SANDHIR FF :- Crazy insane lover updated chp 11!

kinjal612 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
   Prolouge 
Rd and sanyu were neighbours from childhood and best friend of each other. Rd was over possessive for sanyu from childhood. The story start from their childhood events where rd was 7 yrs old and sanyu was 6 yrs old..rd allows no boy to cm near HIS sanyu...once sanyu was playing in park where rd was busy admiring sanyu frm childhood;-) a boy came n  ask sanyu to befrnd him..he was a gud boy and sanyu was bubbly girl so sanyu accepts his frndship and they handshake this was noticed by rd...he rushed towards sanyu...picked up a handful of sand from the ground and throws in eyes of the boy..and grabs sanyu's arm and dragged her to their house 
Rd:- (shouts)sanyu...TUM SIRF MERI HO...baki o se dosti karne ki koi jaroorat nai ha tumhe samjhi..
Sanyu:- rd he was a good boy and we should alaways make gud frnds naa
Rd:- hugged her tightly and wishper in her ears...i can't share u with ANYONE!!

And Silent readers do give feedback if u liked my ff 

INDEX
Part 1A - pg 2
Part 1B - pg 3
Part 2A - pg 4
Part 2B - pg 5
Part 3A - pg 7
Part 3B - pg 9
Part 4A - pg 10
Part 4B - pg 11
Part 5A - pg 14
Part 5B - pg 15
Part 6    - pg 16
A/N      - pg 18
Part 7 - pg  18
Part 8 - pg 20
Part 9 - pg 21
Part 10 - pg 22
Part 11 - pg 23
Edited by kinjal612 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wohoo!!!! I'm the first one to comment here! Oh yeah!!!
Well after reading the title why do I get a feeling that this fiction is a dark one... Is it??
Anyways, I'm off to read the prologue. Will review soonish!
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

OMFG!!! Trust me girl when I say that you should definitely continue it... The plot seems brilliant..
As I had already predicted and after reading this wonderful prologue I'm sure this fiction is gonna be intense and dark one.
The prologue is tempting and flawlessly penned down.
This slight memory down the lane of SanDhir's childhood gave me the perfect glimpse of Randhir's and Sanyukta's persona..
This fantastic sneaky peaky prologue has peeved up my curiosity.
I really hope to get the first chapter soonish! Can't wait more..

Regards
Keya

P.S.- Mind PMing me when you update it?Edited by -foreverhers- - 9 years ago
shwetashekhawat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey.. the title is amazing..
And prologue is intense.. 
M sure this ff is going to b gr8..
Update soonish and plz pm me😛
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow possessive from childhood only...very interesting.:)
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nyc yr
For sure continue
N pm me if possible
Keep smiling
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey its great 
I loved it :)) 
Plz pm me ..plz 
namya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting
Update soon
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Interesting concept
Update soon
Please PM as well
snivethitha thumbnail
i luv ur prolouge
plls pm me
wating for 1st part.
kinjal612 thumbnail
Prt 1A

Hours rolled into days...days into month and month into yrs   
Yes...rd was now a big boy of 12 yrs( big this is what he thinks) and aur bubbly sanyu was 11 yrs old...day by day he was attracted more and more towards her...she was like an addiction to him.
Their vacations had just started...and they use play,chat,giggle,cuddle...and laugh all day long...rd was falling more for her day by day as during vacations they use to spend most of their time together 
Sanyu parents and rd parents were business partners...one day urgently a call came and all four of them(sanyu and rd parents ) have to leave for bussiness meeting which will take atleast 5 days to cm back.
Sarita aunty( maid @ sanyu's house )was there to tk care of sanyu while Ramsingh(servant @ rd's house ) was there for taking care of rd...both were their 24*7 for them..
In day time...sanyu came to her house only for lunch and noon nap..usually she came back within half hour after lunch and 1-30 hours after noon nap
 one day ramsingh was out for buying necessary things and on the same day sanyu had gone for lunch but didn't came back..after 30 minutes...he was getting restless by each passing minute...his anger level reached @ heights that he broke the flowervase which was near his bed..he get annoyed to the extent that he opened his cupboard took out his fav. clothes and TORN them into several pieces..
When he heard her footsteps ..he came out of his room gave her a TIGHT SLAP and before she could register anything he dragged her to HIS room and latched the door from inside...sanyu still sobbing coz of his slap when open her mouth to say something he SHOUTED @ her...she got scared...he declared..' Today u'll stay with me till eve..here u'll not go anywhere'...to be continued