Eeepp!! Karan in MTV Roadies as Judge

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Karan Kundra to be the third judge on MTV Roadies?  

The news of Raghu and Rajiv moving out of MTV Roadies might have been disappointing for a lot of people but here is a great piece of exclusive news to make you guys smile.

A source close to the channel informs us that TV's heartthrob Karan Kundra who is currently playing a vampire inMTV Fanaah has been roped in as the judge in this adventure reality show.

Yesterday sections of the media reported about Bollywood beauty Esha Deol joining Rannvijay Singh on the judges table, and with Karan finalised as the next judge, the panel gets complete.

Shares the source, "Karan is a youth icon and bringing him on board surely seems like a great decision. Karan also has a great fan following and will be add more popularity to the show."

The 12th season of the show is said to be quite different from the previous seasons.

We tried reaching MTV Programming head Vikas Gupta but he remained unavailable.

Karan too did not revert to our calls and messages till the time of filing the article.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/karan-kundra-be-the-third-judge-mtv-roadies-141119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
I just hope Karan Raghu-Rajiv k jaise gaaliyan na de... ðŸ˜”
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eeekksss so happyzszz
bt ye gaaliya na de,my mom already hate him nd shez a fan of roadies nd if she'll watch him using slang or abusive lang,mujhe bahot kuch sunane wali hain :/
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

Eeekksss so happyzszz
bt ye gaaliya na de,my mom already hate him nd shez a fan of roadies nd if she'll watch him using slang or abusive lang,mujhe bahot kuch sunane wali hain :/

No worry... gaali nhi dega,... ðŸ˜‰

He has personally assured me today in Twitter... ðŸ˜ƒ
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

No worry... gaali nhi dega,...😉

He has personally assured me today in Twitter...😃

personally haan bt u said k he told u dis when last tym u guys went on a mini date ;)
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

personally haan bt u said k he told u dis when last tym u guys went on a mini date ;)

Yes... on a Twitter Date ... ðŸ˜›