Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She is too broken...Nd the pain is unbearable...
There is so much happening in her life all of a sudden... One dark night changed everything around her as she said... Its too much for her to take...
She needs to get a grip on herself first to notice things like she used to before... But her pain... Its just not allowing her to do so!!!!!!! Its too much to take n todays epi said it all !!!!!!
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyu008

exactly my point..how he can be so dumb..i am manan fan but now cv has soiled manik's character..they are showing as if he never loved her only..why she is the only one who is reacting this much..manik even has lost her(yeah,bcoz of his foolishness only, bt still😡)

I dont think so coz here Nandini is not the only priority in his life... Fab5 is also equally important to him n right now he is just dealing with the Cabir issue...
He said  "U better make her smile Druv"... It just showed how badly stuck he is... He wants to wipe off her tears but cant do so... He is badly affected but is trying to be strong for his friends.
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -IndiaForum-

she isn't watching TV like us

🤣
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
I dnt see any reason why Nandu should, wen Manik, evn after seeing da love in her eyes chose 2 ignore it jst 4 his 'Buddy'..
Give da girl a break, she'd hd her 1st heartbreak, she's loosing evry1 she was holding on to..hw cn we expect her read Manik's eyes n see da 'love'??
i'd say jst dnt keep any expectations frm her 4 da tym being..

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with your point..she should be able to read his eyes