Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

We last saw you as Naina' in Bade Acche Lagte Hai'. There your character had grey shades too. Nandini' is completely opposite of what Naina' was. What preparations you do for this role?

I watch lot of South Indian movies because I am playing south Indian girl. I observe how they walk and talk. Nandini's dress up is modern. I did grey shade because I wanted to do something very different and playing negative is interesting. I did lot of google, I saw lot of scenes in you tube. I did drunk scene also so googled a lot to know how people behave when they drunk.

How far Niti Taylor' is different from Nandini'?

Nandini is different from me. Nandini knows what she wants in life. She is very matured and straight. Niti Taylor don't know what she wants in her life. I am fun loving compare to Nandini. But there is one thing in common when we are in love we love to fullest. I am extreme as a person like when I hate someone I hate to fullest but Nandini is not like that even he hates someone she is nice to them.

What made you say yes for the role Nandini Murthy'?

I love south Indian . Second thing is performance. There was so much to perform in every episode. Every episode is different and there is so much to perform for an actor. This story is good for an actor who wants to perform and prove themselves as an actor. I think that is something, I took the story up and I love the story.

Chemistry of Manik' and Nandini' is sizzling. What does it takes to bring that on screen?

I have no idea. We don't even rehearse. We go on sets and we just do it. I don't know how we do it. We do rehearse one time and that's it. Sometimes I am really think that did we do this scene so well or how can we manage to pull it off so well? But it is like that.

Tell us who are your best buddies on set?

Pulkit and Utkarsh

Nandini' is a superb singer. Does Niti Taylor' sing's too?

No. Niti Taylor is not even good for bath room singing. I am so bad in singing.

The popularity of Manan' is very special and it's growing a lot specially after that kissing scene so was it difficult to do that scene?

It was very difficult. It took lot of courage and hard work to do that and very emotional also. It was very difficult for both of us.

What you do when you have nothing to do?

I listens music and eat a lot. I go to road side chat wala and grab all eateries. I generally go with Raghav sir, Dhruv, Shahid, sometimes with others also and we gossip a lot.

What are your interests (hobbies)?

I love cooking and teaching a student. I teach a lot to Dhruv and he sits with me. I give homework also. I like shopping like every girl. I am very cleanliness freak so I always want my sanity. My house should be clean.

Are you supporting Narendra Modi' Ji campaign, Swachh Bharat'?

Yes

You said you are good in cooking so what you cook?

I cook best is pasta and butter chicken. I learnt Hyderabadi murgh curry. It turned out very nice.

What is message to your fans because your fan following really growing?

I am really happy. Every night I pray god that my fans will grow more. It gives too much happiness. Few days ago a fan sent roses and cake. It means a lot to me. It never happened before. We put so much effort and hard work. All fans now a day's saying your performance is good in particular scene, that is very nice and that gives you lot of confidence. They are appreciating my work and also scenes. We work hard for one scene and work day and night, when it get appreciation it means a lot.

For more interviews, let's get Bizzin!!

Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely article but i think is an old article
Nandinimurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome article but i had read this before also but i didn't know she had played negative role in bade ache lagte ho
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

lovely article but i think is an old article

Check out the date..I posted it way back in November..😛
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandinimurti

awesome article but i had read this before also but i didn't know she had played negative role in bade ache lagte ho

Yes, Coz I posted it in November..😃
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The part about the kissing scene touched me.
I can imagine how emotional it was