So proud of Ishita and Bhallas!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I am so proud of the Bhalla family and Ishita! Instead of reacting like typical in-laws, the Bhallas supported Ishita completely and did everything they could to make her feel better. Ishita is truly lucky to have in-laws like them.  I am so happy that the CVs have spread a positive message to society through the Bhallas' mature and progressive behavior. Instead of victim blaming, they have allotted blame to those who are truly guilty, and protected Ishita like they would their own. 

I am also proud of Ishita for standing up to Mani and defending Raman. It was downright stupid of Mani to blame Raman for what happened to Ishita. 🤢 I mean, seriously? Just because Raman was once related to Ishita's assailants doesn't make him guilty for their crime. In fact, Raman has behaved just as a husband to Ishita by giving her physical and emotional supporter after the trauma. How can Mani even find fault in Raman's behavior? It's beside me. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well Said.. Completely Agree With u !
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Although I applaud CVs for showing that victim should not be blamed and taken care of in such situations 

But I don't want them to show the molestors go scot free.

Y is it necessary for Bhallas to attend Molestor's (Ashok he was the perpetuator too of the crime) Wedding? 

Only reason I have is to have drama nothing else. 
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
greenie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed with wat u said...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mnr123

Although I applaud CVs for showing that victim should not be blamed and taken care of in such situations 

But I don't want them to show the molestors go scot free.

Y is it necessary for Bhallas to attend Molestor's (Ashok he was the perpetuator too of the crime) Wedding? 

Only reason I have is to have drama nothing else. 

Attending the wedding has been stupid from the start, but I do hope the CVs will punish Ashok, Suraj and Param in some way, even if it's after the wedding drama.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree! Credit has to be given where credit is due 👏 This will hopefully bring about a positive change and support will be given to the victim and punishment be given to the one responsible even if he/she is part of the family. Love what Ishita told Mani. The latter has been asking for it for quite a while and I'm glad she spoke up and told him off.