! ðŸ˜Š