IshRa OS-Lure Of Her Love

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
**~~L U R E  O F  H E R  L O V E~~**

He caressed her under the aegis of his eyes, which was probably the last time he was doing so. 

"Raman aap kab aaye?"

He turned towards their cupboard, which would by now just be hers, his motive being to hold himself together when he would feel her breaking apart behind him.

"Kya kab aaye, kab gaye, kya kar rahe ho? I am fed up of you Ishita! Main jo karu meri marzi. You are no one to dictate me."

"Raman ye aap kya keh rahe hain? Vaise aaj maine palak paneer banaya hai. Aapka gussa choo ho jaayega."

"Nahi khana tumhare haath ka palak paneer na tumhari shakal dekhni hai. Door ho jao meri nazro se. Tum kya jaogi, mai hi jata hun."

"Raman kya hua hai aapko?"

"Jo bhi hua hai, bahut ho gaya hai. Ab bas I want you out of my life, out of my system. I am shifting to London. Tum yahan Ruhi ke saath rehna. You are free to do as you please. Mani ke saath raho, jiske saath rehna hai raho. You are free and so am I."

"Kya bakwass kar rahe ho Raman. Look here."

She yanked him towards her only to get a look of his bloodshot eyes.

"Tum mere gale pad gayi ho, I need freedom, tumse door jaana chahta hun."

"Then what was it that day you were trying to say...those unsaid words?"

"It was this only, that I am leaving you, only you not Ruhi as I would keep meeting her."

"Liar." she looked straight in his eyes as he automatically lowered his. It was no rocket science for her to figure out that he had blamed himself yet again for what had transpired in Ashok's bachelor party. She knew him too well, just too well. And the only way to bring her Raman back to sanity was to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

"You have no rights to take decision for me, Raman. I want to live with you and so I will."

"Nothing's going to work your way Ishita."

He didnt see it coming. She stepped towards him, resting her hands on either side of him on the shelf and thereby trapping him.

"What is it Raman that you are fed up of? What dont we have? A loving family, an adorable child, a rapport we share with each other...everything is fine then what is it thats missing?"

He looked at her and felt a familiarity in her words, the only problem being that he just coludnt point where the familiarity came from. 

Easily he could push her off but a part of him wanted to see where this was headed.

She brought her lips closer, her chin resting on his shoulder while her lips at his ears. 

"What is it thats missing?", he whispered, no longer able to bear this suspence.

"Intimacy." she whispered back.

"Is that why you are leaving me Raman? Moving away.."

"What rubbish Ishita." This time he pushed her off. He never imagined that she would take this situation in such a context, something of very different dimension than the real problem.

But she held on, never letting him away. "Agar yeh baat nahi hai toh jataiye, apne pati hone ka haq jataiye."

And then he got it, the familiarity of words as they were once his own.

"Aise kya dekh rahe hai, if intimacy is not the issue then take me, posses me after all you wanted this that night, didnt you?"

He stood there motionless, a sudden realisation tormenting him anew.

"Kya hua?darr lag rha hai? Ya kisi aur ki yaad aa rahi hai? Shagun...speech suni thi maine. Khair chhodiye, agar aap haq nahi jatayenge toh mai.."

She stopped as she realised the onset of tears in his eyes.He was shaking, badly shaking. She held him close, wondering if he would now share his sorrows.

"Ishita, I am sorry. I have always hurt you. My life, my children, my problems,even the speech that I gave was to hurt you intentionally; you are entangled in all this mess. You are so selfless that you swallow all the hurt leaving nothing but a smile on your face. But i cant see you like this. You dont deserve this as you said once...i dont deserve you.."

"Now this is rubbish that you are saying Raman-"

"No Ishita. I dont deserve you. I am no better than those men, remember what i did that night..."

That was enough. She took him in her arms as now she finally grasped the tears and the shaking. She stepped in closer, her lips almost touching his shaking ones. Everytime this man would do something completely insane and make her fall in love with him even more. 

"Raman there is a difference..that night with you I was stressed,yes but not scared. You are my man."

He looked up at this as she continued, "and you as a husband did what you did,not that being a husband gives you this right, that night your insecurities came forth and yes I was hurt but comparing yourself with those men is worthless. They were  brutal and heinious, and..."

Her voice trailed off, she was supposed to be the strong one right now but she felt tears escaping her eyes. 

"Ishita.." he moved in closer not realising that doing so made his parted lips touch hers. She looked at him surprised but didnt move back, infact held him when he tried to move aside.

"No Raman. First listen to me. You are the only man I feel safe with. That night Mani came to my rescue but it was when you came that I...that I felt completely safe. And if you leave me then how would I live without you..."

"No.." he said kissing her hair as she cried in his arms.

"I love you Raman. And I cant bear heartbreak yet again. "

"I am going nowhere Ishita." he finally said,lured by her love, unable to come up with a negotiable situation that would keep her happy. 

"Meri jhansi ki Rani aise roegi toh uske Raavan Kumar ko bhi rona aayega."

She didnt know what was making her so bold tonight but she blurted it out without a second thought.

"You kept that in my drawer right?"
"What?" he asked confused.
"The condom."she whispered in his ears and giggled when she saw her husband beetroot red, looking so adorable that she couldnt help pecking his lips before running away towards the bathroom.

oOo

About the Story:
This haphazard disaster comes from yesterday's episode and the new promo😳. I dont know how coherent I sound, feel free to present your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
~edited~

Woohoo ! that was awesome ! First i was a bit stressed because i thought that it was going to be a separation scene and i wasn't really sure about that . But i shouldn't have doubted you ! 

Not only your Ishita is smart (she got right away what was going on), she's sensible (she knew what to do to bring her Ravaan kumar to his senses) and she's strong ! Only her can pull off the "janwaar act" - female version. 

This was surprising but so good ! 

the part where raman finally breaks it down to her was very emotional. This man... he is so innocent and fragile, it breaks my heart. 

And the ending... β˜ΊοΈ 

Thank you for sharing this with us ! Loved it !😳
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Edited
Superbbb...beautiful os
Loved itt...
ishu talking bold...awesum
after all jkr knows how to bring out the feelings of her ravan kumar
Aww...the ending was sweet
the current situation they are in...i guess this is the best soln to all the problems
the problem
wonderful os dear
thnks 4 pm
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey tweety, great one 😳

Aww, Raman saying mean stuffs and trying to leave.

This JKR knows how to bring her Raavan Kumar back. Bold Ishita πŸ˜† I likey.
Loved how she comforts him yet proves him wrong about their relationship, in his own words.

Unusual ending. πŸ˜‰
incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You for the PM
Awww.. this is so cute and really brilliant...πŸ‘πŸ‘
AND THEY FINALLY COMMUNICATED ABOUT EVERY LOOPHOLES THAT WERE LEFT OPEN...
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one. But little short one. Next Time write it longer.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first thnkx fr pm...
u potryd very well the insecrties nd love of both...
ishra create magic...
ishu is very bold...thts very nice...taking intial step...
finally both confessd their love fr each othr...true soulmates...
i hop if cv's see this post...thy acn tak this idea frm u...
its raelly heart touching...
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Loved it
Keep writing
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice and loved how Ishita didn't let him walk away
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww! Amazingg and awesumm updateee!

Somehow I wished ishu confronts raman like ths in the serial!

I loveddd ittt! <3