Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RheaSh

Well, lets see how it was then. Ishita wasn't ONCE rejected. After Subbu left Ishita, her parents tried all possible means of marriage, from getting help of on-line matrimonial sites to attending seminars on prospective brides and grooms. As per Mrs. Iyer they tried many times yet the couldn't find one and guessing Subbu getting married to birth of his first born, it's safe to predict Iyers tried to marry Ishita off for almost two years but man after man rejected her due to her inability to conceive. Whether we like it or not that is the reality. Prateek just got into the zone by chance, that's it. There were many men rejected Ishita before him and unfortunately that would've been the case if she didn't marry Raman. And seeing Prateek and this kinda guys, I'm very sure even if they married Ishita, the marriage wouldn't last long. The myth of getting unmarried guy was instilled by Mani recently. If you watched the bench convo episode between IshRa in June, Ishita herself confirmed that saying Raman could've married ANY woman he wanted and became father again whereas she couldn't give this happiness to anyone, thus nobody would've married her. But Mani made us think otherwise in a delusional way but I would never buy the claim Ishita could ever get married and that too a man with no bitter past. In case of Raman, he had no intention of marrying again but girls were literally going gaga over him to marry and that's the fact confirmed by Ishita in January but she said it's because of his money and power. Whichever the reason may be, it was Raman not Ishita who could marry any person who he would've liked.

Adoption centre rejected Ishita's plea to adopt a child since she was unmarried and Ishita desperately wanted to be a mother. Raman gave her that opportunity. Ishita by any means wanted to be the mother of Ruhi, that's her selfish reason and Raman by any means wanted to have her daughter with him, that's his selfish reason. Hence, the contract marriage happened. Ishita didn't only think her life would be hell, Raman did think the same too. Because Ishita misunderstood Raman as heartless while Raman assumed Ishita as gold digger.

Bang on. I don't know why some fans now thinking Ishita had options but she sacrificed for Ruhi hence Raman. Clearly Ishita had almost no choice. Mani had done some serious damage to the show, he successfully misguided some fans to think a whole new false concept.
AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RheaSh

Well, lets see how it was then. Ishita wasn't ONCE rejected. After Subbu left Ishita, her parents tried all possible means of marriage, from getting help of on-line matrimonial sites to attending seminars on prospective brides and grooms. As per Mrs. Iyer they tried many times yet the couldn't find one and guessing Subbu getting married to birth of his first born, it's safe to predict Iyers tried to marry Ishita off for almost two years but man after man rejected her due to her inability to conceive. Whether we like it or not that is the reality. Prateek just got into the zone by chance, that's it. There were many men rejected Ishita before him and unfortunately that would've been the case if she didn't marry Raman. And seeing Prateek and this kinda guys, I'm very sure even if they married Ishita, the marriage wouldn't last long. The myth of getting unmarried guy was instilled by Mani recently. If you watched the bench convo episode between IshRa in June, Ishita herself confirmed that saying Raman could've married ANY woman he wanted and became father again whereas she couldn't give this happiness to anyone, thus nobody would've married her. But Mani made us think otherwise in a delusional way but I would never buy the claim Ishita could ever get married and that too a man with no bitter past. In case of Raman, he had no intention of marrying again but girls were literally going gaga over him to marry and that's the fact confirmed by Ishita in January but she said it's because of his money and power. Whichever the reason may be, it was Raman not Ishita who could marry any person who he would've liked.

Adoption centre rejected Ishita's plea to adopt a child since she was unmarried and Ishita desperately wanted to be a mother. Raman gave her that opportunity. Ishita by any means wanted to be the mother of Ruhi, that's her selfish reason and Raman by any means wanted to have her daughter with him, that's his selfish reason. Hence, the contract marriage happened. Ishita didn't only think her life would be hell, Raman did think the same too. Because Ishita misunderstood Raman as heartless while Raman assumed Ishita as gold digger.

@Rhea: Girl, I envy you !!! What an analysis with such clarity. Btw, have you started watching YHM again?
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

enjoyed your post.. im just going to re-post something i wrote yesterday regarding the same matter.. and i completely agree with you...

we see a happy ishita.. is that something wrong?? no!!! just because she's smiling on the outside, doesn't mean she's completely healed on the inside.. its a slow process.. but that does not mean she should be sitting at home, crying...

her family is her support system... and they're all there for her! be it raman, be it mr. and mrs. bhalla and be it simmi (the one person whose support ishita has never had).. till now! so why should she hide...she didn't do anything wrong.. what happened with her was wrong..

the sbs segment that had raman/ishita scene where he consoles her and she finally falls asleep (which i guess will air tomorrow).. DT says that such a thing can not be forgotten so easily but raman's support for ishita is her strong point (she said something along these lines) and that's EXACTLY what she has.. so i feel its more than justified to see her at shagun's wedding related events... and continuing her life as usual... 

im waiting to see how the story will progress from here on... with raman/adi... IshRa and ishita/adi... but im sure they'll rstretch this week... with the pending wedding events, like the haldi and all that.. but its a show and they play the TRP again... 

i'll be here and watching for IshRa (KP/DT)

Mrs SIR am extremely happy and also grateful to you for liking my post..
am completely agreeing with you..ishu has no need to hide and also she has a strong support system..so she will be there for shaguns wedding..she will be happy also ..she has her raman..then no need to worry..he will handle everything..
and mahhanta is ishita..if mahaanta goes from her character she wont beremaining as now..
RheaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: AroraTanya

@Rhea: Girl, I envy you !!! What an analysis with such clarity. Btw, have you started watching YHM again?

Thank you. 😳😳 🤗

Yeah, Tanya. Back on watching and got addicted to YHM once again because of KP and DT. But you were right, the show is full of crap now. Plus I didn't want to miss the brilliance of Anurag as he may leave the show for now.
Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rheash bang on post!
Totally agree with u!
She had selfish motive behind marrying raman! There is no mahaanta in that!
she even kept a clause that mihir should go to jail then only she would marry!!
Now compare the current scenario! A complete u turn!!Edited by Asclepius - 9 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can Ishita deemed mahaan for marrying Raman? Theirs was a marriage of convenience.. She knew what she was getting into before she agreed... She had fallen for Ruhi and was ready to do anything for her... A person who never lied hid from Shagu the fact that Raman and she had got married for sake of custody... She played along with Shagun... She wanted Ruhi, she got her... Nothing mahaan in this... Raman too not mahan in marrying her, he always knew she couldn't concieve... He had his reasons for marrying her... 
RheaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asclepius

@rheash bang on post!
Totally agree with u!
She had selfish motive behind marrying raman! There is no mahaanta in that!
she even kept a clause that mihir should go to jail then only she would marry!!
Now compare the current scenario! A complete u turn!!

And Ishita never even apologized to Mihir for that. Well, she never apologizes to anyone anyway!