Shastri Sisters

confused about karishma

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I really can't believe that karishma is rajat's ex girlfriend seriously think about it he does'nt seem to be a person who can have an ex gf. I think she is an old acquaintance who is impressed by rajat's charm just like dev    and so when  rajat seeks help from her she readily agrees. he will tell anushka that she is my ex gf trying to make her jealous rajat himself will never have any kind of romantic feeling for karishma but she will fall for him seeing his   personality then she will try and convince him that he loves her and not anu that time he will just tell karishma to go away but as we all know how she is she will try and finally trap rajat. I think many of you will agree with me.

Edited by poorva22 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I find Rajat a very charming person. He is open minded. So why can't he have friends. He studied for a long time. The worked ..he is at least 25+ . Karishma could be one of his past love interests. A man has to go through lots of relationships before he knows who suits him perfectly..and what true love is all about. 
But I wish what you wrote is true . And Rajat wasn't really friends with Karishma. She is very bad.