drabble sandhir drabble!!

LOVESUCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey this is mouli and i m again back with a chotu sandhir drabble

"my day of love "

Well our marriage wasn't a forced one it all happened with my prior and prompt consent... Randhir was my college crush , en when our parent's planned to tie us together I was more than happy , I have always dreamt of using his surname over mine ever since we have met ... En i fell hard for him... He was a reserved and a cut to cut guy...i have never seen him laughing or fooling his heart out... Yes! I wanted to carve out a carefree and fun island for ourselves in his world of sheer silence and seriousness... On one pearly and moon bathed evening, the priest chanted the holy chants , and he filled my parting !!.. I still remember holding his hand for the first time after the authentication of our bond which he carefully tore back..to him... I started getting my hints , and one night after my pagpheras he declared , that , he is in love with nitika maam our physics professor and he intends to get married to her so as to take up responsibility of her kids as well... I nodded in agreement... Though something churned into fragments inside me , but my lips smiled..., " i can divorce u if u want !" he shook his head... " okay !" i pressed a smiled... I never knew i was this strong ...but the love which my heart bore for him made me stronger than ever ... He asked me not to expect anything neither from him nor from this bond... But i was disobedient... Cause i knew if not today then someday he will start considering me as a part of his universe.. will wail hard and wet to flinch me back from the shackles of death , when i will be in my death cot... Randhir used to return home late , and i was not allowed to ask him anything...still i used to cook for him everyday...with a hope that if not today then surely someday he will spare the plate a glance which i garnished for him every night... He provided me with all my necessities... But deprived me of what i required the most... I spotted him chatting his nights away on phone with mam.. I used to smile sadly and anticipated nights when he would cage me in his embrace and we will chip the night away... I was a fool , i m a fool but the devotion was honest... Soon days rolled into months , en i became immuned to the emotional hassles he inflicted on me... Cause it was my choice to spend my life with him... " shall i drop u to ur mom's place!?" he mouthed once while fixing the knot of his..tie... It was my birthday.., i expected him to wish me atleast... , " yes!" i smiled... He smiled back , it was our first smile together perhaps my birthday gift.. I don't know why my hopes were still high that i won't lose and my bid is right..., . ." no i can't for some reason... I ain't a jerk ...neither an animal nor selfish prude!!!!!" he barked over the phone that night... It was nitika mam i guess on the phone..., " what's wrong ??" i mumbled , counting my last prayers as i placed my hand on his shoulder... " she asked me to leave u ! I mean !!" he stammered...i smile thus etching the date in my memory as it was our first conversation " yes she is... Mam needs u randhir..her kids ! U need to support...them ..!!" i reasoned... " am i being selfish..!?" he darted his eyes towards my face.. And i mouthed , " u are in love !" .. He smiled a little, which reached my eyes... " khana hai..!" he cleared his throat... " tum khaoge!" i exclaimed.. " haan tum roz banati ho na !" he tried to press a smile... " hmmm!" i shook my head..🥱🥱🥱

That night those delicacies, and the effort I used to put in Everyday ,paid off as I caught him licking his fingers , " these are nice!" he wobbled gulping down the gulab jamuns...I simply flashed a priceless smile, which twinkled my eyes..., that night those moments were precious...Randhir started taking his dinner at home since that night..atleast he tried to ... Soon few more months seeped down the horizon with each passing sun..." no I can't ! Nitika no ...! I can't ask her to move out..! She is my wife... I have some responsibilities towards her just because she smiles on all my tortures that doesn't signal that i m blind...!!" he shouted..and my heart swelled with an unraveled happiness..and pride..." sanyukta suno !" he jerked me up almost in the middle of the night...I switched on the lights , to find him in a miserably broken state.., his eyes were all red and puffy with tears , i placed my head on his chest and palm on his knuckles..., " what's wrong!!" i hushed.." nitika has asked me choose between U and our relationship... She has further asked me to throw U out of this house!!" he choked...I dragged my face up..and wiped his tears..." why are U crying randhir? Ur choice is simple right.. U love mam... That's it...enough said !" i squeezed his hand a little..and switched off the lights...Later that night i felt him... Wrenching my hand back in his and squeezing it hard...I twisted around to reach him and hugged him closer , " its okay randhir.. I will leave ur place tomorrow.. !! " i closed my eyes drinking my tears...He kept quiet , just that his arms caged me tighter than ever...That night was another revolutionary night of my life , we hugged eachother for the very first and last time...most probably..As morning hobbled in i left him , that house and i city forever... I chose to scoot to my maasi's Ngo in manali... So that randhir could never find me to land himself up in a dilemma...48 hours mumbled away in painMom dad called me like maniacs, but randhir didn't even ring me once even a token of formality...May be he is too happy with my sudden disappearance...He might be hugging or loving nitika mam.., my eyes rained at the thought of it...It was one gloomy morning when i was busy teaching the kids of the Ngo..., when i smelt something familiar..., his fragrance , " randhir !" i gasped as my gaze traveled uptill the door...he was standing at the doorstep in a wretched , wearied and in a crumpled state... And before i could mouth something he crushed me in a super tight and heart rendering hug... " how dare you leave me alone..!!" he wailed..." nitika maam..!" i stammered.." sabko chod diya Maine !" he sobbed..My eyes widened in shock en i dismissed the class immediately...And all the kids dispersed..., he again gripped me in tight hug... , " why randhir U guys loved eachother right..!" i hushed him.." tum ghar chalo... Nhi karta main kisi se pyaar... I just need U there with me..!!! Byass!" he huffed...silencing his tears.." main kyun chalu ... U toh don't love me !!" i broke the hug en pouted..He gripped my knuckles en his lowered his gaze, " i do !!" he groaned.." kya ??" i nudged him with a tease.." pyaar !!" he bit his lip and sniffed his tears.." kisse !" i whispered...and heat warmed my cheeks..." tumse !" he finally inched his lashes up and our eyes met...I smiled and entwined our fingers..." main bhi !" i mumbled sheepishly...as he hugged me tightly...amidst the chorus of claps all of a sudden..." i love U !" we whispered in unison...

My destiny took a long cut to fetch me closer to my day of love...But sooner or later it came... My day of love with my husband...indeed special and priceless...

phewww doneee

smiles awaiteddd!!

thank youuu <3 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
that was amazingly written