Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

People want to see Rachna and me together--Ashish

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

ASHISH CHOUDHARY IN A CANDID CHAT TALKS ABOUT HIS RECENT SHOW EK MUTTHI AASMAAN END

TV and film actor Ashish Choudhary who was last seen in daily show, DJ's A Creative Unit's EK Mutthi Aasmaan, will now be seen in an action adventure show Khatron Ki Khiladi season 6. After a candid conversation, he finally comes clean on rumours linking him to co- star Rachana Parulkar.

Ashish whose last Bollywood film was Double Dhamaal, says, " When EK Mutthi first went on air, it was given the 7 pm time slot although it had a very low rating. The number went up to 2 TVR after I joined in." So what went wrong? " I guess, I am not too comfortable with the game which goes around. I am used to getting a script and saying my lines. I don't like this entire game of trying to sabotage somebody else's character. The problem started, when they decided to replace the lead actress overnight. I did not like it, for I felt it was unfair to her. I am not saying this because she is a close friend; it's just that it was not right. That is how rumours started that something was cooking between Rachna and me. My reply is, this is what I get for standing up for a woman, which I always do. No one wrote about the actual link- up which was going on between two other actors on set," he adds.

Anyways, coming back on track, Ashish says, " I made my protest clear for I was also not comfortable with the fact that I had to romance Asha Negi, who entered as the new lead with the excuse of plastic surgery.

When I personally, as an actor, could not stomach this change, how will the audiences? Hence, I decided to take a break from the show. Luckily, I also needed time to shift to a bigger pad, as I knew my wife was going to have twins. So I spoke to producer and asked them to give me time off. The producers and channel willingly agreed as it was saving their money. But unfortunately for them, the show shut down after a month, as the ratings suffered a huge dip. I guess the audiences wanted Rachna and my track, which was not there, hence they moved away."

In closing, Ashish wants to thank his EK Mutthi fans, he says, " They gave me lots of love. I hope to do more dailies after Khatron gets over. I am a realist and understand that I will never get lead roles in films, though TV has always been kind to me.

People want to see Rachna and me together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs dr.ashish such a sweetheart.s ashish we want our ashna come back
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Which 2 actors on EMA got together ? Ashish mentioned this.
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Smart Boy !!😆😆
"I guess the audiences wanted Rachna and my track, which was not there, hence they moved away.
He very well understood that after Rachana's exit the show is gonna be disliked by the viewers. And when he also left was it even a bit tough to disconnect from the show ...naaa!! Atleast i stopped watching it as if it never existed ..& ofcourse it didn't ! After the revamp our show wasn't ours anymore...
But ..how come i never knew Rachana & he were linked up together ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Thats so ewww...no doubts abbt me loving them as ragna but that doesn't necessarily mean they need to be in a similar relationship offscreen as well !!🤢🤢
Niki1980 thumbnail
He is super smart and too good... we just wanna see them together on screen again soon
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS Dear. ðŸ˜ƒ It is surprising to read that he and Rachana were linked together! To share such a sweet bond of friendship and then such rumours is not in good taste! It is so sweet of him to stand by Rachana and what viewers' wanted at the right time. ðŸ˜³ n actual link up of two other actors! ðŸ˜² I'd surely wanna know who they were.Waiting to see AshNa together again. ðŸ˜ƒ
SamBricka thumbnail
Yes... Yes... Yess... We ol ashna fans want 2 c ashish nd rachana 2gether... Plzzz koi to sunlo humari pukar... Plzzz we want ashna
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plezzz...we want ASHNA back...we want they couple again...we want c them on screen as leads...

plezzz someone..bring them 2gether again
...they ar the besttt jodiii
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wht the !!!! Who were those people who spoke abt sum kind of a link-up between Ashu and Rachana ??? ðŸ˜¡ Am glad tht Ashu has taken it lightly... 
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No one wrote about the actual link- up which was going on between two other actors on set," wat it mean?😲 sumthing is fishy here
tfs dear