Fan Fictions

Taayam FF:THE PAST UNTURNED(chapter 7up page 36 #pm later) - Page 2

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
                                                          Note...
1.D3 team consist of all present at that time in the show from where the story starts Vrushika Mehta as Sharon Vishakha Shivam Kria will make an entry later on.

2. Taayam had a huge friend circle in london but these are the closest friend all the remaining characters as just for a chapter support

3. Taayam had 2 pets Swayam's dog named Tiger and Taani's cat named angel

4. Swayam always wears his father's gifted watch on his hand and Taani a locket gifted by her brother

5. only Purvi knows where Taayam are and there every wear about

6. here Taani is also aware about Swaron trail relationship but Sharey were never aware

7. kaka sometimes shown in serial at Taayam's home is not present here and Taayam lives on rent

8. Taayam works secretly in SG industries as clerks.

9. the college they used to study in London was London university

10. Vishakha had half the knowledge of Taayam's past and used to just act to hate Taani not to give any one any idea.
Edited by ...Shrisha... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
all the best, agree that taani swsyam s neglected. ..looking fwd Edited by prtn - 9 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Prologue

Another drop of sweat dripped down the lining of his muscled face. The scorching heat was making it even more difficult to play now. The sweat had drenched his body so much as if he was drenched in rain. His clothes were stuck to the body and his long hair was also stuck to his forehead now.  His blue and white jersey signified he belonged to St.louis team. Removing the sweat from his forehead he concentrated back on the game.

Sweat wasn't unusual for him but the game was. His passion, his dance, and college reputation everything was at stake. This was his only chance to win everything. Once and for all. This game today will decide his future. For once he had just left it on destiny but not this time. He has learnt the lesson of his life destiny is never in the once faith who trusts it blindly but in the one's who tries to win over the destiny.

For the audience it was just a match. For students it was just another occasion to howl upon and cheer their respective teams. For teachers it was a question of college reputation mainly VP sir. For the St.louis players it was a question of their passion. But he was the only one having not just one but so much of pressure on his shoulder. Why won't he after all he was the captain. He has to take up all the responsibilities without complaining.

Being a captain isn't easy. You do get respect. You do get name. You do get pride. But all this doesn't come for free. Neither is any amount of hard work enough. You have no. of responsibilities to handle. Just being a good player isn't enough. You need to be capable of managing the team. Bring the best out of your team members. Solve their every problem. Your team's name and reputation is on your shoulders. Just addressing the team to play well isn't enough. You have to give your best too. And answer the supporters. Fans won't ever blame the team for not playing well but the captain is blamed for not managing well. It's just another match for the team but it's the question of his and team's reputation for the captain.

He might have played hundreds of matches in past. But this was much more than just a match to him. Winning or losing in the past matches hardly mattered but here it does. Once again everything of his was at stake. Once again everything was against him. But this time he won't let it go so easily. He will fight and win it. He had left things untouched 2 years back but not now. He'll try his level best. That time he might have lost his family but this time he won't let AVP rip his passion off from him. At any cost.

The crowd was cheering like roaring lions. After all st.louis had done a brilliant come back since the music was on. The ball was in his hand and there were many people's faith's on him. St.louis students faith in him to see their college winning. Team's faith to get their dance back.  But above all his sister's faith. Moving his eyes on the score board he took a deep breath 22-25. Welhem's were still leading by 3 points and there were just 10 more sec left. There wasn't a way they could win. The Welhem's boys had covered all his team members and the basket was quite too far for him to reach.

Letting another drop of sweat roll down his forehead he closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath he went into a small piece of memory from past. The past which was his everything.

"me phirse haar gaya" said a 8 year old boy with a pout.

"Awe...baby dukhi mat ho"said someone in a soft tone

"Papa amesha jeette kyu hai"complained the boy folding his hands

"jeetne dete na isse khush to hota?"asked the boy's mom

"nahi Asha me isse jeette hue dekhna chahta hun par iski khudki mehnat se me chahta hun ye mujhe haraye na me isse jitane dun" said the man with a smile.

"par papa aapne mujhe pura cover kiya tha me jeet nagi pata" said the boy with a cute confused look.

"jeetne ke liye rasta jaruri nahi hota simple ho agar aapko sachme jeetna hota to aap rasta khud banate na mujhe jeetne dete"said his father ruffling his sweaty hair. The boy gave a confused look.

He opened his eyes coming out of his memory lane it took him nothing more than 2 sec to remember his sweet past. bb to him was taught by his father Rishi Shekhawat. The national level bb champ in his time. bb was like a tradition of his family. His grandfather taught it to his both sons and they passed on to their kids.

"jeetne ke liye rasta jaruri nahi hota simple ho agar aapko sachme jeetna hota to aap rasta khud banate na mujhe jeetne dete" he remembered this line of his father. 9 years back he didn't understand the meaning but now he did. He had to find a way to win this time. For him. For them. And most importantly for her. For his little sis who went against her post to give them a chance. He had to do it for her.

Letting another deep breath he gazed at the watch one last time. 5 seconds left. Just 5 seconds. Gazing once on the score board he sighed seeing it 5 seconds and 3 more points. One three shooter and the game is theirs. But one mistake and regret for life.

"this is for you Taani" he whispered to himself and threw the ball directly into the basket. Not caring of where it would go. Just hoping for the best. After all hopes are what which make us strong. This world runs on hopes.

Forgetting about everything else everybody's gaze shifts on the ball. Suddenly the tension in the atmosphere rises much more than the usual. It was the goal that had decided the match's victory. St.louis or Welhem's??? the only question in everybody's mind. Welhem's the defending champions or st.louis the dancing players.

Their mouths were open and their eyes were stuck on the ball. Cheers had stopped and just a hope resided in the atmosphere. Hope that their desired team wins the game. Panting heavily a soft smile crept on his face as the ball went directly into the basket giving a three pointer.

This was it. He did it. He won the state basket ball championship and also everybody's trust. The crowd screamed and hooted in joy. While his friends jumped in for a tight hug.

"dude superb shot" complimented his best friend Reyaansh Singhania. He just smiled and thanked him for them. But that smile soon vanished as he remembered something. This time he won it but last time...

Shrugging off the thought he smiled hearing the screams "Swayam! Swayam!" cheered the crowd marking him Swayam Shekhawat the man of this basket ball match. Life has never been simple to him. First unwanted coverage and now unwanted misunderstanding. But finding happiness in such situations is what one should learn from him.

The game was finished and the presentation ceremony replaced it soon followed by high amount of celebrations from each St.louis soul.

_________

Sitting down the window gazing at the night sky the beauty was lost in her own dream land. The flawless moon in the night sky shining emitting its moonlight gave a scenic beauty to the night sky. Her whitish skin shined brightly in the moonlight. Giving her an Angelic look.

Resting her head on the wall she went back in the memory lane remembering the things which are happening with her since Shivam left. Shivam had been her support since she entered St.louis until...

Forcing Shivam to go out of St.louis she had lost many things. Things had turned complicated to her. Unwantedly she was appointed as the GS. Her relation with her friends weakened. And Rey's rudeness was sky high.

Why isn't life simple to her as the way it is to others??? But then she had got her time of enjoyment unlike others. God puts you on test someday or the other and this is what is happening to her. The ever carefree girl who just enjoyed her life to the fullest is now lost into a lake of simplicity.

People always blames god for every bad. But she is amongst those rare who thank god for every good. Why won't she??? Good things happening to her are nothing more than god's gifts right??? Bad happenings were like her life now. A life which was not ready to change at any cost. It is said one has to payback for his/her every deeds in this very own world. That was what she was doing. Paying off.

If that was complicated this was even more. At least there the mistake was known but here Rey's behavior is like a question mark to her. She couldn't understand what Rey meant. What Rey wants from her??? She couldn't understand him.

A lone tear trailed her cheeks as she remembered how life has been rude to her. First that fiasco and this was another one. The RH scene. That was nothing less than a fiasco shiver ran down her spine as she remembered their almost kiss. His rough lips touching her slender body giving her each sense of completion. It felt so right, so perfect, so complete that moment.

She wanted to live that moment. A moment which gave her that immense happiness which she longed for years. Her heart was screaming yes. Her heart was screaming in contentment, satisfaction and completion. She so wanted to taste those luscious lips. But then again her mind wasn't ready to accept it. The confusion in his eyes wasn't letting her do that. She felt incorrect and so ran from there stopping him and leaving him in confusion.

She had hopes that what happened was out of love but that hopes shattered with the rudeness that followed. Love is always complicated. And maybe love is not meant for her. Or else life wouldn't have given so many barrier's in their way. But then again when was life simple to her??? If RH scene escapes her mind for once that incidence occupies it.

I don't have any tension. If this is what you say then you are totally wrong. Time will come when in the phase of life you are you will get the biggest worry, tension of your life. Why even if you cry hard nothing will happen.

Same thing happened with her and him. The happy-go-lucky siblings now struggle every minute to survive. But one thing happened the best in all this worse and that is growing of their bond. They became closer than ever. The closest bond in universe. Turned out to be theirs. After all in comparison with a bro-sis bond there couldn't be a closer bond then this.

A small smile adorned her face as she remembered how her brother Swayam had been with her through all their thick's and thins. From childhood till date. The only one who had always been there with her from the first breath till the present day one. And hopefully till her last.

"sab thik hoga Tannu I am with you". she remembered him saying everyday from the time they had left everything. Starting a new life here was not easy. But they weren't weak to give up. No never. They were strong and did everything to survive. They fought against their destiny's and survived in each other's embrace. With both being each other's biggest support pillars all the while.

She heard the opening of the door and moved her eyes to gaze upon the person who just entered her room without even knocking once. Her soft smile turned into a brighter one seeing the guy she loved the most in the world. Her brother. Her bhai Swayam Shekhawat.

People always thought her life was very easy. May in London being the biggest business tycoon's daughter or being in India the GS of St.louis. But being Tanisha Shekhawat is never easy. Fake friends for money status and reputation in London. Fights with real friends due to designation of GS in India. And then the great mistake. May it Tanisha or Taani Shekhawat both had lives more like a complicated game. Once enter it and stuck up there forever. No chance so getting out from the traps present in it.

"princess" whispered Swayam

"Congrats bhai" said Taani with a smile Swayam smiles goes to her and embraces her in his arm.

"Thanks princess" whispered Swayam kissing on her forehead "teri tabyat kaisi hai" asked Swayam with worry clearly visible on his face

"Better hai bhai" said Taani with a smile

"Missed you" said Swayam Taani smiled and ruffled his hair

"tujhe kuch batana tha princess" said Swayam nervously

"kya hai" asked Taani confused seeing him not meeting her eyes

"Sharon came back and..."started Swayam but kept words hanging in air nervously

"What is it bhai???" said Taani narrowing her eyes

"She is my gf" said Swayam in a go

"What seriously???"shouted Taani in happiness Swayam just nodded embarrassed

"wow bhai I am so happy for you congrats" said Taani in her usual bubbly tone hugging Swayam tightly

"Thanks princess" said Swayam scratching his hair

"aaj to double victory hai aapki wait I'll cook your favorite dinner today" said Taani excited

"princess ek aur baat this is secret kisi aur ko mat batana sirf tujhe bataya haiand maye Rey later on no one else" said Swayam

"Rey" muttered Taani softly with a sign

"kya hua?"asked Swayam narrowing his eyes

"bhai ko batana chahiye??? No no no pata nahi vo kaise react karenge" thought Taani

"bata na?"asked Swayam narrowing his eyes

"aapko to pata hai na bhai meri aur Rey ki constant fights" said Taani Swayam noded in disbelief and smiled

"ab batao propose kaise kiya???"asked Taani excited Swayam smiled smile embarrass as Taani smirked

"baadme chal dinner banana hai aaj humdono saath cook karenge" said Swayam Taani giggled and went to cook dinner.

"Ouch" winced Taani as she cut her finger while cutting onions

"Taani" said Swayam shocked seeing her wince and saw her finger cut he sucked the flood easing out her pain she smiled

"Thanks bhai I am fine" said Taani with a smile Swayam removed it and pulled her to his room and first aided her wound

"ab tu yahi baith dinner baki ka me bana dunga" said Swayam

"bhai I am fine" said Taani with a smile

"no me kuch nahi sun raha sit here" ordered Swayam strictly Taani smiled and nodded Swayam smiles back and leaves comes with food and feeds her.

"bhai me kha lunga aap apnsa dinner karo" said Taani

"no tera haat kata hai pehle tu kha" said Swayam and continued feeding her she side hugged him and had her dinner.

Life may not be easy for them but being in each other's embrace even the toughest times seemed to be a phase of enjoyment to them. They way they just shared Swayam's moment of happiness they also each other's every moment of sorrows and griefs no caring of what the things are, how much by the other's coldness one will get hurt. May life was difficult yet the challenged life threw on them made life perfect for them. The day they left they decided they would stay for each other and till date they abide by this promise. Not caring of how harsh the world will be. What they have to face and how they'll face. They were fighter's who fought against their destiny and snatched their lives from it.

But even destiny was not a weak player to play with. Mistaking destiny to have left their back is their biggest mistake. Which they would soon realize. A mistake like the past one. Or even bigger. Staying in each other's arms they don't have any idea what destiny has in store for them. They don't know that the game has just began.

Done with the prologue

This was the part A of prologue part B will have Taarey Swaron confession scenes

PLZ COMMENT PEOPLE.

I am really not sure to continue this or not. Based on the likes and comments on this chapter I'll think to continue or not. I am highly interest in completing this plz support me. Anyways thanks for the support. Next chapter will be up soon. Thankyou for your time enjoy your Sunday.

---angelmaria-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update loved it very much

Too curious to know the secret

I loved taayaams.bonding

Do update soon and do Pms me
And do acept my buddy request
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very intrsting CS
awwsome prolouge very curious to know wht happen in past
pls upd soon and plz pm me also
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Pl do continue...taani swayam  were never explored fully...im liking this aspect really liking it
Well written  esp the be swayams solo thoughts
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb CS.
I loved TaaYam bond in this.
Update soon. Cant wait to read more. :) 😃
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
 loved it very much